Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body (27204 Views)

Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) / Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by dnawah(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
Aki na pawpaw are not alone then.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by location(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
When the bible says a child shall die at hundred, i now believe. She might live a million years if her growth remains even
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by nagoma(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
Beretta92: Na wa oh! Does this mean she can live for centuries since she isn't aging?

Good question!
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by dominique(f): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^ okay..... infact I've seen a 56 year old not in a young body but still talks like a 2year old and mentally reasons like a 2year old, sucks thumb! Things happen in this world and not everybody likes limelight like Brooke's parents.

Its not about craving the spotlight but its hard to keep a condition like this under wraps especially in an advanced country. I also believe there are a lot of undocumented rare conditions in other parts of the world.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by nagoma(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
valicious1:
Isin't her condition similar to those of aki & popo.?

Her mental age is between one and three years.those two you mentioned have a mental age twice that of most nairalders.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by temmysoremekun(f): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
Beretta92: Na wa oh! Does this mean she can live for centuries since she isn't aging?
beautiful question!!! But na wa oooooo ds is serious ooooooo
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by miky(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
just a matter of time before theres a way to prevent humans from aging and dying... if that happens all religious myths/nonmyths would be pushed aside, and the subsequent generations would have a total mindset... we are getting there!! were is TB Joshua when u need him
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by 3kay945(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
I really feel sorry for the young lady..
Who are those comparing her with aki and pawpaw?
Those guys brains mature unlike the lady.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by miky(m): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2013
location: When the bible says a child shall die at hundred, i now believe. She might live a million years if her growth remains even

The bible never said that, the only time such ever happened was during methuselahs time.. Infact after the removal from the garden, part of the so called curse was to die younger, woman suffer during birth etc etc etc...

As such it would be a contradiction for people to live more than 4 score which roughly is about 80 years.. WEll we have criminals and such that live past 100 (they dont deserve such a honor).. Just think a little bit bro it wouldn't hurt you,, please where did it say a child will live to a hundred

Here is what the bible says:: Psalm 90:10

The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. (if aging and death is stopped lets say 150 years from now alot of u fake religious followers would drop your myths!!!

the fact this girl doesn't age at all blows everything the bible/quoran ever talked about or people in bible days ever said,, but then again i dont expect people to drop their religious myths for common sense
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 13, 2013
ive heard of this before.
i remember seeing a documentary of another young lady with this condition.
her mother and younger sisters who were not much younger than her, took/takes
care of her as a toddler. they bathe her, feed her and even put her in onesie grin
pajamas @ night.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by luluosas(m): 1:11am On Jan 13, 2013
OMG! I hope it will be corrected.
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2013

A similar case : http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/6861274/forty-year-old-trapped-in-childs-body/
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Tedyk(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2013
She z an alpha
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by palugycolina(m): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2013
binger: OMG!! This is incredible...20yrs old?! Nah,she's too unique.

The gift of the curse..
I think it is a miracle..come on guys..

Niaja waitin una think
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by michealade(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2013
Leadn:

that's the first thing that popped into my head too... I think it's a possibility since her tissues ain't aging... I guess
provided trailer no jam am and breastmilk no finish

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by frank1989: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2013
waw pretty little gurl
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Mizkeri(f): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2013
if na 9ja,they go don throw am away te te
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by coolted(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
SHE MIGHT NOT B AGING PHYSICALLY, but menrally
Re: 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
coolted: SHE MIGHT NOT B AGING PHYSICALLY, but menrally

Mentally she's a toddler. Please read the article.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Being A Woman In Nigeria Is Hard Says A Nigerian Man On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.