Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? (22789 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Problems With Sex Is Ruining My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
victorian:
@op, instead of your friend wife to be concerned on how to deliver safely without complications or having premature labour, she is worried on how to fulfil her husband crave for sex? undecided... Na wa o.. Well, let him continue shagging her with her swollen belly, until he is satisfied or give him a bj , if she can still bend low.... Shakes head in disgust.
Kindly swerve and let the adults contribute. She asked for advise not judgment.

@Respect2...maybe it's you or your friend, am not interested in that. But please has the woman called the husband to order concerning this? You are sharing this online now, has there being any sit down lets discuss with the husband. We can't help the wife. But who ever the person is , talk to your husband first and reach an agreement.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2017

My dear, just as sex is important, your health also matters. You succeeded in getting it does not mean others will. You based yours on what your man needs( in this case WANT) and your are lucky to succeed.

Clearly the poster is worried because she is not comfortable. Maybe is not a smooth ride for her as pregnancy is different from people. Just like you mentioned....those are likely her reasons. So, you are not in the 5position to tell her to stop complaining. Haba! Pity the lady na?
She's coming here to complain to you abi? Has she even Sat the husband and discuss this with him, d husband might even think she likes it. He's not a prophet, the wife should open up or due in silence. Her life.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
victorian:
I have a married friend, she has been on bed rest, from when she was 5months pregnants till she delivered, cause the doctor said, she could risk loosing the baby due to pressures from home.. What will a husband do at that situation? Go to the hospital and rpe her, cos he needs sex? .. The doctor or nurses will just walk him out, with his dick grin....if he like , make bleep any available babe in town... Her health and the baby's safety first... angry
Meanwhile I have seen cases where the doctors will instruct the couples to have sex regularly during pregnancy especially the last months. A friend once told me they had sex the morning the wife gave birth, not knowing the baby is due that day. She and her husband is the only person that knows themselves and should talk it through.
You are quick to judge people without knowing them, condemning the husband isn't the issue, in most cases, libido in women are higher when pregnant.
Abd there's no where the op is complaining about the sex, she's just asking how can a man cope with a pregnant woman during sex

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2017

She maybe enduring the xtra large 16" pointed arrow when she hasn't conceived. Now d belly enter, it's a different ball game. Couple with the fact that he might take a very long time to arrive. grin

Pls, I beg all women that find themselves in this category, avoid intimacy.x.x. Until baby arrive, let the guy sort himself out Abeg!

I don't want your babies to have holes in their heads because of constant strafing.

Just my advise.

Hard don, I suspect you fall on this category, better look for alternative when that time comes.

I don talk my own finish cheesy
Medically doctors do advise sex regularly, sex is not just the type u have with those he goats of yours. There are some benefits associated with it medically, not just shouting of "am coming am coming" like a goat.
Medically, pregnant women do have high libido especially when heavy. So it's normal.
Meanwhile, body differs. The op body might be among the 8.2% who can't take it, it's normal to feel that way. Since she didn't marry a monster, she should open up to the man. Simple as A B and C. Everything is not about gender bashing. .
Don't bother thanking me, ure always welcome.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
skressed1:
This is hilarious. Some people do not have sex at all during a pregnancy. I'm sure the guy didn't die from abstinence from sex for a couple of months until the wife gave birth and recovered
And some pregnant women will want it all through till the last day. Body differs.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by skressed1: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2017
Yes it depends, however they won't die without it
Bigsteveg:

And some pregnant women will want it all through till the last day. Body differs.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2017
skressed1:
Yes it depends, however they won't die without it
Sure they won't die, but if couples enjoys it and so far no complication, should they also stop it? When doctors will even encourage both to keep having it.
Everybody should study his or her body, simple. Its like family planning. What goes for A might not go for B. That does not mean because of B, A should not use it or because of A, B should keep using it.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by skressed1: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2017
So you think sex even during pregnancy is good?
Bigsteveg:

Sure they won't die, but if couples enjoys it and so far no complication, should they also stop it? When doctors will even encourage both to keep having it.
Everybody should study his or her body, simple. Its like family planning. What goes for A might not go for B. That does not mean because of B, A should not use it or because of A, B should keep using it.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Bigsteveg(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2017
skressed1:
So you think sex even during pregnancy is good?
Yes. Medically it is.
It even helps make child birth easier
Below are some benefits;
Improves orgasms: Blood flow intensifies your sexual desire. In fact, some women achieve a real orgasm for the first time ever during pregnancy!

Burns calories: Sex is the most fun way to stay fit — you’ll burn 50 calories or more in 30 minutes of love-making.

Lowers blood pressure: Sex has been found to lower blood pressure…a good thing for both of you, since high blood pressure is linked to the pregnancy complication preeclampsia.

Reduces pain: Orgasm releases oxytocin (or the “love hormone”), which one study found to increase pain tolerance by 74%.

Improves sleep:
For moms: Sex is relaxing — so it helps you sleep better.
For babies: The rocking motion of a sex session often lulls baby to sleep.

Boosts immunity: A study found that sex boosts levels of IgA, an antibody that helps avoid colds and other infections.

Boosts happiness: Orgasm releases endorphins — which make both you and baby happier and more relaxed.

Increases intimacy: Thank oxytocin again — it’s been linked to romantic attachment.

