Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,424 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

How To Make Money From Blogs: Practical Steps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money From Blogs: Practical Steps (662 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging / Nigerian Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Blogs: Practical Steps by Echarles1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
Good day every one, my name is charles. Today i want to teach you how i created my blog and how i am making cool monthly income.first i want to begin by telling you what blogs are.....in simple terms blogs are outlets for creativity, blogs influence people. They serve as educational resources and sources of entertainment. Blogs are powerful sources of income infact what i come to discover in blogging is a new way of life..and best of all i get paid every month. How do i get paid? I monietize my blog.if you know a website then you know a blog. Blogs are just like every ordinary website but with few key deferences like comment box,article updates and so on. How do you create and make money from blogs? Alright, lets start. Just go to www.blogger.com or and register with your gmail account then write your blog name and description then fill other spaces then choose a template from the list you see then Click create a blog. That is all publish original contents like every day for the next 30 days and submit your site to google search engine.
How do i make money? To make money is simple just work more on building your traffic. you will be happy at last. Just apply for Google adsense or Addynamo and place some codes on your new blog and every month you will start making good profit like me. That was the process i use to build my own blog www.nairamind..com you can check it out. I also use this same process on ecowealthconcept.com but here i purchased the domain name 2000/1yr i think that was just the cost i spent. I can build your blog like mine for just a little fee just mail me at mynewblog4you@gmail.com Thanks for reading i love you

(1) (Reply)

LIBERTY RESERVED Shut Down!!!! Owners Arrested For Money Laundering / 7 Legitmate Ways To Earn Money Online With Zero Or Little Capital / Links Of Online Ict Magazines And Journals....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.