Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos (51111 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by PrettyCindy(f): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
As much as i believe in miracles, this one is particularly "faulty".

What about his driver? Was he the one driving?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by pappilo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
There are only 2 possible scenarios, either Pastor Adeboye lied or the car's fuel gauge read incorrectly.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by COOLDUN: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Very good, I don’t think he needs fuel any longer for his cars, no wonder he did not condemn the rampant fuel increments by the OBJ and GEJ governments as their Spiritual Father. Why did he buy a private jet then? Let him fly the private jet without a pilot too, then we shall know that God is talking to him truly. How many times his miracles stopped his churches from being bombed by the Boko Haram in the North? Hypocrite, if he knows how many innocent worshipers that have lost their lives in his churches in the Northern Nigeria, he will be hiding these fake testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by janvier27(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
I wouldn't mind paying a thousand dollars for membership, and my opinion would certainly not be different from the majority on this issue. NOLLYWOOD, this whole story would best be served only in Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by SamMilla1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
Please can anyone tell me how to become a Somali citizen, i am disappointed in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ogochukwunasa1: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
nollywood20:

PLEASE, SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE ACHIEVED AND LET US ALSO SUBJECT IT TO PUBLIC SCRUTINY.

ANY DOG CAN HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER WITH A FAKE ID AND POST RUBBISH.
pls dont ever quote my post again in ur life and in ur next life' am nt ur mate ok' am 42 years old.u and ur fake pastor shud just keep ur mouth shut'''''''''
and wots dat ur username..........oh.......nollywood.....dats an original ID......eedioott
atokowabalejeoloshiomoirankiran

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
Question: why are ll these atheists, unbelievers and agents of the devil so quick to attack the pastor's testimony?

Answer: because the the devil has possessed the minds and hearts of so many in these last days which is why anything divine is quickly attacked and ridiculed while anything secular is accepted and praised.

Greater miracles have been recorded by pastor Adeboye and other MOG, so why would this miracle be termed impossible?

I pray against the spirit that antagonizes the divine works of God in y'all lives IJN! Say amen!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by goodmike7: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
@poster

You posted this to make ridicule of a servant of God and not to glorify God. Listen as long as God liveth,I do not have issues with the unbelievers here but you,any negative comment or abuses passed on him will be revealed and manifested in you up to your 7th generation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by pappilo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
mirak01: i Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ always surprise wen pple fails 2 blv ds.dere re som men of God dat God ΐƨ still using,mind U̶̲̥̅̊ ds particular tins can't b said by politicians and i shud blv.S̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ mind U̶̲̥̅̊ God ΐƨ still workingi

God rest the soul of Pastor Bimbo Odukoya but are you trying to say God wasnt using her. If Adeboye can drive 100s of kilometres without petrol, God should have somehow teleported her out of that burning fuselage.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by nollywood20: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
janvier27: I wouldn't mind paying a thousand dollars for membership, and my opinion would certainly not be different from the majority on this issue. NOLLYWOOD, this whole story would best be served only in Nollywood.

WE KNOW WHO IS PASTOR ADEBOYE.
BUT YOU ARE A NON ENTITY ENJOYING THE PRIVILEGE OF A FREE FOR ALL FORUM.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Ilukhouwa: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
U no wat? I pray dat God should hav mercy and frgive u all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by methodman(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Haba....without fuel ke.....Hmm....i comment my reserve. undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by lordZOUGA(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
maybe there should be a section on Nairaland for mediocre minds.. Where this kind of stuff will be posted and the patrons will read it and praise God.
Stuffs from that section should never make the frontpage though..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seedord247(m): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012: Question: why are ll these atheists, unbelievers and agents of the devil so quick to attack the pastor's testimony?

Answer: because the the devil has possessed the minds and hearts of so many in these last days which is why anything divine is quickly attacked and ridiculed while anything secular is accepted and praised.

Greater miracles have been recorded by pastor Adeboye and other MOG, so why would this miracle be termed impossible?

I pray against the spirit that antagonizes the divine works of God in y'all lives.

