Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? (22778 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Problems With Sex Is Ruining My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Respect2(f): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2013
There is this friend of mine who is newly married and she is pregnant with her first baby.she has been complaining that her husband is of the "high" libido class.since the first month of her pregnancy they have been making love steady.but the problem now is that her pregnancy is getting due and she can no longer make love due to some contractions that are associated with pregnancy.plz your advice is needed because she said the man is finding it difficult to bear,thanks.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by sanchez4eva: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
Lolz...lemme give you a hint...if the gynaecologist says its not okay when the woman is pregnant,ask the dentist if it is okay....do you understand?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by victorian(f): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
@op, instead of your friend wife to be concerned on how to deliver safely without complications or having premature labour, she is worried on how to fulfil her husband crave for sex? undecided... Na wa o.. Well, let him continue shagging her with her swollen belly, until he is satisfied or give him a bj , if she can still bend low.... Shakes head in disgust.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by HARDDON: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
ℓ☺ℓz @ Sanchez.

@ OP, love making isn't all about penetration. There r oda angles.

If he is d active type, he shld have discovered ways to ease out his tension by naw.

If he hasnt, here goes:

1) mouth action : this was what Sanchez was tryina relate in a sarcastic way. She cud help him out tru dis method . Work d beast until it succumbs. And while @ it, run ha hands down his spine, squeeze em nips and generally get him waga. While he ofcos must concentrate n touch ha too. So that it does not wear ha out
Tho it takes an experienced gurl to roll dis lane.

2) boobzz knead: dere is a great succulent deep btw d two mounds of liberty. Boobzz is not only ƒoя sucking. Wen d going down d southern hemisphere gets RED, sharps guys turn to dese succulent manCHESters foя deliverance. Wheda Ʊ sit and she kneels inbtw ür legs, place d hot dog inbtw d soft orbs and knead away. Or otherwise. Explore. bliv ♏ԑ, d story is S̶̲̥̅w̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣ε̲̣̣†er with som nice huge jogzz

3) Arsezz to d rescue: if she is blessed with big bootyzz, she can lie on ha side, the guy lies behind( after d hawt romance ofcos) part d bootyzz, place d joyrod, and ride away. D joyrod is a blind baga. It enjoys soft feelings that tend to grip it. So give it all d softness you can afford ånd it wud assume itz d main tin! Hehehe

4) if she does not ĸпoω haw to work wonders with ha mouth, the hands can do it . She cud suck d nips while ha hand grips and stroke d joyrod. NB: joyrod loves hard grip.

A whole lota ways out there! Just make sure you kip your man @ home! This is a very trying time in younger marriages. D way dey handle dis cud bond dεм more, or break dem! And once d guy's head gets tilted out cos d wify isn't responding to his advances, he wudnt just end with oηε undergraduate, he wud explore more!

Regards,

H D

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by HARDDON: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
victorian: @op, instead of your friend wife to be concerned on how to deliver safely without complications or having premature labour, she is worried on how to fulfil her husband crave for sex? undecided... Na wa o.. Well, let him continue shagging her with her swollen belly, until he is satisfied or give him a bj , if she can still bend low.... Shakes head in disgust.

Vic! Dis is life and reality is a hard master.

Read d last part of мч post. You obviously are single. Buh if you dnt heed advise, wen you finally put to bed, other gurls wud have put your husby to bed too.

Dnt carry dis notion of urs into maRriage puleez ƒoя d love of God.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by victorian(f): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
@ hardon, thank God am married and thank God , am married to a man that has self control and is ready to compromise.. Am not preggers yet , but I have associated with pregnant women and I know how tired and resigned they look during their latter stage in pregnancy.. If I were a man, such kind of tired and resigned look in my wife , will not make me want to have sex with her sha, especially if she is complaining that she is tired and feels contraction pains during the last time , we cud have had it....For christsakes, have mercy on the woman, if she is complaining..she is not a sex machine sad angry

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
grin grin grin

That's why I tell ladies to avoid all those xtra large, 16 inch arrows they call c.o.o.r.k.ks, and 3 hrs duration men! This is the time to show how strong you can be.

At post, make she endure am...she knows her man and no one can tell her how to manage him but herself.

