Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (17078 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 18, 2013
Dagrin baby and whitney houston.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by gbengaoa(m): 3:07am On Jan 18, 2013
GBENGA ADEBOYE AND DA GRIN
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by lagcity(m): 3:36am On Jan 18, 2013
Fela Kuti and Bob Marley
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by FutureDon(m): 4:04am On Jan 18, 2013
DAGRIN sad
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by chikend(m): 4:25am On Jan 18, 2013
GREGORY HINES
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by ibitomisi: 5:00am On Jan 18, 2013
homesteady: I'll bring Dbang back 2 life....cauz as 4 me...he is DEAD!!
how is he dead you want to kill him. Can't stop laughing. Lwkmdead oooo
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by babzynkyahoocom(m): 5:05am On Jan 18, 2013
If i don't comment on this is a sin, coz hardly is there a day that i dnt wish these people are still alive:

*2pac..greatest of all time. Av song 4 every situation (love dat his song, Dear mama)

*Dagrin...lyrically heavy, left 2 soon at d peak of his career. Almost wept at his passing. So love every song 4rm dis guy

*Gbenga Adeboye... too talented. Can mimic any person's voice, a great entertainer...

...sobbing profusely
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Ivyluvie: 5:42am On Jan 18, 2013
Notorious B.I.G and da grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by blackmale(m): 5:53am On Jan 18, 2013
gbenga adeboye, dagrin and mko abiola
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Emmafman1(m): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2013
:-XOde na 2 dem talk
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by bisiswag(f): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2013
Idi Amin: Tupac wasnt greater than Biggie when it comes to raps. Mehn Biggie flows hoo haa
Huh Really U wanna start this argument all over again' Go back to your history books honey' Tupac ruled back in the day and still rules today' Btw how old r u sweerie? Cos his lyrics were deep so kinda for the matured minds'

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Bobbiman: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2013
2PAC,NOTORIOUS B I G ND MICHEAL JACKSON.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by amarral: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2013
Please always note these World Wonders: Michael jackson, Whitney Houston, Brenda Fassie, Bob marley and lucky Dube.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Prudenceduru(f): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2013
prince FAD: Now I
understand why some people have to write WAEC up to 10 times before they
make C6 in english language.
The question is very simple and straight forward (Imagine that you were
given the powers to bring only two musician/celebrity to life,who would
you go for?)
And here are people saying 3,4 even 5 smiley
And Question says: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life...... they dint say TWO.....:|
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by dotcomnamename: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2013
[size=24pt]To me, i will bring Nairaland back to life as i believe Nairaland is dead, since these days some people commenting senselessly, as per Nairaland use to be a forum where you will hardly find a senseless comment. Gbammmmmmmmmm [/size]

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by walemk: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2013
ceo of omoita Dagrin.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by AGgal(f): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2013
J.T. Tom West n Michael Jackson
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by AGgal(f): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2013
hustla:

CHIMOOOOOOOOO!!
HOW CAN YOU WISH HER DIED KE? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
*drinks acid* grin grin
ADIEU!!!!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2013
homesteady: I'll bring Dbang back 2 life....cauz as 4 me...he is DEAD!!
i can see that you are high noni.... Dbanj na yur papa brother? Fucking fella
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by DINGO(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2013
pope john Paul 2

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by MadCow1: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2013
Oliver de Coque..

Just for one more performance at my wedding!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by babatty(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2013
Jim Reeves n orlando owoh
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by DonJoviano(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2013
D ONLY 2DT RILY WORTH BRINGING BACK,D GREATEST KING OF RAP :2PAC AMARU SHAKUR: AND HIS COUNTREPART IN POP :MICHAEL JACKSON: OF FOND MEMORIES
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by maggilove(f): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Koledowo, Moladun and Lukuluku.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by flexygift(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sam loco
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Ushele: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Parnassuss: too easy. TUPAC

Yeah Dagrin and Whitney Houston too
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Henryogasele: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
i'l just wake aliyah!!.......and if my powers ar stil left,imma wake whitney!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
hustla:

ur grandma na celeb??
yes. She was very hot till she died. My grandpa still miss her.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by nwgoziri(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Las ta man,lucky dube!!! nd patty obasi...chai RIP
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Sweetapple007(f): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Micheal jackson ad pop john paul the second.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB marly marley !!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Osita Iheme / Runtown Bottle Feeding His Son (Photos) / 'i'm A Rock Star' - Adekunle Gold Featured On CNN African Voices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.