Speeds up postpartum recovery: Orgasms during pregnancy prepare the pelvic floor for childbirth, which in turn speeds postpartum recovery. Do Kegels during pregnancy sex to pump up those muscles — and increase pleasure for you both!

Also note that sex during pregnancy does not affect the baby
The thick mucus plug that seals your cervix helps to guard your baby against infection. The amniotic sac and the strong muscles of your uterus (womb) also keep your baby safe.

However if any of the couple should find it uncomfortable with sex during pregnancy, it should be put on hold and a medical personnel be consulted. He or she will be in a position to help them

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by DaGeneral(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Like it has been said by so many contributors, know your body.I personally blew the vuvuzella all through the 9months as a matter of fact labour started for our first child about 2hrs after we had a session..each time she goes for check up the Doc will be like "obviously chief is working here". But that been said it has to be mutually agreed..Doc gave 3months after birth gap before I start drilling the honey well but hey I took 5months to allow body and mind healing .
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by skressed1: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol. You came prepared with stats. I rest my case but can I ask why men like it so much?
Bigsteveg:

Yes. Medically it is.
It even helps make child birth easier
Below are some benefits;
Improves orgasms: Blood flow intensifies your sexual desire. In fact, some women achieve a real orgasm for the first time ever during pregnancy!

Burns calories: Sex is the most fun way to stay fit — you’ll burn 50 calories or more in 30 minutes of love-making.

Lowers blood pressure: Sex has been found to lower blood pressure…a good thing for both of you, since high blood pressure is linked to the pregnancy complication preeclampsia.

Reduces pain: Orgasm releases oxytocin (or the “love hormone”), which one study found to increase pain tolerance by 74%.

Improves sleep:
For moms: Sex is relaxing — so it helps you sleep better.
For babies: The rocking motion of a sex session often lulls baby to sleep.

Boosts immunity: A study found that sex boosts levels of IgA, an antibody that helps avoid colds and other infections.

Boosts happiness: Orgasm releases endorphins — which make both you and baby happier and more relaxed.

Increases intimacy: Thank oxytocin again — it’s been linked to romantic attachment.

Speeds up postpartum recovery: Orgasms during pregnancy prepare the pelvic floor for childbirth, which in turn speeds postpartum recovery. Do Kegels during pregnancy sex to pump up those muscles — and increase pleasure for you both!

Also note that sex during pregnancy does not affect the baby
The thick mucus plug that seals your cervix helps to guard your baby against infection. The amniotic sac and the strong muscles of your uterus (womb) also keep your baby safe.

However if any of the couple should find it uncomfortable with sex during pregnancy, it should be put on hold and a medical personnel be consulted. He or she will be in a position to help them
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Bigsteveg(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
skressed1:
Lol. You came prepared with stats. I rest my case but can I ask why men like it so much?

Men's mind is controlled by what they see. Unlike women that are controlled by what they feel.
Both men and women do like it but I must say men can't do without it for long because like I said earlier, an endowed woman can pass and the man will want to have sex with her because he's being controlled by what he see. That's why a man can sleep with anything provided there's a hole .

By the way how far about the issue with your Nigerian mother in law

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by skressed1: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yeah that does make sense. I forgot men are so visual. I agree.

The situation is still there, but I don't care because we have all ruled her out of my unborn child's life because of her behavior. She was behaving like that because she thinks I was taking her son away from her because he was really into our relationship then all of a sudden he changed and his father assumes it's his mother's influence. My ex boyfriend's father and his wife have accepted me and the child and have been meeting with my family to ensure the child and I have support. Thank you for asking.
Bigsteveg:

Men's mind is controlled by what they see. Unlike women that are controlled by what they feel.
Both men and women do like it but I must say men can't do without it for long because like I said earlier, an endowed woman can pass and the man will want to have sex with her because he's being controlled by what he see. That's why a man can sleep with anything provided there's a hole .

By the way how far about the issue with your Nigerian mother in law

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Ieltstrainer: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please go and bring your friend and we will advise her. Everytime my friend, my friend when you are actually the person in question.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
skressed1:
Yeah that does make sense. I forgot men are so visual. I agree.

The situation is still there, but I don't care because we have all ruled her out of my unborn child's life because of her behavior. She was behaving like that because she thinks I was taking her son away from her because he was really into our relationship then all of a sudden he changed and his father assumes it's his mother's influence. My ex boyfriend's father and his wife have accepted me and the child and have been meeting with my family to ensure the child and I have support. Thank you for asking.
Good to hear. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by skressed1: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank you for your kind words. You also
Bigsteveg:

Good to hear. It is well with you.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by OnArealTho: 3:24am On Jan 08, 2019
safeLove:

I hate hearing these rubbish about a man"getting it elsewhere". Have you seen a 9months pregnant woman before? Looks like something about to pop and you can't control your damn hormones? Instead you want to "get it elsewhere". Well,be my guest. After the baby comes we'll settle that score.

Its this kind of husband that will go on a skirt chasing rampage when the wife gives birth with the stwepid excuse that "she got fat".
Arrant madness. Isi mebie kwa unu!!

Mean af!
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Babaken(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
madam please find solution for your man mostly this time around the girls are no more wearing pant because of yahoo guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tired Of My Child’s Dad / Your 1st Meeting With Your In-laws / Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.