Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

First Time Traveller Declaration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time Traveller Declaration (815 Views)

Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis / Flight Boarding: Need Help As A First Time Traveller. / Pregnant Traveller To The U.s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Traveller Declaration by jameschambers: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
I have been told that as a first time traveller leving Nigeria you need an immigration certificate confirming that you have sufficient funds to support yourself whilst travelling. I am told this is about 400,000 naira that you have to show the officials. Is this correct? Many thanks.
Re: First Time Traveller Declaration by surecan: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
jameschambers: I have been told that as a first time traveller leving Nigeria you need an immigration certificate confirming that you have sufficient funds to support yourself whilst travelling. I am told this is about 400,000 naira that you have to show the officials. Is this correct? Many thanks.

it depends on your purpose of travel
Re: First Time Traveller Declaration by jameschambers: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dual nationality & 2 new passports - father British, mother Nigerian. Intend to work in UK
Re: First Time Traveller Declaration by surecan: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
jameschambers: Dual nationality & 2 new passports - father British, mother Nigerian. Intend to work in UK

do you have UK passport,No one will even ask of you of BTA if you are going to UK,but if you are going on business trip that is when you will talking about such money,500 pound is ok for you since your father lives there
Re: First Time Traveller Declaration by gunners4u: 12:01am On Jan 12, 2013
Wat of usa immgirant DV lottery visa winner

(1) (Reply)

Provincial Nominee In Ontario --- International Students Lets Discuss / What Next After DNA Results Is Ready? / "I Survived The Sinking Of The Titanic" - Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.