Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Problems With Umobile And Zmobile! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problems With Umobile And Zmobile! (1235 Views)

Having Problems With MTN BIS On Android / Glo G-BAM Package, got problems with it / Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems With Umobile And Zmobile! by ejiro2x: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2009
Am having problems with both applications!!!!
am having problems sending money from one atm card to another.has anyone encountered such problems? please if you have,how did u solve it,coz am just getting errors anytime i try to transfer,but recharging works perfectly!
Re: Problems With Umobile And Zmobile! by skweezer: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2009
Try Skyemobile. It works good
Re: Problems With Umobile And Zmobile! by ejiro2x: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2009
please do u know how i can get it,am having so much problems getting it from their site,i tried this link but the settings is not going to my phone http://41.220.73.110/download/welcome.do,have any other idea i can get it.
Re: Problems With Umobile And Zmobile! by Fadajasi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2009
get it frm sharemobile
Re: Problems With Umobile And Zmobile! by ejiro2x: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
with this skyemobile application can i use any atm on the network regardless of the atm card i.e transfer from one atm card(uba) to another atm card (oceanic)? because uba told me they prohibit any atm card from other banks on their network.

(1) (Reply)

Opera Mini 4.2 N 5 Beta 2 / How To Get New Java In Nokia X7 Phone / Blackberry Messenger 8 For Os5,6 And 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.