Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation (6276 Views)

Gov Uduaghan And Wife Back Then / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows / Gov.uduaghan and roli's transformation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2013
Dear Sir.

May I use this medium to express my total dismay at the way the Governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan , is politically threatening Isoko People as economical slaves.

Since the govvernment came into power on may 29, 2007, nothing achievable could be seen in Isoko land, apart from the last administration of Chief James Ibori which succeeded in constructing some roads within Isoko towns and villages.

It is appalling that Uduaghan could equally increased Delta State councillors salaries to N1.5million For what? It is true that the government is the architect of political debauchery in Delta State. Even as other ethnic groups are feeling the presence of governmental development in ther area, Isoko nation is lacking behind.
I pity those politicians who voted massively for Uduaghan to assume office as governor of the state. The so-called dualisation of roads and social amenities cannot be traced to Isoko. We must not allow this political and economic marginalisation continues to generate more havoc in the land. Our so-called rubber-stamp politicians must stop deceiving the Isoko people, unless nemesis chronically awaits them.

Bridget Uvoh.
Source http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/01/letter-between-uduaghan-and-isoko-nation.html
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Afam4eva(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2013
Which towns do Isoko people occupy again?

1 Like

Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2013
afam4eva: Which towns do Isoko people occupy again?
hmm afam4eva u mean u dont knw isoko nation? (people)
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Gurusdiary: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2013
una don finally open eye abi? hmm isoko people are the best people so far anyway am part of em too

1 Like

Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2013
Gurusdiary: una don finally open eye abi? hmm isoko people are the best people so far anyway am part of em too
hmmm
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by unlessgod: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2013
Mod what happened to my first comment na? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Afam4eva(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2013
I know isoko people but i can't pinpoint which towns they occupy.

1 Like

Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2013
afam4eva: I know isoko people but i can't pinpoint which towns they occupy.
lets start from Oleh, Ozoro,Emede, Uzere,Igbide,Olomoro,irri, nd some i dnt even knw bt d ones i listed re d very common ones
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by GARRIx7(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2013
ogusbaba1:
lets start from Oleh, Ozoro,Emede, Uzere,Igbide,Olomoro,irri, nd some i dnt even knw bt d ones i listed re d very common ones

Nonsense??
So the eediioott Bridget Uvoh thinks Isokos are the only ones suffering abi??

Who the fvck is she by the way??

What insanity!!

All Deltans are have become economic slaves. Even his Itsekiri tribeswoman who is a chief was reported to have rejected Uduaghan's X-mas gifts because of the evil nature of his admin.

UDUAGHAN has failed all DELTANs...... PERIOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Nonsense??

What insanity!!

All Deltans are have become economic slaves. Even his Itsekiri tribeswoman who is a chief was reported to have rejected Uduaghan's X-mas gifts because of the evil nature of his admin.

hmmm Garri u done start o, shebi na d ones wey i knw na e i mention so na
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by GARRIx7(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2013
ogusbaba1:

hmmm Garri u done start o, shebi na d ones wey i knw na e i mention so na

What does she mean by the statement below?? Which other ethnic group is the "BASIN-HEADED-THIEF" developing??
Even as other ethnic groups are feeling the presence of governmental development in ther area

... Besides who is she? Is she the Rep of "Isoko Nation"??
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ijawcitizen(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2013
ogusbaba1:
hmm afam4eva u mean u dont knw isoko nation? (people)

Other than his own Igbo village, I bet you Afam knows nothing else about the entire country, so whatever he says about it should just be taken as a figment of his imagination.
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2013
Me :-O
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by juman(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2013
Another unfortunate governor.
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2013
ijaw citizen:

Other than his own Igbo village, I bet you Afam knows nothing else about the entire country, so whatever he says about it should just be taken as a figment of his imagination.
hmmm
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Akwenukemarho(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2013
ogusbaba1:
Source http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/01/letter-between-uduaghan-and-isoko-nation.html
oga ogusbaba, be very honest, I know say u be friend to the governor, but, in all sincerity, has the man done anything to move Delta state forward? be sincere pls,
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
Akwenuke marho: oga ogusbaba, be very honest, I know say u be friend to the governor, but, in all sincerity, has the man done anything to move Delta state forward? be sincere pls,
lols dis one wey u dey find my mouth so, eh eh na my work i dey oo lols
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Akwenukemarho(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
ogusbaba1:
lols dis one wey u dey find my mouth so, eh eh na my work i dey oo lols
lol,
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Dede1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2013

I guess you meant villages as oppose to towns.
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by redsun(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ibori is saint when compared to uduagban.That man is an educated wretched illiterate that happens to win the role over lottery of delta state coffers.

