Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos (51241 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by lastpage: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2013
Well, let the Pastor mass-produce such cars or let him lay hands on as many cars as he can find during the Holy Ghost festival.

That in my opinion would save us from the "Petroleum cabal and Jonathan". shocked shocked

These Pastors, dem sabi yarn sha! wink wink grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by NoContract(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2013
Sundouglas: I'm a firm believer in miracles.God reigns supreme in the affairs of men.Those castigating Pastor Adeboye should tread carefully.

Its a new year.Repent and don't incur Gods wrath on yourself and generations unborn.

Why shld you die

Sσ if I repent, I no go die abi?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by sammmiey1: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2013
There's nothing God cannot do 4his true servant,the God dat brot out money 4rm the mouth of a fish,shud we say that was a mirage or an illusion?Miracle is real and dat was a typical xample of it.....y is nairaland engulfed completely with infidels?jeez!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by lastpage: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2013
Gten: Nigerians,we have advanced so much in d negative direction,we criticize everything and nothing,I still don't see leaders of tomorrow.Faith in the supernatural is not subject to scientific proof,u either have faith or keep shut and watch those with faith advance beyond scientific limitations.

I like your quote ....especially the bolded parts.

Can you cite some examples of these "advancement that is beyond scientific limitations" PLEASE!

Thank you three-much.

Lastpage!

Please, expect to substantiate whatever you cite o! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by shamson: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2013
Gten: Nigerians,we have advanced so much in d negative direction,we criticize everything and nothing,I still don't see leaders of tomorrow.Faith in the supernatural is not subject to scientific proof,u either have faith or keep shut and watch those with faith advance beyond scientific limitations.
Some human can be so gullible
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2013
i think Adeboye doesn't need to buy fuel anymore,in his cars,gens and jets,he has the faijth enuf to run his businesses without fuel,seeing he is the holiest man in the world.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Brotherman(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2013
[quote author=Prof Corruption]Religion itself is against logic. If you believed Mary gave birth to Jesus without sexual intercourse, then there should be no basis to doubt this one.

i totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Soyinka57(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2013
When you have faith as small as mustard seed, you can tell the mountain to move and it will move. All we need is faith.
And what is faith? According to Hebrew 11 vs 1. Faith is a substance of things hope for, the evidence of things not seen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by bashydemy(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2013
samm_miey: There's nothing God cannot do 4his true servant,the God dat brot out money 4rm the mouth of a fish,shud we say that was a mirage or an illusion?Miracle is real and dat was a typical xample of it.....y is nairaland engulfed completely with infidels?jeez!
So are you now comparing God to man? yes God can do all those things mention above and more, But Oyinbo wey do the car can never come and and say he drive the car without fuel in it at all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by john365: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2013
miracles are real no doubt but if ur interest in God is miracles only u will suffer, but repent of ur sins and obey the commandments of God and u shall be saved.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by sdavirus: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2013

AMEN. What u believe works for you. Miracles are not meant to be understood or explained by your silly science...which still makes u believe what they want u to believe. God can do anything he wills, he doesn't need you to understand or try to explain it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Meegadough: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2013
**Sits down on my couch and starts eating popcorn** Read me a book!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by shos: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2013
Prof Corruption: Religion itself is against logic. If you believed Mary gave birth to Jesus without sexua.l intercourse, then there should be no basis to doubt this one.
As for me, Christianity is a pack of lies.
D word of cross to dem dat perish is FOOLISH bt to we dat believe is POWER of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by bashydemy(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2013
Soyinka57: When you have faith as small as mustard seed, you can tell the mountain to move and it will move. All we need is faith.
And what is faith? According to Hebrew 11 vs 1. Faith is a substance of things hope for, the evidence of things not seen
We have so many pastors out there that are closer to God more than Adeboye and the rest and are living in penury, and i also believe they have faith more than the so call G.O's too so are you saying there faith cannot make them as rich as thise G.O's?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by alphamars(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2013
Absolutely Bollocks..........Regilion = Opium of the masses..say any trash & dey will believe. SMH
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by gbensright: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2013
the ways of god are mysterious,it makes wise the simple but to those that perish is foolishness,they calculate the works of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by imonpoint(f): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2013

How will you? When you are so comfortable in following and not questioning the credibility of what you are told. Adeboye is human n he errs too. U get comfortable hiding under the religion umbrella. Travel around the world, see learn and be objective in ur reasoning for that's why God gave us will.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by omoodeogere(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2013
if u don`t belive dat is ur own problem fools

