Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail. (798 Views)

Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics / Nigeria Merchant Navy Now In Partnership With Lagos State Emergency Agency / Lagos State Emergency Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
Been long i watched the state local Tv station. I tuned in today and saw the advertisement of the state emergency dail '112' . I dailed to confirm and the answering machine picked up instantly,i droped immediately cos there isnt any emergency yet and i didnt want to create a false alarm.
So i want to know if any1 has used it,in and around Anambra State,how quick was their response to the emergency on ground.

# If it truely works,then Obi must be applauded.#
Re: How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail. by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
chidyhels: Been long i watched the state local Tv station. I tuned in today and saw the advertisement of the state emergency dail '112' . I dailed to confirm and the answering machine picked up instantly,i droped immediately cos there isnt any emergency yet and i didnt want to create a false alarm.
So i want to know if any1 has used it,in and around Anambra State,how quick was their response to the emergency on ground.

I dey laugh...Obi is miles ahead of his oppositions. The man is a divine gift to Umu-Omambala.

1 Like

Re: How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail. by chino11(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
chidyhels: Been long i watched the state local Tv station. I tuned in today and saw the advertisement of the state emergency dail '112' . I dailed to confirm and the answering machine picked up instantly,i droped immediately cos there isnt any emergency yet and i didnt want to create a false alarm.

I live and work in Awka, it works..at least within the major cities of Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi and even up to Ekwulobia because it is fasting turning into an urban center.
Re: How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
chino11:

I live and work in Awka, it works..at least within the major cities of Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi and even up to Ekwulobia because it is fasting turning into an urban center.

Gud to know,thumbs up to Okwute Anambra.
Havent tried it yet,still havent seen any emergency yet,i wud have loved to hear from someone that must have used it,want to know how quick their response was.
Re: How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
if this is true.then kudos to governor peter obi.but I don't think its true sha
Re: How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail. by duke4ever: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
this babe chidyhel is so beautiful
Re: How Effective Is Anambra State Emergency Dail. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
^^ cheesy ..upload urs make i see nw...thanks all the same

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Comisioner Slaps Director / Kwara Promotes Health Tourism With Multi-million Advanced Diagnostic Centre / Possible Solution To Okada Ban In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.