Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? (1214 Views)

BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum / Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? by BlackMamba(m): 2:43am On Feb 28, 2008
There was speculations that he was becoming insane, and I mean mental disease, before he was dropped as defense minister. His recent dumb and irresponsible comments about ex head of state, Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi suggest that Naija will be better served if Danjuma is committed to a mental institution. It's sad to see such an ignorant unstable person masked as an elite. Only in Naija. Thanks to the aberration that was the Nigerian Army, making an inconsequential lowlife soldier important in national discourse.
Re: Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? by oldie(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2008
No, he has not gone mad
He is still believing in his importance
Every other person is wrong. He is the only smart guy!
I dont blame him, in decent societies, his likes would be in jail
He is a bloody criminal and an unrepentant bandit!
Re: Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? by Truequest(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2008
BlackMamba:

There was speculations that he was becoming insane, and I mean mental disease, before he was dropped as defense minister. His recent dumb and irresponsible comments about ex head of state, Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi suggest that Naija will be better served if Danjuma is committed to a mental institution. It's sad to see such an ignorant unstable person masked as an elite. Only in Naija. Thanks to the aberration that was the Nigerian Army, making an inconsequential lowlife soldier important in national discourse.

Hmmmm!!! Shebi na i go find trouble, when i for just dey enjoy all di moni wey i collect for goment poketi.
Trouble sleep iyanga go wake am come! sad
Re: Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? by chidichris(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2008
you can't be asking such questions in a country where madness is the easiest way to be popular.
obj was a symbol of madness if you can look back at his ulterances such as;
elections during the april polls was going to be a do or die affairs. he went on to say oyo people shld manage adedibu because he was too old to be reformed.
we all saw chris uba's madness turned to popularity.
look at these names;
Obj, atiku,the two ubas, tony annenih, borrishade, bode george, mrs etteh, david mark and our one and only proffessor Iwu not forgetting ur able Danjuma.
it is obvious that madness madness is a way of life here in nigeria
Re: Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? by naijaking1: 1:23am On Feb 29, 2008
Danjuma's real anger seems to be the revocation of his oil field by OBJ.

I guess after murdering Ironsi in cold blood, he was expecting to be rewarded for life with an oil field.

Where is the jail for the criminally insane?
Re: Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 29, 2008
is this the same guy that said he has too much money he doesnt know what to spend it on?

dem suppose forget C4 for the guy ass. asswipe
Re: Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 29, 2008
He has not gone mad, he has always been mad. All of them are just attention seekers.
Re: Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? by angel101(f): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2008
can someone pls post the utterance attributed to the general
Re: Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? by oldie(m): 8:13pm On Feb 29, 2008
angel101:

can someone please post the utterance attributed to the general

This is the first part:
http://www.nigerianmuse.com/nigeriawatch/_We_Are_Now_In_Aremu_Of_Ota_s_Third_Term_Through_Yar_Adua_His_Puppet_Danjuma_at_70
Re: Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? by Legendary(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2008
Danjuma is manifesting two known symptons of mental disorders : Attention Deficient Disorder (ADD) and Pressure of Thought [ this compells a man a spill everything that ever crosses his mind without filtering info, more like a tap without control]. The catch is that ADD and Pressure of thought in themselves are not regarded major mental disorder but a sympton of mental diseases like SCHIZOPHERNIA and/or MANIA.

WE GOT A LOOSE CANON IN HIGH PLACES (literarily)undecided undecided.

[size=14pt]GOD HELP US [/size] grin grin!!!
Re: Has Danjuma Finally Gone Mad Or Just Stupid? by naijaking1: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2008
Your diagnosis of Danjuma seems to be in order.

Only in naija would such unstable people be used for delicate national assignments-Thanks to OBJ

(1) (Reply)

Gov Obi In Auto Crash - Bank Manager, 8 Others Die In Accidents / The Delta Dream / Umaru Yar’adua’s White House Visit Hopes Dashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.