All the best!
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by victorian(f): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
I have a married friend, she has been on bed rest, from when she was 5months pregnants till she delivered, cause the doctor said, she could risk loosing the baby due to pressures from home.. What will a husband do at that situation? Go to the hospital and rpe her, cos he needs sex? .. The doctor or nurses will just walk him out, with his dick grin....if he like , make bleep any available babe in town... Her health and the baby's safety first... angry

11 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by EzePromoe: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
Interesting topic cool Married please keep on educating the singles! cheesy SEX EDUCATION!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by EzePromoe: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vikin: grin grin grin

That's why I tell ladies to avoid all those xtra large, 16 inch arrows they call c.o.o.r.k.ks, and 3 hrs duration men! This is the time to show how strong you can be.

At post, make she endure am...she knows her man and no one can tell her how to manage him but herself.

All the best!
Some of the disadvantages of big dïck a.k.a powerful man that can satisfy me a.k.a strong man! cheesy
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by CHIMCO(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vic, can you release your man with b j?

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by victorian(f): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Possibly...if no contraction pains at that time.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by baby124: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
What happened to wanking . The guy is being selfish, he can self-service and get used to it for the next few months. Someone is having contractions, you guys want to excite her with BJ. Like sey BJ na the thing wey dey topmost for her mind. If you play away game and catch something outside to give her while she's breast feeding nko? Apply sense and buy vaseline. Those days when you were trekking up and down and girls no gree give you punny nko? Did you die? Faint? Go into coma? Shift abeg!

12 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by victorian(f): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
baby_123: What happened to wanking . The guy is being selfish, he can self-service and get used to it for the next few months. Someone is having contractions, you guys want to excite her with BJ. Like sey BJ na the thing wey dey topmost for her mind. If you play away game and catch something outside to give her while she's breast feeding nko? Apply sense and buy vaseline. Those days when you were trekking up and down and girls no gree give you punny nko? Did you die? Faint? Go into coma? Shift abeg!

I WONDER O .... Some men are so selfish... Just their desires alone... If she loose the baby, they will complain and still cheat with another babe outside.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by HARDDON: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
victorian: @ hardon, thank God am married and thank God , am married to a man that has self control and is ready to compromise.. Am not preggers yet , but I have associated with pregnant women and I know how tired and resigned they look during their latter stage in pregnancy.. If I were a man, such kind of tired and resigned look in my wife , will not make me want to have sex with her sha, especially if she is complaining that she is tired and feels contraction pains during the last time , we cud have had it....For christsakes, have mercy on the woman, if she is complaining..she is not a sex machine sad angry

Its Hard Don .

And i do see reasons with you and bliv ♏ԑ, no man is tat heartless out dere as to gaze @ his wify weak and all swollen and wud still wano dangle joyrod. D picture you painted up dere is to d extreme.

So many women out dere rarely let τнεiя men come close wen d pregs becomes prominent. Dey hate him ƒoя puting dεм in that condition and as a punishment, he must stay far. Ενεη with all d gynecologist advise to stay int.

And tommorow, dey all cry in here seeking ƒoя 10 WAYS to get your man BACK. ℓ☺ℓz

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by HARDDON: 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vikin: grin grin grin

All the best!

I so hate you naw. ℓ☺ℓz

Aint 16inch joyrod men ∂at dig ƒoя 3 hours alpha males? You dnt come across dese regularly do you? And if she cud stand it without preg, she sure can refine d terms wen off . Ʊ dig?
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by HARDDON: 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: Interesting topic cool Married please keep on educating the singles! cheesy SEX EDUCATION!

Huh? Oh jeez.

*thinking : let's straighten d records.

I AМ NOT Married Ooo.

I'm just vastly endowed . wink wink
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by victorian(f): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hard don, a successful marriage is about compromise and understanding.. The op said she can no longer make love again, because she is getting due with pains ..and there are women like her , in that position... Simply be patient and understand, it's just for a while... How i wish this getting pregnant, carrying a baby for months can be shuffled in- between husband and wife bodies..
Just be understanding. Your wife's body is still yours, with the child as an added plus and a growing family in the horizon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by HARDDON: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
@ V, i dö dig your sway. But bliv ♏ԑ, if she is close to the call , d husby wudnt have peace of mind let alone joyrod rising from across som crazy jots.

have you seen a man ωнoz house is on blaze hunting hyenas?

