Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (17043 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by achinaboy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
tupac,,,,lucky dube,,,w.houston,,,,,lisa left eye,and definitly michael jacko
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by shegsrules(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Jegede sokoya n gringory of d new masqurede,cd john,dagrin,yaradua n stella obasanjo
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: i am greedy. what can i tell ya undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=24pt]To me, i will bring Nairaland back to life as i believe Nairaland is dead, since these days some people commenting senselessly, as per Nairaland use to be a forum where you will hardly find a senseless comment. Gbammmmmmmmmm [/size]

nairaland na dead celebrity?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Chibzee: BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB marly marley !!!!!!!!!

I'm not familiar with bob7 Marly Marley.
Is he related to Robert Nesta Marley of Jamaica? cheesy grin

DINGO: pope john Paul 2

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by YoungGame: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tonto Dikeh and Cossy grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by YoungGame: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
My Dad and John Lennon. John lennon was a good/talented musician, though i wasn't born when he was alive! I read his full life story on wikipedia, even how he was murdered. I searched Google and downloaded some of his songs alongside with his crew #The Beatles. #TeamLennon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lennon

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
BENSON IDAHOSA & WITNEY HOUSTON
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by harlos: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: yes. She was very hot till she died. My grandpa still miss her.
lol grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Esiere: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gbenga Adeboye.... I miss you man. I remember growing up how your songs and jokes used to make me happy. Miss u man....you have been proved irreplacable.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Esiere: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gbenga Adeboye lives on...you still me laugh though when I listen to your music. That is true denifition of a legend. Sorry for the craps they sing these days.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Ejike3: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sam Loco Efe
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Astronott(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
homesteady: I'll bring Dbang back 2 life....cauz as 4 me...he is DEAD!!
hmm so some ppl are sein d truth.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by boban007: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
So overwhelmed at the rate&percentage of people that wants DAGRIN back to life.if by popular vote trust me DAGRIN would ve been back by now.love that guy to pieces.has refused to remove his CD from my car since he died.permanently on disc6.he was extremely talented,he even raped in ibo language&had several unreleased songs.great guy just like fela,biggie&2pac.he once said by the time im done with rap,i wont ve fans but followers.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by boban007: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
i said DAGRIN even RAPED in ibo language.not molested.wondered how the word molested got there.pls take note.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by boban007: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
i said DAGRIN even RAP in ibo language.not molested.wondered how the word molested got there.pls take note.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by simdam500(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dagrin and Gbenga Adeboye
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by slevin1(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
2pac, Bob Marley and Lucky Dube. These are the people that pass on a message through music. They keep it real. R.I.P brothers. We miss y'all.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by dotcomnamename: 12:21am On Jan 19, 2013
*Kails*:

nairaland na dead celebrity?

Yes Nairaland is a celebrity, model, artist, actress, everything cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by oludarebagbile: 6:39am On Jan 19, 2013
gbenga adeboye and baba fela
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Yes Nairaland is a celebrity, model, artist, actress, everything cheesy

grin grin grin

YoungGame: Tonto Dikeh and Cossy grin

you nor well! grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
YoungGame: My Dad and John Lennon. John lennon was a good/talented musician, though i wasn't born when he was alive! I read his full life story on wikipedia, even how he was murdered. I searched Google and downloaded some of his songs alongside with his crew #The Beatles. #TeamLennon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lennon

yeah john lennon was "that guy!" cool
i watched a documentary about his life a few months back.
he was a true legend and i see why he is still loved.

he was the only artist of his genre that was willing to sacrifice his status to make sure human rights were not violated esp. by the US gov't which tried a few times to silence him by deporting him. luckily he was granted his right to stay and continued his humanitarian work until he was killed. Much respect to John Lennon. cool

btw i feel you about your dad. i miss mine too. kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by adexsimply(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=24pt]To me, i will bring Nairaland back to life as i believe Nairaland is dead, since these days some people commenting senselessly, as per Nairaland use to be a forum where you will hardly find a senseless comment. Gbammmmmmmmmm [/size]
almost funny
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by adexsimply(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
boban 007: i said DAGRIN even RAP in ibo language.not molested.wondered how the word molested got there.pls take note.
hahaha..thats naraland for u..u shuldnt type any word that,luks lyk R A P E..it wuld be change to molestation.lol.evev if it was used as a verb..
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? by olaboy001(m): 6:17am On Jan 20, 2013
My Mum & Barrack O'grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akah Nnani Reveals His Daughter’s Face On Her 1st Birthday (Photos) / Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? / Davido Blast Offset For Insulting His Wife ‘chioma’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.