Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Need The Truth! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need The Truth! (1653 Views)

The Truth About Lucifer (satan) / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature / The Truth About Mother Teresa: Debunking The Myths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need The Truth! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
luvmijeje:

Hehehe!!!!! I sha like you. So God told you he was lying? It's well. Do you see how I kept quiet because you claimed God said. Please have it at the back of your mind because I'll bring it to your remembrance.

OK.
Re: I Need The Truth! by ministerblessed: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2019
Are you saying that everybody has a chance to ask for forgiveness? What of those who have never had about him.
Originakalokalo:

It is a misconception about God that is worrying you.

God is Almighty, great and sovereign.

His holiness is perfect, he is merciful and very very plenty in mercy...

His nature cannot condole sin and he punishes sin in his judgement while still very merciful.

He destroyed the world of Noah.

7 billion sinners are no exception. They are just chaff before him....

Those he created have violated his laws. They kill infants and a day old for money...

They rape 6 months old children and kill a husband just to have his wife...

Atrocities and immoralities abound.

Yet, he waits.. He hopes that they will repent.

Still, he provides the rain, sun, air food from the ground for usage by this miserable world.

I am not bothered that his judgement is coming. Somehow, I have rest of mind.

Why are you really troubled?

Do you belong to him, truly?

David misbehaved. He was not cast away from his presence but was punished.

Moses misbehaved too...

Let me tell you a fact about God....As His spokesman, I know him very well.

If a child of God fell into sin, God declares his judgement...

If the child of God runs back to God in true remorse and brokeness of heart,..

God forgives and cut his punishment short...and he forgets.

A man of God who was very popular committed adultery.

God told him to go before his congregation and confess openly and ask for forgiveness.

Many people left his church after the open confession... He still have a ministry...

..but not as popular as before. ..

He is still God's child so far he doesn't go back again and again...

But he will be punished for it.

God decided not to punish Nineveh again since they repented and fasted.

Jonah was angry and said...

" I didn't want to go and deliver this message of doom because I know you that once they repent, you will forgive them"

God said....

" And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot

discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?"
(Jonah 4: 11)

This is God.

Remove the knowledge the devil fed you with about God and search the scriptures...

Re: I Need The Truth! by ministerblessed: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Exactly my point. we all struggle with one issue or another, nobody is perfect, so why will our imperfections be used against us.
luvmijeje:

You didn't answer his question. Is God so wicked that he will condemn those he create and Love?

And I have a question for you, have you ever wondered that men were not created to be perfect. That we are naturally born with flaws That there are sins you are born to commit.

I'll list 5 sins no matter who you are, you will sha commit through your journey on earth.

1. You will lie.

2. You will love yourself more than others.

3. You will not welcome a tout or a thug to live in your house.

4. You will favor your children more than those that are not your children.

5. You will doubt the existence of God.

This is my question.... Out of those 5,which of those sins above have you not committed and will still not be commited by you after today?
Re: I Need The Truth! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2019
ministerblessed:
Hi friends,pls I need to be convinced after religion and afterlife. Am a xtian,av been a xtian all my life but for some months now av been thinking of eternity and if it really exists,av been thinking about wot will happen to the millions of people who r out there when christ comes. And am left with a very big burden. Will God really punish the world,will he really open his eyes and condemn those he creates and loves. I av heard stories of people who serve God all their lives and just because of one little sin he condemns them.even as a mortal I dnt tink I can punish smeone who has been faithful for years just because of a little sin.can we really measure up to God's standard........pls help me cos am gradually losing my mind.
You need to know the TRUTH about Christianity first before you can say "I am a Christian" otherwise you'll be disappointed to know that there is a huge gap between a Christian and a Churchgoer!
Jesus established Christianity and warned that a time of confusion will come that will devastate His group but during the end time, there will be a gradual separation of the TRUE Christians from Satan's weeds.
Today true Christianity is standing out clearly but you need to know the signs Jesus listed for you to IDENTIFY his true followers, that's the first thing to do then you can start ASKING your questions to get SATISFYING answers from Jesus' TRUE followers.
The end time is almost here now because all the signs Jesus foretold is here remaining just TWO! God bless you.
Re: I Need The Truth! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2019
God is not CRUEL as many will define wickedness. God is Love. 1John 4:8
What eludes the intellect of most people is they failed to IDENTIFY God's attributes
*LOVE ~ 1John 4:8
*JUSTICE ~Deuteronomy 32:4
*POWER ~ Exodus 9:26
*WISDOM ~Romans 11:33 and others.
Can you truthfully say you love someone when you don't care about his/her welfare?
Well God is not destroying bad people for their wickedness per say but HE is wiping them off completely because they're making life unbearable for the good ones!
HE didn't intend making us like animals that exist on INSTINCT, we're intelligent beings with freewill like angels but we only live in flesh. So if majority amongst us are blaiming HIM for the gift of freewill as they're misusing the gift, while others are bringing praises to HIM by doing virtuous things of course it's those who refused to appreciate HIS gift that will loose it. Psalms 37:7-11 Proverbs 2:20-22 Romans 6:23

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Church Refund The Tithe To My Brother? / Who Faith Is The Greatest Job VS Abraham? / BIBLE Truths:what You Should Know About The Souls In Purgatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.