Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card (27182 Views)

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Lordmech: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2022
One of my colleague at work came begging for cash and I ask him. What happen to your ATM or salary and he reviewed that the wife is the one who sees alert and holds the card.. I was shocked.
My pipo is this love or stupidity?

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by yuping(m): 12:25am On Apr 04, 2022
undecided whatever rock their boat. Some people are just born to suffer for others. I just hope you won't SIMPly give him the money? If not, if madam no give am money nothing for you.

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by saintjimos(m): 12:49am On Apr 04, 2022
As far as they've peace , please let them be

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Baloranking(m): 12:58am On Apr 04, 2022
You, the man, the wife, are all crazy grin grin

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by chatinent: 1:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Not my business. Did she use a cutlass to waylay him into giving her the details? Many families live peacefully this way. I think letting you know is a format to keep collecting money from you. I'm available for thesis and dissertation writing.

36 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 3:11am On Apr 04, 2022
I've seen this work for many couples, especially when the man knows he's not prudent and his wife is a better manager.

If it works for them, mind your business.

When you marry, do wetin work for you.

299 Likes 27 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by uthlaw: 3:33am On Apr 04, 2022
the man is among the most useless people on Earth!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Blunttruth: 4:39am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
One of my colleague at work came begging for cash and I ask him. What happen to your ATM or salary and he reviewed that the wife is the one who sees alert and holds the card.. I was shocked.
Nothing wrong with it if your colleague is a careless spender. Let everyone do what works for them. Stay out of it.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by posty56: 4:46am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
neither, it is a sign of a wasted man, why e no kukuma tell her to hold e destiny

10 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by haslaw(m): 4:47am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:
I've seen this work for many couples, especially when the man knows he's not prudent and his wife is a better manager.

If it works for them, mind your business.

When you marry, do wetin work for you.

Most hypocrites would kick and raise hell if the tables were turned or if it was your blood brother

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Whazar(m): 4:55am On Apr 04, 2022
He’s just a simple man what do I know?

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Whazar(m): 4:56am On Apr 04, 2022
haslaw:

Most hypocrites would kick and raise hell if the tables were turned or if it was your blood brother
Nah dem no mind am

Such people no dey let their pikin rest for woman hand

Cho cho cho

All these feminists forgot they would mother a son someday and all the cruise they think they catching now will catch up with them too

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by JustforMen: 5:02am On Apr 04, 2022
Will Smith's ATM dey with his wife.
The shit some simple men do for pussy, ehn. Even devil dey shock.

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Gift96: 5:03am On Apr 04, 2022
saintjimos:
As far as they've peace , please let them be
There is no peace in foolishness.
If he had peace, he won't be running around for money

26 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Judd007: 5:03am On Apr 04, 2022
The wife gets the alert, the money is in his account, fucking guy.
Lordmech:

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by MoneyGoDrop: 5:17am On Apr 04, 2022
This actually worked for my parents till date. It happens where the couple are open and true to themselves and know each others capacities. Women are better managers than men.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Gadafii: 5:59am On Apr 04, 2022
Dem fit don tie that ur colleague inside bottle is schnapps, this is not ordinary

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Boogyman557: 6:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF u say MANN!

I just CLEAN my old KALA finish now!

E remain to LOAD BULLET inside!

ABEG just send me the LOCATION of dat ur useless MANCHI of a friend!

I JUST one SETTLE SOMETHING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

16 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Hed0nist: 6:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Don't judge from afar. Some people are bad with money and need supervision from others if not they'll squander a month's salary within days. That might just be the case here.

Or Dem don hold him balls.

11 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 6:09am On Apr 04, 2022
haslaw:

I don't interfer with my brother's home and he doesn't interfer with mine.

Why worry about how another person runs their home?

Does it stop your own salary?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by BigRocky: 6:33am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Why is the man now running around looking for moni?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by odinson1(m): 6:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

You people really don't have conscience,like that man is a Slave to his wife. He works the money,and the wife decides when and how to spend it. I don't think you know what a Slave-master relationship is.

You'll be okay with that if it were your son? After toiling night and day,the wife bars him from touching the fruit of his labour,then there must e something really wrong with you women.

[sup][/sup]
wpadmin:

The man is not complaining.

Shey the man complain say him money dey miss any how?

Omo
Some men would rather die in silence,than admit they are Are being Controlled by their wives in their own house

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2022
odinson1:

You people really don't have conscience,like that man is a Slave to his wife. He works the money,and the wife decides when and how to spend it. I don't think you know what a Slave-master relationship is.

You'll be okay with that if it were your son? After toiling night and day,the wife bars him from touching the fruit of his labour,then there must e something really wrong with you women.

If I'm not pokenosing into my son's home, why will I care how they choose to live their lives?

Like I've said, I know couples who it works for.

The wife is the account manager and she holds the ATMs.

Different house expenses comes from different accounts.

These marriages are over 10 years old.

If it doesn't work, e for done pack up like una modern three months marriages.

Stay out of people's businesses.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2022
I see no problem with allowing a woman to run the finances of the home, especially if the man is not a prudent spender undecided...

But my problem is why the man in question couldn't go to his wife to ask for money but rather went to beg from his friend undecided...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:

Why is the man now running around looking for moni?

The man is probably not prudent.

Is it not this same forum that a woman came to say her husband gambles all his salary away and is even in debt and unable to meet up with his family responsibilities?

The wife works and meets up with her own contributions to bills and projects but uncle gambles his away.

In that instance, don't you think it would help if the wife is in charge of finances?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by BigRocky: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

The man is probably not prudent.

Is it not this same forum that a woman came to say her husband gambles all his salary away and is even in debt and unable to meet up with his family responsibilities?

The wife works and meets up with her own contributions to bills and projects but uncle gambles his away.

In that instance, don't you think it would help if the wife is in charge of finances?

Ya sure...
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by phemmyfour: 6:55am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
It's SIMPlicity grin

5 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:

Ya sure...

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Favfables1:
I see no problem with allowing a woman to run the finances of the home, especially if the man is not a prudent spender undecided...

But my problem is why the man in question couldn't go to his wife to ask for money but rather went to beg from his friend undecided...

He's probably a gambler.

8 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by alphaNomega: 7:10am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
He could be lying to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Ulunne777(f): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Favfables1:

Because the money could be for one of the reasons the wife started having the ATM.

Before a couple decides on this,a lot of things may have gone wrong from a partner.It çpuld be gambling/betting,a spouse that can't say no,that loves spending on expensive gadgets only to come home to family emptyhanded.

Or maybe they have a target.

11 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by medriano: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:

Maybe it’s what both of them agreed to. But to me, it is not wise.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Living Among The Rich Affect One's Social Mobility, Finances Etc? / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / Twins Have A Special Connection: Fact Or Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.