Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience (8896 Views)

I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister / Hoodlums Set Ablaze APC's Campaign Vehicles In Akwa Ibom / APC Destroys Five PDP Vehicles In Gombe In A Revenge Attack (2) (3) (4)

Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by degamonn: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2013
I got to my bus-stop this morning to witness huge crowd at the bus-stop. On inquiry, i was told that while painted commercial vehicle have been banned from operatint in the town, the the operation subsidy Buses were equally restricted to Abuja municipality. I spent 1:30 minutes b4 i was able get vehicle to my office.My route is Masaka-Begger. Share urs pls.

Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by chessguru1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Well the ban has actually increased the daily price of ehhh...sorry don't live in abuja.
BTW thought I would experience some kinda magical thrill by being the 1st to com**t, but 2 my greatest disappointment I don't see what the shi*t is all about
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by jhydebaba(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
My experience I don't stay in Abuja cry
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by dridowu: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Neva been to Abj b4 in dream

Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by bandely(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
How come you just post and made the front page straight up? MOD oya, make una answer!
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by dilbert100: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by timpaker(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mehn, this thing is not easy ooo. I wonder how i'll get how after work today.. thinking of entering a taxi (but scared of one chance). The whole Wuse seems so empty and free though.
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by chessguru1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
jhydebaba: u need malaria drugs, sir.
Lolz how would you know. It takes one 2 know one ya know. BTW is it J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ me, or is NL smileys not working anymore
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by LagosBoi2(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
no experience cos have not been there lately.
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
degamonn: I got to my bus-stop this morning to witness huge crowd at the bus-stop. On enquiry, i was told that while painted commercial vehicle have been banned from operatint in the town, the the operation subsidy Buses were equally restricted to Abuja municipality. I spent 1:30 minute b4 i was able get vehicle to my office.My route is Masaka-Begger. Share urs pls.
Those commercial buses constitute a nuisance in abuja city. ..Nice move..
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Okijajuju1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wetin concern Anambra boy with Abuja taxi?! .. Abeg who know the current price of Opka for Ninth mile?!

Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by vizboy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
Well never being to abj so dont know how things are there
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by slyger: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Abegii.. Chopin my cake wit a cold bottle of zobo.. Una don finish?. grin
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by mumumugu(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
fct minister about to launch comercial jet in abuja

Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Rastamann: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Alternatives should be provided.
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
This is a misleading title. Commercial vehicles were banned only around the Wuse market area, not the whole of Abuja as the title implies.

Then again, that is just stewpid. Since the goal is to discourage hawking around the market, why not just ban hawking and arrest defaulters instead of inflicting unnecessary hardship on commuters? I wonder how detached those in government at all levels are from the masses.

Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Shittaakeem(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
If it is fashola dat ban commercial bus in lagos u will all critisize him

Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by skidos4u(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
wawa 4 dis naija o. hw poor person go servive 4 abj na? dem don ban evn okada 4rm all part of abj, yet u dnt c keke napep evry whr. whch kind sufa b dis? hw wil crime stop in dis city na? i fear 4 my naija ppl o. end time is rili @ hand. bad policies wit out any human face. whr r al d buses dat Erufai ntroduce in abj whn he was d FCT minister? God whr r u? is there no hop again 4 d common man? who wil deliver us if not u papa God. pls baba God dnt abandon us.
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by jadakiss213(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Wetin concern Anambra boy with Abuja taxi?! .. Abeg who know the current price of Opka for Ninth mile?!
now am so sure..I know u dude..
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Mcdondayan: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
This morning, i had to enquire from the AEPB guys where to enter a taxi to Banex where my office is.
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Mcdondayan: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
Its stressful, but everywhere looks clean and orderly around the market. How long will all this IGG last?
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
I don't take 'em before...so doesn't affect me.
Meaning, I'm indifferent
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by wellmax(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ehennn, if na Lagos now, pipu go don dey cus cus Fashola and ACN.
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Shittaakeem: angry
If it is fashola dat ban commercial bus in lagos u will all critisize him
Dont mind them. Who even get interest in that place. PDP PDP PDP How many times did i call you? Let my people go 2015
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by executinal(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
which one be painted commercial vehicle again? You mean ban for Green White Green commercial vehicle? or other colours

Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
cry I trekked today till my leg wan break!! From sky memorial to that Febson mall near d methodist church!! cry why? Alternatives should have been provided na!!
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
Men... The experience wasn't funny ooo... I'm still wondering how I'm gonna get home today ooooo
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Okijajuju1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
jadakiss213: now am so sure.. I know u dude..

No you dont!!
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Ejike3: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Wetin concern Anambra boy with Abuja taxi?! .. Abeg who know the current price of Opka for Ninth mile?!
Depending on the size and location. under d flyover by Coca-cola it is #200 jumbo size, at Odu-anu and Ekochin it goes for #50 and #100 small and big size respectively. Price is also negotiable when buying in quantity.

Thanks for contacting 9th Miles Okpa Sellers Association.

Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
wellmax: Ehennn, if na Lagos now, pipu go don dey cus cus Fashola and ACN.
Abuja and lagos can never be compared, its just like comparing london with accra..
Re: Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience by jadakiss213(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

No you dont!!
dont worry..i'll shock you.hehehe

Why The Igbos Will Never Produce A President / Adewole Adebayo Attends Evangelical Reformed Church Convention In Nassarawa / Meriment And Celebration Fee - For Having A Party In Your Own Compound