Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Ajebo And Ajepako Family, Which Is More Fun To Born Into? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ajebo And Ajepako Family, Which Is More Fun To Born Into? (1188 Views)

Christmas Was More Fun As Child. / What Makes A Child An Ajebo / Extended Family Or Nuclear Family, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajebo And Ajepako Family, Which Is More Fun To Born Into? by ubong560(m): 12:13am On Jan 12, 2013
It's believed dat money is not everything in life and as such, even those born in elite families stil have some problems they dislike abt thier families and which the poor may not have. I remember my childhood days though i cant bragly say my parents were rich, but we had a lot of fun living together as a family. My mum would buy a local bread for us on coming bak from mrkt and we will begin to struggle dis same bread till fight boosted and we'll fight and reconciled later. Ajebo family may not do so cos they buy champion bread and may go one to each person and nothing to share or struggle over it therefore lacks one of those fun.

Share ur experience and tell us which is more funful to born into.

Note: Money shldnt be used primarily as a criteria here cos the poor can also be happy and catch fun in life.

Over to you.
Re: Ajebo And Ajepako Family, Which Is More Fun To Born Into? by seedord247(m): 3:02am On Jan 12, 2013
Bross dont compare poverty of today to those days... Those days the lower class family can still afford 3 square meals a day or more and neighbours are willing to give...... I cant walk half a mile without seein one naira or 50 kobo, sometimes me and my frnd will look for a magnet and cont.....
Re: Ajebo And Ajepako Family, Which Is More Fun To Born Into? by PreciousBro: 3:45am On Jan 12, 2013
Lol grin grin nawao which kain question be this now ?
Re: Ajebo And Ajepako Family, Which Is More Fun To Born Into? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 12, 2013
ubong560: I remember my childhood days though i cant bragly say my parents were rich, but we had a lot of fun living together as a family. My mum would buy a local bread for us on coming bak from mrkt and we will begin to struggle dis same bread till fight boosted and we'll fight and reconciled later. Ajebo family may not do so cos they buy champion bread and may go one to each person and nothing to share or struggle over it therefore lacks one of those fun.

@bold, lmao grin

@topic, kpako family is more fun jare.
Ajebotas too dey form and and they don't like rough play or shouting and yabbing each other in public places and these are fun things to do grin grin grin.

Imagine if only ajebotas went to a viewing center. Imagine how utterly boring the place would be.
Re: Ajebo And Ajepako Family, Which Is More Fun To Born Into? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2013
I was born ajebo,i was made to live a regemented life.i couldnt play with my mates.after school the fun of walking home with your friends was not there.my dads driver will come and pick me and ill be envying those trecking home.my parents thought they were being caring,but it was just so boring.i couldnt dress the way i wanted,i couldnt play with the sreet kids,i couldnt attend street jamborees and all.however when i got into the university n mixed with all kinds of people,from the ajebos to the pakos,i was so excited.nysc was more fun for me.my warri friends could spot i was ajebo.i didnt even know how they knew.i couldnt carry well water on my head,i couldnt sleep with so many people on the same matress on the floor.however,the fact that i lived a different life compared to the life i lived at home which is not watch dstv with your siblings or got to sleep,i was so unhappy.when it was time to go home,i am always so unhappy.a lot of times the neighbourhood folks think am a snub but i really want to live their kind of life,its just that whenever i tell my parents i want to greet so and so when i was in secondary school,they will say dont you know the people your parents are etc.when we are on the traffic and i say lets branch to the street food seller,she will say wait till you get to chicken republic,but now.moti jarami o.lol.my friends will say omo butty with pako sense cheesy
Re: Ajebo And Ajepako Family, Which Is More Fun To Born Into? by djeezy(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2013
@op, Poverty or Wealthy which do you prefer?
Re: Ajebo And Ajepako Family, Which Is More Fun To Born Into? by ubong560(m): 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Djeezy, apparently, nobody prays 4 poverty in life and life on it own is not abt being d richest on earth. Remember i said d context of dis thread shldnt be based primarily on money. We are talking abt d fun btwn d two families here - d poor and d rich. E.g. in my primary sch days, we d ajepako played a lot of rough plays but it was funful and worth childhoodness. I remember wen we came bak frm sch. one day (abt 5 of us) and d only soup left was in d black pot (tanx 2 gas cooker now), evrybdy joined hand to eat directly frm d pot and it wasnt long wen struggle started and b4 u know, our uniforms were decorated wit charcoals. Can dat happened in an ajebo house? Ajepako is alwys many in d house like up to seven or more while ajebo is highest 3. Wat abt d issue of eating anythng eatable on ur way returning frm sch. Frm groundnut to kwilikwili to bons to mamma put to puck meat just name it. Do ajebo do all dos things?
Re: Ajebo And Ajepako Family, Which Is More Fun To Born Into? by djeezy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
ubong560: @Djeezy, apparently, nobody prays 4 poverty in life and life on it own is not abt being d richest on earth. Remember i said d context of dis thread shldnt be based primarily on money. We are talking abt d fun btwn d two families here - d poor and d rich. E.g. in my primary sch days, we d ajepako played a lot of rough plays but it was funful and worth childhoodness. I remember wen we came bak frm sch. one day (abt 5 of us) and d only soup left was in d black pot (tanx 2 gas cooker now), evrybdy joined hand to eat directly frm d pot and it wasnt long wen struggle started and b4 u know, our uniforms were decorated wit charcoals. Can dat happened in an ajebo house? Ajepako is alwys many in d house like up to seven or more while ajebo is highest 3. Wat abt d issue of eating anythng eatable on ur way returning frm sch. Frm groundnut to kwilikwili to bons to mamma put to puck meat just name it. Do ajebo do all dos things?
Who has fun with an empty stomach? Lol, just kidding, I get your point bro.
Re: Ajebo And Ajepako Family, Which Is More Fun To Born Into? by ubong560(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
To futher strenghthen my point, u know ajepako is 99x stronger than ajebo in terms of strenght. Of cos u also know ajebo wont dare go to fight wit ajepako cos one resounding slap frm ajepako wil send him/her to an instant coma 4 3days. My elder brother during sec. sch. days beat an ajebo who was even his senior in age till his parents came attacking us. Wat abt d fun of sleeping and attemting to canopy urself under som1's body during harmattan season cos u pple were many in d same room. Ajebo, 1room per person. What abt d fun of playing football in d neighbourhood and associate wit almost evrybody? Wat abt d fun of sharing clothes wit ur siblings. Dat time, one hardly know who is d original owner of a particular cloth cos u meet d same cloth on diff. pple in diff. days. I was once asked who owns d particular cloth i put on dat time, d man saw d same cloth almost on all d male members of d family and he was forced to ask. Can go on and on and on.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Support And Let Tega Live / Innovation Or Wickedness? / Strange Behaviours At Atm Designated Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.