Then 50 cent should be pope for survivin 7 bullets.....

And obasanjo should be Bishop for surviving ikeja cantonment bomb in 2001

Discombobulated Cretinous. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
Question: why are all these atheists,
unbelievers and agents of the devil so
quick to attack the pastor's testimony?

Answer: because the the devil has
possessed the minds and hearts of so
many in these last days which is why
anything divine is quickly attacked and
ridiculed while anything secular is
accepted and praised.

Greater miracles have been recorded
by pastor Adeboye and other MOG,
so why would this miracle be termed
impossible?

I pray against the spirit that
antagonizes the divine works of God
in y'all lives IJN! Say amen!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by bashydemy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hmmm i can't fit laugh ooooo. I drove my Motor V8 from Cotonou to Idiroko Border today with fuel less than 20litre should i consider that as a miracle? Someone ask what was the capacity of the engine.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Omen100(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
i dey laugh oooooo ;Djavascript:void(0); grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by nollywood20: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
vanstanzy:

E dey pain u? grin grin grin Are u by any chance one of the jobless? U don't have to attend the whole schools and acquire the whole degrees to know this is a fabble, its common sense. grin grin grin Use ur brains for once!

PAIN ME?

IT IS YOUR AVERAGE NIGERIAN IGNORANCE THAT I AM ADDRESSING.

ONE DAY YOU WILL REGRET EVERY WORD YOU HAVE SPOKEN HERE.
IT IS MY WORD AGAINST YOURS. AND ASK ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME ON NAIRALAND, I HAVE ALWAYS WON.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
What is wrong with these people sef?
If you're not an atheist, you have no reason to say that his claims are false.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
nollywood20: ]In 1956 Enoch Adeboye was admitted into Ilesha Grammar School, Ilesha, Osun State, Western Nigeria and as a youth he discovered a passion for books, and an aptitude for science and in particular the field of Mathematics. This led to an academic journey in the field of Mathematics against incredible odds including but not limited to finances, the Nigerian Civil War and academic politics. By the time he was done, Enoch Adeboye had obtained not only a Bachelors (BSc.) degree in Mathematics from the University of Nigeria, Nnsukka, Nigeria in 1967, but also a Masters (MSc.) Degree in Hydrodynamics and a Doctorate Degree (PhD) in Applied Mathematics, both from the University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria in 1969 and 1975 respectively.

ANY INTELLECTUALLY RE-TARDED ID-IOT WHO CANNOT PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE OF ACADEMIC EDUCATION COMPARABLE TO THE ABOVE SHOULD SHUT UP AND GO AND READ A BOOK, BECAUSE YOUR IGNORANCE IS DUE TO YOUR INTELLECTUAL ILLITERACY.

YOU SEE ID-IOTS WHO HAVE FAILED ACADEMICALLY AND EVEN PROFESSIONALLY AND HAVE NOT CONTRIBUTED TO THEIR COMMUNITY AND SOCIETY COMING ONLINE ON A FREE FOR ALL FORUM TO POST NONSENSE. I HAVE ADVISED SEUN TO START COLLECTING UP TO $100 PER FOR REGISTRATION TO SEPARATE RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS FROM IRRESPONSIBLE ID-IOTS.

I DOUBT IF ANYONE HERE INSULTING THE MAN OF GOD IS EVEN ONE QUARTER AS INTELLIGENT AS PASTOR ADEBOYE IN HIS YOUTH. NO WONDER OVER 33 MILLION YOUTHS ARE JOBLESS.
word

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seedord247(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
J12: What is wrong with these people sef?
If you're not an atheist, you have no reason to say that his claims are false.

Your profile pic can tell us more about you. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by KiksAsso: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
@ Poster and Author! I want you to have it at the back of your mind that Pastor Adeboye, a Ph.D holder in Mathematics would have considered all these factors in the operation of his car before coming out to declare it as a miracle.

