Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece (1332 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece by Ekavint: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2013
A friend of mine have been complaining his wife to me time without number on how she always go naked in the room after taking her bath before him,
his children and even his niece that stays with them at home. He has caution the wife but she still does it from time to time. He said he is going to have problem with her if she doesn't stop it. Can you pls advice, 4 me 2 know if it is a normal practice for me 2 advice him properly. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece by EfemenaXY: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
My advice to you is for you to mind your own business.

Why on earth would a married man discuss his wife's unclothedness to a fellow guy? (i.e: if your story has any iota of truth in it...)
Re: Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
@Efe, hehehehehehe. What I'll say is: tell him to discuss it with his in-laws especially her mom; she would be in a better position to talk to her. Also, don't say anything that might demean his wife in his presence.

Also, try as much as possible to stay out of their marriage and I hope your friend isn't speaking ill about his wife to you?
Re: Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mtcccccheeeeeeeew!
Re: Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece by tasandra: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
amebo,olofofo grin
Re: Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece by baby124: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Efemena_xy: My advice to you is for you to mind your own business.

Why on earth would a married man discuss his wife's unclothedness to a fellow guy? (i.e: if your story has any iota of truth in it...)

That is ehn? in fact i just got exhausted! See the friend now came to publish his family dispute on the www. embarassed
Re: Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
@OP,
Maybe she is feeling hot after taking her bath with warm water.

Or maybe she does not have a towel and she feels that by walking aropund naked the droplets of water on her body will dry off.
Or maybe she is a closet nudis.t.
On a more serious note the husband who is your man should be talking with his wife and not you about her short comings.
Re: Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece by nnecar(f): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
There's nothin wrong wit it, but in d presence of d neice its out of place, she's got nice assets dats yy she's flauntin it
Re: Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece by Abbey2sam(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
Put her picture let see how unclad she really is,

Half naked

Partial naked

Or total naked

Upload her pix sharp sharp
Re: Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
Its wrong because her naked body is only for her man to see not the whole house shocked
Re: Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece by blank(f): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hope its not my husband. In fact, I have started vexing 4 him whether its him or not. angry

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Mum Was Lying! / Mothers Pressurizing Their Daughters Into Marriage: Is It Fair? / 10 Things To Say To A Woman In Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.