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by tirocino(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2013
Cars nowadays are hybrids which means they can run using or gaining power from their batteries,if he tells us the made of his car we can then ascertain whether it's hybrid or not but still we can't question the Almighty
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by satanmark666: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2013
BIG LIE
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by adconline(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2013
farolee:

oh boy,NA my G.O. private jet dey vex you? NA just one be that oh.the remaining two is on the way.when the two finally come weting u go do now. Guy miracles are REAL.What makes it a miracle is when an ordinary man can not comprehend.love you brother

Let Nigerian Civil Aviation give him clearance to fly when he has no jet fuel in his tank.
No wOnder Naija has one of the lowest IQs in the world.
A country where a university prof makes a fictitious claim of finding a HIV cure without subjecting his work to series of peer reviewed tests.
OBJ once blamed evil spirits for NEPA' s poor performance.
We believe in stupid miracle that only God can save Naija, but I'm yet to see a country solely saved by God.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seekingtruth(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2013
Finding facts doesn't mean loosing faith. The only area that Nigerian pastors with faith have achieved advancement is the area of scheming and swindling.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2013
Make una no dey bring all this thiefs wen call themself pastor.German or america when buld d cars pr oder country that manifatures car hv never come out wth these type of stories.make in go sit down. He can only decived my sister and her husband nt me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by chukstel(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2013

@Gten, i should believe you have a car and (or) have driven one. My dear faith does not advance beyong scientific limitations as you claim. Why don't you ask the pastor how many litres of fuel does its car tank contain and what litre will IT be For the reserve light to come on?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by PASTORMK(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2013
[b][/b] ALL POSTER IN THIS THREAD POST AS IF THEY HAVE SHALLOW KNOWLEDGE OF GOD, HE IS NOT UR MATE, OR COMPARING WIT UR UNIVERSITY DONS. AS A PHILOSOPHER MOGU FROM PHONIX UNIVERSITY, WIC SUD VE SAYING ALL WAT U HAVE SAYS SO FAR IS IN ANOTHER FACE, WEN I SEARCH HIM TO A POINT, I SEE HIM (GOD) FAR FRM WHERE AM STAND, I NOW CONCLUDED THAT THE MORE U THINK U KNOW HIM, THE MORE U GET TO KNOW THAT U DONT KNOW HIM. I KNOW THAT AND I SUBMIT THAT HE IS MORE THAN OUR SCIENCTISTFIC PROOF, WE JUST WANT TO DEREET HIS POWER.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by skak(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2013
''Another corruption'' - Tunde Bakare.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by TheMatrix3: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2013
I'd be surprised if this doesn't get to 20pages: Nigerians can be so divided o religious issues shaa... The FBI has a very popular quote, lemmi paraprhrase "If you remove the impossible, what ever remains, no matter how improbable it is, is the truth". I love Adeboye, and I believe in the miraculous, if you don't, do not drag odas into your despair tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seekingtruth(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2013
adconline:

Let Nigerian Civil Aviation give him clearance to fly when he has no jet fuel in his tank.
No wOnder Naija has one of the lowest IQs in the world.
A country where a university prof makes a fictitious claim of finding a HIV cure without subjecting his work to series of peer reviewed tests.
OBJ once blamed evil spirits for NEPA' s poor performance.
We believe in stupid miracle that only God can save Naija, but I'm yet to see a country solely saved by God.
Seeking@truth: it is for this reason that our super eagles have formed the habit of relying onto God for victory in their matches without any effort from them. Nigerians like miracles so much that they even want food to get their stomachs miraculously.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Toheeb31(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2013
 =))˚°◦ see as laff <//>. won . comot my
_\\_ waist. ,
Can't jus stop laughing grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by castrokins(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2013
Take A Bow...Only Sane Thing I Have Read. Your Faith Works For You.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by GoodNigerian: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2013
My God can do much better! This miracle is small compared to what my God can do.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by manmustwac(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2013
I just find it hard to believe that over 90% of the posters here believe that adeboye tales by moonlight story. So all you guys believe in vanishing manhoods or bullets not entering its victims pastors curing their members of aids etc. We still have alongway to go before our country begins to progress cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Was Coronavirus Included In 2020 Prophecies? / 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage / When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.