It is éither d OP added a lil salt Or removed a lil maggi.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Ivynwa(f): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
Good one Hard Don though a pregnant woman needs patience & some pamperings when it comes to all that grinding away u listed there. I hope what u explained in #3 isn't an*l sex cause that is disgusting? I don't think that is good for a preggy lady.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by HARDDON: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ivynwa: Good one Hard Don though a pregnant woman needs patience & some pamperings when it comes to all that grinding away u listed there. I hope what u explained in #3 isn't an*l sex cause that is disgusting? I don't think that is good for a preggy lady.

An*l? Nah........ Cudnt Recommend that ƒoя worlds Ivy.

Here is d drill: if d bootyzz big enuf, you cud part and place inbtw and it feels like ehmmmm, d in-tin. Especially very close to dem lips(cos d wetnezz is added advantage. )

And yea, d dose i listed abv is to ß taken very gently o. You wudnt want to excite ha beyond control ! ℓ☺ℓz

Regards

D
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
HARDDON:

I so hate you naw. ℓ☺ℓz

Aint 16inch joyrod men ∂at dig ƒoя 3 hours alpha males? You dnt come across dese regularly do you? And if she cud stand it without preg, she sure can refine d terms wen off . Ʊ dig?

She maybe enduring the xtra large 16" pointed arrow when she hasn't conceived. Now d belly enter, it's a different ball game. Couple with the fact that he might take a very long time to arrive. grin

Pls, I beg all women that find themselves in this category, avoid intimacy.x.x. Until baby arrive, let the guy sort himself out Abeg!

I don't want your babies to have holes in their heads because of constant strafing.

Just my advise.

Hard don, I suspect you fall on this category, better look for alternative when that time comes.

I don talk my own finish cheesy
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by HARDDON: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by HARDDON: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vikin:

She maybe enduring the xtra large 16" pointed arrow when she hasn't conceived. Now d belly enter, it's a different ball game. Couple with the fact that he might take a very long time to arrive. grin

Pls, I beg all women that find themselves in this category, avoid intimacy.x.x. Until baby arrive, let the guy sort himself out Abeg!

I don't want your babies to have holes in their heads because of constant strafing.

Just my advise.

Hard don, I suspect you fall on this category, better look for alternative when that time comes.

I don talk my own finish cheesy

Oh brada! ℓ☺ℓz

You nid to study more gee.

The koko is gud ƒoя preg ladies(unless dey r so close to d call) You Doubt ? Nxt tym, pretend that you are married witha heavy wify and go ask a gynecologist if it is true or not. Or simply ask married wim here.

And bsides, you got to skool d unborn Son haw iz done ! Rodflmao!

What alternative might ii have if i §☺̣̣̥̇ evér dnt fit?
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by HARDDON: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Caracta(f): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Harddon, pls don't crack my ribs. Lol.
A big hug for you!

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Afam4eva(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
For a secondminute, i was wondering if this was the family section or romance section.

@topic
There's really nothing a man with rampaging hormones can do. It's uncontrollable and he has to device another way of satisfying himself. His wife has to assist him in that regard so that he doesn't get it elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by HARDDON: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
Caracta: Harddon, pls don't crack my ribs. Lol.
A big hug for you!

Wow!

*karefully with som reservations , hugs ha gently back.

*thinkin, haven't seen ha dis excited? World words wonders? Can't but ponder.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Caracta(f): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
HARDDON:

Wow!

*karefully with som reservations , hugs ha gently back.

*thinkin, haven't seen ha dis excited? World words wonders? Can't but ponder.
Lol...no comment.
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by HARDDON: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
victorian: Possibly...if no contraction pains at that time.

Nah! She hasn't tryed it yet.

Too reserved , too straight. Only-missionary-style-kinda-lady. ℓ☺ℓz

I çud ß wrong V, §☺̣̣̥̇ Pardon ma airs...hehehe
Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Me think say na preg woman de enjoy am pass?

Re: How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? by safeLove(f): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
I hate hearing these rubbish about a man"getting it elsewhere". Have you seen a 9months pregnant woman before? Looks like something about to pop and you can't control your damn hormones? Instead you want to "get it elsewhere". Well,be my guest. After the baby comes we'll settle that score.

Its this kind of husband that will go on a skirt chasing rampage when the wife gives birth with the stwepid excuse that "she got fat".

Arrant madness. Isi mebie kwa unu!!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your 1st Meeting With Your In-laws / Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House / How Do I Stop Behaving Like My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.