Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body (27208 Views)

Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) / Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Mayowura: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
Eya!
Well, this is a reason we should always thank God for our lives without ceasing!
Lesson:
Always be proud of who you are, and always appreciate you personality no matter what the JEALOUS ones say about you; so far you do the right thing.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
manny4life:

Though I've explained this to you, I'm not talking about age but to the aging and growth concept in general. I did not compare her to Benjamin, I clearly stated, this is somewhat related. Just because two things have relative terms doesn't make them the same.

Perhaps I need to reread it again -

I get your point clearly buddy..... you owe no one no further explanation! I was bout to write the same thing too until i saw your post....Any clear thinking person will understand your deduction .
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by sundaybam(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Keep rocking life girl.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Goldenheart(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Some ppl need to grow up but they can't....

*Space is for sale*
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by dominique(f): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
valicious1:
True tok. Aki & popo comes to mind. And BTW why are they digging up the news now that she s 20, wia wia they wen she was younger.

even whites recycle news. I've watched the documentary a couple of years ago. Apparently her condition doesn't have a name since she is the only one in the world with it.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
dominique:

even whites recycle news. I've watched the documentary a couple of years ago. Apparently her condition doesn't have a name since she is the only one in the world with it.

No she's not..... for confidential reasons ..... I am currently working with a 30year old in a 12year old body, looks and mental state.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by vanstanzy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
Start pleading Holy Ghost fire!!! This is the handy-work of a demon. Don't ask me, i don't know which.
Since she has no known medical diagnosis.

Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by FutureDon(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
It's really a 'medical mystery' as reported. It's even more interesting mysterious that they've found nothing wrong with her hormone system.

[s]This case is suggestive of hormonal dysfunction.[/s]
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by valicious1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
dominique:

Isin't her condition similar to those of aki & popo.?
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nwunuken(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
Beretta92: Na wa oh! Does this mean she can live for centuries since she isn't aging?
abi
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by FutureDon(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
dominique:

According to what you've watched, cos not all medical oddity are reported.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
goodmike7: she needs deliverance
seriously?! u could try doin d deliverance
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
So i wonder if her brain is that of a normal 20 year old? This makes me sad. embarassed Her having to go through her entire life screaming on the inside,wanting to communicate.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
manny4life:

Yes I did. That's why I said it relates somewhat using the concept of aging. Benjamin aged backwards, while here she has a stunted growth and aging backwards. It says when you see her at 20, she looks like she 2 or three.
No. She is not aging backwards. Infact, she is not aging at all. She is stuck in time, forever trapped in the body of a four year old. Her case is nothing like that of Benjamin Button who was born old and aged backwards i.e became younger with time.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by FutureDon(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
But the Clarks' two sons are grown men who share only the same interests and emotional fluctuations of little boys. Like the character portrayed by Brad Pitt in the 2008 film "The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons," Matthew, 39, and Michael, 42, are aging backwards.

^^^^^^
This case is very related to Benjamin Buttons. I almost cried watching the documentary.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by vanstanzy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Vampire thingz

I thought i was the only one seeing the devils hand in this. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
meenagiggs:
No. She is not aging backwards. [b]Infact, she is not aging at all. She is stuck in time, forever trapped in the body of a four year old. [/b]Her case is nothing like that of Benjamin Button who was born old and aged backwards i.e became younger with time.

WRONG!!!! She will grow but very slow; here's Brooke in 2009 in a 6month old body...

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20299095,00.html
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by dominique(f): 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
valicious1:
Isin't her condition similar to those of aki & popo.?

Aki and pawpaw amay be midgets but they don't have minds of toddlers.
@jidegirl
As at the time I saw her documentary, hers was the only reported case. There could be other cases in the world but not documented.
Goodluck to the scientists hoping to solve the mystery of eternal youth through her
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
^^ okay..... infact I've seen a 56 year old not in a young body but still talks like a 2year old and mentally reasons like a 2year old, sucks thumb! Things happen in this world and not everybody likes limelight like Brooke's parents.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
Syndrome X, hmmmm.

This is quite sad though.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Specthatcher(f): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Leadn:

that's the first thing that popped into my head too... I think it's a possibility since her tissues ain't aging... I guess
dat dsnt min she cnt die...Babies die rememba??
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Wendyphil(f): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
God have mercy on Us!!
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Ignatio(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ekeeyhandsome: I guess she's gonna be 4ever yøung....singing.. .jay z....forever young...
Same thing on my mind.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Barywhyte(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
pato station: I think she is aging as per time, only her mind and to an extent her body isn't growing. People with cases of this nature don't even reach 40years

OMG! How did u know they don't live up to 40years? Are u saying u hv seen cases like this b4?
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
Barywhyte:

OMG! How did u know they don't live up to 40years? Are u saying u hv seen cases like this b4?

Funny how people think eh? cheesy cheesy
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
Wow, I'm speechless!

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by KINGwax(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
OMG!!!!!
She's neva gonna fucck?

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by TableLeg(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
Beretta92: Na wa oh! Does this mean she can live for centuries since she isn't aging?
DAFT!
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by nairalady(f): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
pathetic shocked
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by dominique(f): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
KINGwax: OMG!!!!!
She's neva gonna fucck?

Are you for real undecided
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by mamagee3(f): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
This is so sad, I hope she gets over this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.