Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder (15249 Views)

Hayley Okines, Beloved Teenager Trapped In 104-year-old Body, Passes Away At 17 / Body Builder Tips / Picture Of 75 Years Old Body Building Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Some kind guy men fit wan codedly slam her at 75 oh grin
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by ceejay80s(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
....and my old man dey complain say e don old, next time i go tell am to go dey gym
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by Freiburger(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
ceejay80s: ....and my old man dey complain say e don old, next time i go tell am to go dey gym
grin grin you're so funny. grin grin
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by scholes23(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hw sexy wud 9ja babes be if they do what dis woman is doing?
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by A40(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
meamanda: No no...She has never taken any steroid of any sort. Please respect her achievement and hardwork.

Definitely must be eating right as well. I would like to know her diet
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by pyyxxaro: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
THIS KIND WOMAN PIN MAN FOR BED !!! NA DIE OOOO grin cry grin
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by mamagee3(f): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
She looks 55....

She must be taking care of herself
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by thaoriginator: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Some kind guy men fit wan codedly slam her at 75 oh grin
no dey say some kain guys like say you nor follow join cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by vislabraye(m): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Arysexy: Parkinson disease may be waiting for her, to stress her nerves at such age no be beans, she should watch it!

Parkinson disease has nothing to do with body building O.
She's cute. Many women a third her age has developed pot belly. I hope they can learn from her.

1 Like

Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by meamanda(f): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
Why some people are calling her crazy?
What's wrong is a graying old woman chooses to stay fit and look young?
Stop Being Jealous kiss

1 Like

Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by KDULAR: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Arysexy: Parkinson disease may be waiting for her, to stress her nerves at such age no be beans, she should watch it!
Parkinson's disease, the cause is though inexplicable but is unrelated to good exercise. This in a lees rigorous manner should be encouraged. imaging jogging 4-5miles 3 times a weeek at that age and still have time to go to gym. meaning that she'll be enjoying her money and paying lil of it to Pharmacies and Hospitals. This is highly commendable and inspirational.
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by molisk(f): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Great to know that some of us (I bet we really don't have someone of her age reading this thread) have taken her as inspiration cheesy
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
what is wrong with you and your types in nairaland? Must you guys always find the negatives even in the purest of things? She is 75yrs old and look this good, its just awesome. She achieved that through hardwork, so respect that. Most of y'all think bodybuilding is negative, but there are natural bodybuilders who look nuffin but perfect, plus dey are so healthy. At 75, many of her peers are dead, but there she is, taking good care of herself by eating good and exercising. Meanwhile you are there wishing her pakinson disease like say u be major distributor of the thing

1 Like

Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by dilbert100: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
undecided
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by tayoccu(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
val_dee: [size=22pt]photokiosk[/size]

Dude look @ the shadows in the second pix.
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by molisk(f): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
Very well said!
Some excusists take pleasure in splitting a hair. Instead of respecting the woman, they are trying to prove her wrong. What a shame!!

micoco: what is wrong with you and your types in nairaland? Must you guys always find the negatives even in the purest of things? She is 75yrs old and look this good, its just awesome. She achieved that through hardwork, so respect that. Most of y'all think bodybuilding is negative, but there are natural bodybuilders who look nuffin but perfect, plus dey are so healthy. At 75, many of her peers are dead, but there she is, taking good care of herself by eating good and exercising. Meanwhile you are there wishing her pakinson disease like say u be major distributor of the thing
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by tayoTFC(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Good one. But her hole must have closed permanently.lol
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by apiki: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mama do Ʊя tin joor

1 Like

Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by jabanz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
shocked suicidal
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by mariblizzy(f): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
azpekuliar: She's hot! Now I know what I need to do retain my 6-pack abs well into my 70s.
grin
azpekuliar: She's hot! Now I know what I need to do retain my 6-pack abs well into my 70s.
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by snthesis(m): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
jst lost my appetite, thanks op angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by molisk(f): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Don't get hyper..such reactions are much anticipated grin

meamanda: Why some people are calling her crazy?
What's wrong is a graying old woman chooses to stay fit and look young?
Stop Being Jealous kiss
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by OCcool: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
iv4fb: misplaced priorities
e dey pain u?
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Wow! Kudos to her for keeping up with a healthy lifestyle.
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by Egbagirl(f): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
what's the difference between her and Serena Williams? How is she sexy and Serena not sexy
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by sobastical: 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nice one, oya all our naija ladies wey dey their 20s and 30s wey don already turn to yokozunna vaamooz to the gym* wink :p
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2013
Egba girl: what's the difference between her and Serena Williams? How is she sexy and Serena not sexy

Serena is definitely sexy.
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by Egbagirl(f): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2013
CFCfan:

Serena is definitely sexy.

one of the few people that I know that agrees with me.
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by sobastical: 12:11am On Jan 16, 2013
ceejay80s: ....and my old man dey complain say e don old, next time i go tell am to go dey gym

Don't force him sha, except you are ready tongue
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by mallorca(m): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2013
ledynamite: [size=16pt] 75 !!!!! grin while some peeps half her age are already using walking stick!!!!!!![/size]

lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by razznaija(f): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2013
Yeah, i saw this lady on GMA a few years ago and to even think that she started in her 50's should give a lot of people hope that it is never too late to start a healthy and active life style.

1 Like

Re: Ernestine Shepherd: A 75-year-old Body Builder by molisk(f): 10:35am On Jan 16, 2013
She is still very active and wants to continue it till her body permits grin

razznaija: Yeah, i saw this lady on GMA a few years ago and to even think that she started in her 50's should give a lot of people hope that it is never too late to start a healthy and active life style.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Asks Nigerians To Register And Schedule A Date To Get Vaccinated / Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday / Should Abortion Be Legalized In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.