Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Do U Go To Church Willingly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Go To Church Willingly (519 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / Heaven Or Hell; Where Would U Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Go To Church Willingly by Cosmopolice: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2013
I know some people are present in church now with dere mind somewhere else. Either from last nights flexing or some recurring memory u tot uve forgotten. Do u go to church willingly of forced by your parents
Re: Do U Go To Church Willingly by suskumayaya(m): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2013
I go to church willingly. My church is not far from my house, so i find it easy to attend service.
Re: Do U Go To Church Willingly by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2013
Is going to church supposed to be forced on people?
Re: Do U Go To Church Willingly by manmustwac(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2013
Ghettoguru: Is going to church supposed to be forced on people?
No, but am not religious & my religious babe makes me go every Sunday. She dose not know thatam not religious but she suspects.
Re: Do U Go To Church Willingly by Cosmopolice: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2013
I went to church late last two sundays ago and the pastor literally made us walk in front of the whole congregation. Everybody was just looking at us. I was really pissed and discouraged
Re: Do U Go To Church Willingly by tpia5: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2013
why so many s.tupid threads on nl.

i dont think anyone can force a grown azz person to go to church.

if you dont want to be there, kindly take yourself elsewhere instead of disturbing others.

dont know where you cavepeople are dreaming up these razz topics.

you receive some renumeration per thread, abi?

if you're not an asset to the church, go and be a hindrance somewhere else.
Re: Do U Go To Church Willingly by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2013
'Everybody was brainwashed into religion by their parents who were brainwashed by their own parents who were also brainwashed by their grand parents who were unfortunately either forced by the Arab Invaders or conned by the European Invaders. The few thinking/self-realized ones are called the Atheists'.
Re: Do U Go To Church Willingly by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
I still go to church from time to time cos of mum's nagging,but as soon as i become independent i'll stop and my mum knows this,so she's worried.I just wish she'd understand that there's nothing to worry about.

(1) (Reply)

Homeless Man Returns Diamond Ring Accidentally Dropped Into His Change Cup / Is God Omni-present? / Questions For Truthislight And Ijawkid About Gods Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.