Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

How Often Do You Google Your Phone Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Often Do You Google Your Phone Number (722 Views)

10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / Microsoft Goes Sleeping With Cyanogen , Fork You Google / Please How Can I Trace Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Google Your Phone Number by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
Just of recent people beging calling me asking for some question in which I don't even understand how they get my number, some queston like
I have paid the money into your bank Acount
How much do you want to sell the house
I want to apply for job in your organization
Pls how much is FUTA predgree form and so on like that, so I decided to google my phone number to my suprise I see many organization adding my phone number as their contact below is the quote from one company

S. Udayakumar Somayaji & Co., S.J.P. Road
(Chartered Accountants)
Get Free Quotes | More Info

09342552468 Call | Save to Contacts
08022239665 Call | Save to Contacts
08032950881 Call | Save to Contacts

No. 4/5, 2nd Floor, Sri Ram Bhatra Complex, 7th Cross, PC Lane, S.J.P. Road, Bangalore - 560002

And I have been using my number for long time, how can someone get out of this mess.
Have you google your number to know who is using your number as a scam?
Re: How Often Do You Google Your Phone Number by Francheezy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
hmph....
Re: How Often Do You Google Your Phone Number by Tedyk(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
I've had a similar experience
Re: How Often Do You Google Your Phone Number by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
Could it be network provider problem or what how can two person using the same number
Re: How Often Do You Google Your Phone Number by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Francheezy: hmph....
meaning ?
Re: How Often Do You Google Your Phone Number by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
Tedyk: I've had a similar experience
so how do you tackle it ?
Re: How Often Do You Google Your Phone Number by luluosas(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
I just did for the first time after seeing this page, but my number were related to the places I have used it, facebook, twitter, nairaland etc. I have never received any strange calls as a result of this though.
Re: How Often Do You Google Your Phone Number by OPEYEMIAD(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
luluosas: I just did for the first time after seeing this page, but my number were related to the places I have used it, facebook, twitter, nairaland etc. I have never received any strange calls as a result of this though.
do you check d next page ? Not only the first page you will check try to check all d page google brought to you,if so goodluck to your number but what of others ?
Re: How Often Do You Google Your Phone Number by na2dayblog: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hmm
This is so ridiculus
front page pls
Re: How Often Do You Google Your Phone Number by 3RNEST(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
na2dayblog: Hmm
This is so ridiculus
front page pls
Lol, we are waiting for MOD permission! BTW will this reduce the price of recharge card? grin

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Data Manipulation,share Your Exprience! / The 5 Best Cell Phones To Ring Well Into 2013 / My Contacts Always Delete - Android Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.