Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Super Sunday 9th Edition(2013 Special) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Super Sunday 9th Edition(2013 Special) (901 Views)

Download Video : Elenu - Nigeria Police VS British Police (AY Live N London 2013 / Super Sunday 10th Edition(gej Vs OBJ) / Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Sunday 9th Edition(2013 Special) by ekeroyal(m): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
This is the story of a Governor from Nigeria flying in a small-sized airplane with just his aides.

Suddenly he had a heart attack and looses control. One of his aides becomes frantic and calls out a May Day.

"May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! My 'oga' had a heart attack and is almost dead. And I don't know how to fly. Help me! Please help me!"

He hears a voice over the radio saying: "This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. Just take a deep breath. Everything will be fine! Now give me your height and position."

He says, "I'm 5'4" and I’m in the front seat.."

"Okay," says the voice on the radio, "Repeat after me: Our Father, Who art in Heaven......"

And they prayed and prayed and prayed.....and you know the rest.

(Please don't say I told you.)
Re: Super Sunday 9th Edition(2013 Special) by ekeroyal(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
I went clubbing last night and really had a good time. The lady sitting close having spent some considerable
amount of time looking at my beer belly sarcastically asked "is that lager or bitter"?

I said, "There's a tap underneath; taste it and find out."
Re: Super Sunday 9th Edition(2013 Special) by Xymc1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Lols... Nice jokes
Re: Super Sunday 9th Edition(2013 Special) by bingbagbo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
lol nice unfunny notes embarassed
Re: Super Sunday 9th Edition(2013 Special) by bunmioguns(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
cool cool cool
Re: Super Sunday 9th Edition(2013 Special) by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
Nice collections
Re: Super Sunday 9th Edition(2013 Special) by ekeroyal(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
Xymc...:
Lols... Nice jokes
Thanks bro

bin gbagbo: lol nice unfunny notes embarassed
BG(Bush Goat) did you identify with any of them?

bunmioguns: cool cool cool
Hi the "joker", hope your Sunday is going well.
Re: Super Sunday 9th Edition(2013 Special) by bunmioguns(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
ekeroyal:
Thanks bro

BG(Bush Goat) did you identify with any of them?

Hi the "joker", hope your Sunday is going well.

cool cool cool cool
cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And His Teacher / "Laugh As If No Tomorrow" / Key To Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.