Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened (20372 Views)

Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Weekly Price List Of Game, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki / Tayo Amusan Now Has Full Ownership Of The Palms Shopping Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by Tonim(f): 5:37am On Mar 24, 2007
@Ndipe

I concur !
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by 9ja4eva: 1:28am On Apr 01, 2007
dblock:

And--

Thanks for d pics.Its a wonderful place though.Dey sell some stuff cheap though.
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by omooba72(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2007
Hmmmm ! wonder shall never end and who said can any good things come out of Nigeria this is wonderful just like the Bluewater Shopping mall in London and very similar to the Lewisham Shopping center in South East London .
just very close to my house immediately i saw this wonderful pics on nairaland i printed them and went to Lewisham shopping center to compare just beautiful
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by omooba72(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2007
Now the question arise , will the management be able to maintain the place and the facilities ?
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by fromuk(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2007
How much does it cost to get a shop right there? It is wonderful, this kind of thing is in Nigeria, next visit will rent a shop for all digital reseler (camera, phones and many more) please advise.
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by 9ja4eva: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2007
Nice if u can get a shop dere.I dnt know d actual amount though.
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by anusule(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2008
wow. little london
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by spoilt(f): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2008
I WAS JUST THERE TWO WEEKS AGO WHILE IN NIGERIA. iTS A WELCOME CHANGE BUT THE PLACE WAS CROWDED AS HECK. grin
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by Arnold1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2008
Palms Mall, Lekki Lagos - Pictures

Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by Gamine(f): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2008
it isnt only a market, wats wrong with you

the place opened long time ago
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by Mustay(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2008
Why do we want e'thing to look like "little London" or "big brooklyn"

Can't it just look like a beautiful Lagos? angry tongue
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by Arnold1(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2008
Mustay:

Why do we want e'thing to look like "little London" or "big brooklyn"

Can't it just look like a beautiful Lagos? angry tongue

What you are calling "little london" or "big brooklyn" is standard around the world.

Even Ghana can boast of similar facilities.

You don't want us lagging behind now, do you ?
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by Mustay(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2008
of course not
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by ayobami99: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2008
Can anyone tell me how much it costs to rent a unit in the Palms. I am thinking of starting up a business but I'd like to know how much capital outlay I would need to rent a unit.
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by Orikinla(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2008
The Shoprite at The Palms needs better organisation of the shops.
The shops should be organised in sections and locations according to the kind of goods being sold.

The section for shops for shoes and other footwear and clothes and other fashion acccessories should be set apart
The section for shops for foodstuffs should be apart
The section for shops for electronics should be apart and
The section for shops for publications should be apart and shops for other goods and services should be apart.

I will like to build something better and larger than The Palms. A shopping mall with up to seven floors or more.
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by Aaoe: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2009
for more info on the where and when of The Palms visit http://thepalmsshopping.com/index.php
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by akinalabi(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2009
ayobami99:

Can anyone tell me how much it costs to rent a unit in the Palms. I am thinking of starting up a business but I'd like to know how much capital outlay I would need to rent a unit.

My friend. . . Hope you have loads of dollars.

Okay. Let me give you this.

If you DO NOT OPEN SHOP for one day, you'll pay a fine
of $1,200

Are you still interested? grin
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by damola1: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2009
Be careful not to jump into palms rush,

Stores are closing there, at least I know of buyrightz, pc outlet, and even the store beside pc outlet, just to mention a few.

Make sure you have done a thorough survey, else just bring the money to me for safe keeping.
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by akinalabi(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2009
It was obvious some of these stores would close. Many opened
at Palms for the "glamour" reasons and not business reasons.
Re: The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened by zubbycom: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2013
how much can i rent a shop in palms mall lagos nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Open Free Offshore Bank Account For Paypal Verification / Brand New ABB Transformers For Sale / Banks Panic Over TSA Violation Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.