He is going to die misereble someday.
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by monkeyleg: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Garri, I agree with you, Uduaghan has failed everyone, even his poor mother. The man is a bloody common thief.

@Ogusbaba no be you dey side with uduaghna before? wetin happen na?
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
monkeyleg: @Garri, I agree with you, Uduaghan has failed everyone, even his poor mother. The man is a bloody common thief.

@Ogusbaba no be you dey side with uduaghna before? wetin happen na?
hahaha notin happened na
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by monkeyleg: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
So your Oga done send you here to come fish for story abi? Abi the che-che-re scrap change when im dey give you no reach again?

Uduaghan - Phucking ugly clueless shiet. he knows that he is going to join Ibori in Jete
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
monkeyleg: So your Oga done send you here to come fish for story abi? Abi the che-che-re scrap change when im dey give you no reach again?

Uduaghan - Phucking ugly clueless shiet. he knows that he is going to join Ibori in Jete
no be so na u too dey carry somtin go order side na
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by monkeyleg: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Ogusbaba,

Which other side? Tell me which other side. Are your eyes closed to the wickedness Uduaghan and Ibori have imposed to the good people of Delta state? So much so that they have set us against each other. Playing on tribal sentiments, that has caused lives. discriminating against tribes and people. Presiding over a government best described as plunder haven.

Let your conscience judge you. Mine is clean for I constantly stand by the truth and my love for all peoples of the state
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by ogusbaba1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Monkeyleg, see as u even dey talk am as if am d badt guy here, bro am damn too cool jor, Uduaghan dey him own OgusBaba dey him own too jor
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by GARRIx7(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
monkeyleg: @Ogusbaba,

Which other side? Tell me which other side. Are your eyes closed to the wickedness Uduaghan and Ibori have imposed to the good people of Delta state? So much so that they have set us against each other. Playing on tribal sentiments, that has caused lives. discriminating against tribes and people. Presiding over a government best described as plunder haven.

My brother, the bolded has been the bane of the nation and Delta State in particular. I actually supported UDUAGHAN in 2007 even when many of my Urhobo people didn't want him.

I had a feeling that with his education and years of experience in the Delta State Govt. he would ßξ able to bring some much needed development to the state.

Four years down the line I had more than enough reasons to regret my decision. He proved to be far worse than Ibori.

I only pray that in 2015 we have tested and trusted Candidates contesting on strong platforms. Politics of ethnicity and tribalism has failed and will continue to fail us as a people.

As for OGUSBABA, I'm still observing him to determine if he's in the same boat with that traitor UYCO. If he is, then fire and brimstone from my arsenal shall without fail CONSUME HIM..

I rest my case your honour!!
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Afam4eva(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
Delta is state with loads of talented and industrious people but it's a shame that just like Anambra they've not gotten that person that will take them to the promise land. I for one was not in support of Uduaghan when Ibori decided to impose him on Deltans because i felt his CV was no good enough and his body language did not look like that of someone that was going to be the catalyst that Delta state has been waiting for. It's unfortunate that Delta has been left behind by Akwa Ibom state whom they get almost the same allocation. I hope in the next election, they'll vote in someone irrespective of tribe for the betterment of the mini-Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Matthewgreatman(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
afam4eva: Delta is state with loads of talented and industrious people but it's a shame that just like Anambra they've not gotten that person that will take them to the promise land. I for one was not in support of Uduaghan when Ibori decided to impose him on Deltans because i felt his CV was no good enough and his body language did not look like that of someone that was going to be the catalyst that Delta state has been waiting for. It's unfortunate that Delta has been left behind by Akwa Ibom state whom they get almost the same allocation. I hope in the next election, they'll vote in someone irrespective of tribe for the betterment of the mini-Nigeria.
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Matthewgreatman(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
shut your dirty mouth there. We are one delta. No discrimination.
Re: Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Nonsense??

What insanity!!

thank you very much. The person de dream abi e de hallucinate? No single part of delta state is being developed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Result From A Polling Unit In Akwaibom- Premiumtimes / Sultan Of Sokoto Snubbed Lagos State Governor Sanwolu? VIDEO / Take A Look At Ganduje's Face The Moment Tinubu Was Taking On PMB And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.