Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

On Frosb, Muskeet And Moderator Things. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On Frosb, Muskeet And Moderator Things. (1184 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

On Frosb, Muskeet And Moderator Things. by Image123(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
This thread is with reference to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1156627/atheists-please-tell-us-conversion where i was ridiculously threatened with a ban after frosb(most likely) reported me to the moderator. It's a thread where "all and sundry" were going offtopic including the OP but only Image123 was warned of a ban for going offtopic. It is a thread where i was freely abused and insulted and the moderator did not moderate. i'm okay with the insults, but offended at the bias. Moderator, kindly do what you are paid to do, and not just what you are told to do.

On to replying muskeet here since i'm told not to reply him/her there.
i need to say that i tried to keep my posts civil, and did not abuse anyone on that thread. i wish offtopic be explained to me except it means not giving a deconversion story. If that's the case, then maybe no one should make comments on the thread except give deconversion stories.

Earlier, I called you a HYPOCRITE, LIAR. Let's add REETARD to that list.
this are the words of muskeeto to me in that thread https://www.nairaland.com/1156627/atheists-please-tell-us-conversion/4#13795335
This contravenes forum rules, but we can safely assume that the moderator did not see it.

You usually have nothing to say, till MUSKEETO comments... I should be asking you the same questions. Evidence abounds on NL. Probably my atheism burdens you. Don't blame yourself.
i guess this is a fantasy as i don't know what muskeeto is talking about here. Anyone can click on my username and check my posts to see if these lies hold. Muskeet is hardly in 50% of the threads i post on. how he/she confuses me as a stalker is becoming confusing. smiley

If you knew how to read TITLES, you'd see PRE-CONVERSION clearly written at the top of the section you've deliberately quoted out of context. Wtf does PRE-CONVERSION mean to you?

analysis: CONFIRMED REETARD
Are you cherry picking your own posts? You said "I don't blame anyone. I've taken full responsibilities of my actions.", not "I don't blame anyone in my deconversion. I've taken full responsibilities of my actions." You don't have to be converted to blame people. You once tried to say Ghandi wasn't a christian because of christians. In your pre-conversion, you blamed others. Also, i quoted you from your deconversion as well.

Wow, you read stories just the way you read the BIBLE: cherry picking to confirm a bias you already have in your mind. Smh....

analysis: CONFIRMED LIAR
i didn't think it was necessary to quote your whole post. i simply quoted the parts that confirmed that you blamed others. There was no lie in the statements, you tried to blame others.

Up to this point, your obvious BIAS (Being Idiotic and silly) didn't let you notice that the quoted was from events leading up to my conversion. Did you even go through the story? Did you read this part?
There goes another abuse, quite gentlemanly of an atheist or agnostic or whatever you think you are(i think you are just an unbeliever/sinner). i already talked on this pre conversion, deconversion, whatever, the point remains that you blamed others for your state. You didn't realise that "ït's all in your mind"

or your mustard seed brain just decided to skip that?
analysis: CONFIRMED HYPOCRITE
Do we have a moderator on this board?

analysis: NO NEED FOR ANALYSIS. PATIENT CLEARLY HAS A STRONG BIAS COUPLED WITH A LACK OF BASIC COMPREHENSION SKILLS
Here it is again, You agree that there is nothing wrong with the Bible, or at least from other parts of your posts, with the new testament. But you changed not because of the Bible but because nigerians had let you down.. This purple colored statement stands faultless.

It's all in the MIND. Our mind's very powerful, our thoughts are as real as we want them to be.

Feel free to keep trolling... This should serve as testimony to your apparent desire to be noticed on NL.

HINT: Try trolling logicboy, You may get the recognition you desire.
Your thoughts are not my thoughts obviously. Reality has robbed you.

muskeet
i wonder what fills you with bile and indignation in my posts, at least i can reconcile with frosb's as his mentors almost had vicious fits when they encountered Jesus.
Re: On Frosb, Muskeet And Moderator Things. by Image123(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
Psa 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handiwork.
Psa 19:2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night showeth knowledge.
Psa 19:3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Re: On Frosb, Muskeet And Moderator Things. by manmustwac(m): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2013
First of all Frosbel did not use the Report To Moderator link I acted on my own. Secondly your not the only one that was threatened with a ban Logic Boy was to. If its not all topics that get derailed then its well over 90% that do. Only the "Have You Praised Him Today" thread & "The Christians Chatroom" that never get derailed. Therefore you can't expect me to warn every single derailer & besides I didn't really follow this topic from the start so that just adds to the problem. Its you & Logic Boy that I decided to warn because both you stood out from the crowd. Logic Boy because he threw the first punch by calling Frosbel (who started the topic) a reetard & Enigma as well. You because of your quotes on page 3 on Jan 11th at 7:37pm. Frosbel even asked you to stop derailing for the second time further down on the same page.

You were going to far by quoting muskeeto's post as far as am concerned therefore like I said earlier you & Logic Boy stood out from the crowd. Muskeeto tried to ignore you, you insisted on derailing. Did any non believer derail the christian version of this thread the way you & other believers did to ours? Don't you think that since you believers that have morals (which came from God) should be setting a good example to us non believers who according to you believers do not have any morals by not derailing our thread? You went to far by quoting muskeeto that's the reason I warned you
Re: On Frosb, Muskeet And Moderator Things. by engrtee(f): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2013
Permision to derail the thread
Re: On Frosb, Muskeet And Moderator Things. by Image123(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
let me understand you better moderator, is it wrong to quote another person? plus I said I was the only one you warned with a ban FOR DERAILING. How I stand out when you said majority derail is amusing. muskeeto's abuses did not 'stand out'?
if possible, please define "derail" at least as it applies to nl forum rules.
Re: On Frosb, Muskeet And Moderator Things. by Image123(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
engrtee: Permision to derail the thread
ask the mod,
Re: On Frosb, Muskeet And Moderator Things. by Stalwert: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
Image I feel your pain, I have suffered similar treatment from mmc in which his fellow atheists will be breaking forum rules and his best response is usually to ban the least offender regardless of whether you formally complain of such behavior, just take heart coz there is really no where to seek redress in such matters!
Re: On Frosb, Muskeet And Moderator Things. by manmustwac(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Will reply u in the complaints section

(1)

. / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion 23rd Of June, 2013 Of God Of Greatness By Pastor E.a. / Understanding The Catholic Church,the Rosary And Its Connection With The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.