My Husband had once driven a Honda Bulldog on reserve fuel from Akowonjo to Oregun and then to the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(close to Seven-up tollgate) before finally getting fuel. This is not to classify it as miracle though.
However, what we are talking about here in the case of Pastor Adeboye is a journey from Ore in Ondo State to Surulere in Lagos State which you will agree with me is not a small distance.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by yang(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
nollywood20: In 1956 Enoch Adeboye was admitted into Ilesha Grammar School, Ilesha, Osun State, Western Nigeria and as a youth he discovered a passion for books, and an aptitude for science and in particular the field of Mathematics. This led to an academic journey in the field of Mathematics against incredible odds including but not limited to finances, the Nigerian Civil War and academic politics. By the time he was done, Enoch Adeboye had obtained not only a Bachelors (BSc.) degree in Mathematics from the University of Nigeria, Nnsukka, Nigeria in 1967, but also a Masters (MSc.) Degree in Hydrodynamics and a Doctorate Degree (PhD) in Applied Mathematics, both from the University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria in 1969 and 1975 respectively.

ANY INTELLECTUALLY RE-TARDED ID-IOT WHO CANNOT PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE OF ACADEMIC EDUCATION COMPARABLE TO THE ABOVE SHOULD SHUT UP AND GO AND READ A BOOK, BECAUSE YOUR IGNORANCE IS DUE TO YOUR INTELLECTUAL ILLITERACY.

YOU SEE ID-IOTS WHO HAVE FAILED ACADEMICALLY AND EVEN PROFESSIONALLY AND HAVE NOT CONTRIBUTED TO THEIR COMMUNITY AND SOCIETY COMING ONLINE ON A FREE FOR ALL FORUM TO POST NONSENSE. I HAVE ADVISED SEUN TO START COLLECTING UP TO $100 PER FOR REGISTRATION TO SEPARATE RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS FROM IRRESPONSIBLE ID-IOTS.

I DOUBT IF ANYONE HERE INSULTING THE MAN OF GOD IS EVEN ONE QUARTER AS INTELLIGENT AS PASTOR ADEBOYE IN HIS YOUTH. NO WONDER OVER 33 MILLION YOUTHS ARE JOBLESS..

Nwa ibu ezi. U need to just kill urself. Hydrodynamics indeed. smh
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
I walk from maiduguri to ph. today witin 4 hours.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Yoighaman(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
If miracles were logical, fools will ride.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by IdiAmin2(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
Really?
If na so, to prove the doubters wrong, let the G.O. fly from Lagos to Kano in his private jet with no fuel
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Burger01(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
hmmmm.. na wa o o o .....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ifihearam: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
13volts: Excerpts of an article in Today's Vanguard Newspaper by Mike DIAGBARE

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/pastor-adeboye-and-the-miraculous-petrol/

You are comparing God with science and common sense,if it's what you can phantom then its not God in motion neither will it be called a miracle. That being said let me shock you that this is the least the God of Adeboye can do,a thread about a letter mohamed wrote was earlier posted and I did not see much criticism,the terrorists we have today are all muslim,it does not concern you,the daily bombings in nigeria and all over the world are perpetrated by muslims but still you are not perturbed why then is anythin that has to do with christianity taken with a slight??well the answer is crystal clear because we are the light of the world the world and we lead for others to follow.
However,you will be faced with a very bi problem that no man on earth will solve but your last hope will be Jesus Christ then your past will haunt you till you die,above all He is still merciful enough to forgive you if you turn from your evil ways. Touch not my annointed and do my Prophets no harm,so many people today know christ and their lives have turned around because of this man. Be warned.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by nollywood20: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
[size=18pt]Anyone who knows the backgrounds of Pastor Adeboye will know that for him to have succeeded academically and would have become the youngest Vice Chancellor in Africa at 39, his life is a MIRACLE.
Millions of Nigerian youths are still asking for handouts when they should be creative and productive and stop whining and blaming their failures and shortcomings on our elders and leaders. Pastor Adeboye has a life, but you criticizing him here apparently have no life worthy of being celebrated. Poor creatures. grin [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others / 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.