Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile (28359 Views)

My Friend Caught A Crocodile This Afternoon (pic) / A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) / A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by LivingSaint(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2013
Na only white man go do dis kind thing. That is why I maintain that black man is wiser.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Princepioneer(m): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2013
Who says animals doesnt have sense..........partially saying back the love the man has shown to him(pocho) for the mean time
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Princepioneer(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2013
Who says animals doesnt have sense..........partially paying back the love the man has shown to him(pocho) for the mean time
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by TheMatrix3: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2013
Anoda typical diofference between blacks and white men. The best a black man can own is a dog (evn those of us that keep cats are seen as "winch"wink... a white man will keep a bear, a lion, a tiger, and just like this one a snapper. We like our life ehn... and yet na we dey quick die pass. grin
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Parnassuss(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2013
oiseworld: funny how we can all see the end from the begining. grin

Why are still at this stage of disbelief in our lives sef? Just because humans always betray and backstab doesnt mean animals do too. There is a man that is friends with not one, not two, but a whole pride of lions. The lionesses even offered their young as babies for his touch! Does it matter how he dies or does it matter what he accomplished? Abeg make una dey there dey wag small-small tongues, when me go soon get pet shark grin cheesy

Kelvin Richardson is the lion man by the way.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Parnassuss(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2013
Living_Saint: Na only white man go do dis kind thing. That is why I maintain that black man is wiser.

Thats not a white man brov
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Georgemankind(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2013
Scary
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Abduljohn(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2013
Am a kind of envious of dis man, 4 him to ve nortured dis animal wit patience to understandin eachother, hmmmmmm great work. Thump up.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by MrHim(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2013
Now that's amazing, taking into cognizance how violent alligators can be. With their small brain how is it possible that Pocho can comprehend it's immediate souroundings, that it's best friend, could be its next meal? How is it possible for Pocho not to lose it and get nasty during their play time in the river. What happens when Pocho misses it's lunch and it can't express its anger? What happens when Pocho wants something more from the relationship than play time? You get the idea... :-
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by lonelydora: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2013
POCHO will one day remember it's origin, we will now know if CHITO is a friend or an enemy. A word is enough for the wise!

Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Ibrahimolaitan(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2013
death is working with man nd man did not notice. if u do what u re not surpposed to do ur eye will see what is not surppose to see.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by kooto(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2013
spiaggia: some things are just unnatural and my candid opinion is that one day, we will read about how this man ended up in the belly of this croc.[color=#990000][/color]
this most likely will happen,I dread the thought of it.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2013
bruh I wont try this
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by ezeuba(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2013
kponke denge: I pray dat d crokodie eats him b4 d end of dis week sad
Lol... dude why now?
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by ezeuba(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2013
Parnassuss:

Why are still at this stage of disbelief in our lives sef? Just because humans always betray and backstab doesnt mean animals do too. There is a man that is friends with not one, not two, but a whole pride of lions. The lionesses even offered their young as babies for his touch! Does it matter how he dies or does it matter what he accomplished? Abeg make una dey there dey wag small-small tongues, when me go soon get pet shark grin cheesy
I have a pet t-rex... lolz...

Kelvin Richardson is the lion man by the way.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by hammedkola(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2013
This is call Jujulization
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by klax(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2013
This is another Daniel in the Den Of Lion but soon I mean soon this Daniel in the Den of Croc. will ends up in the belly of the Croc. Playing game with "wild untamed Croc". and he is thinking is making a fun or making a point foolishness of highest order.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Flygerian1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
D man neva fat reach d chunk of meat wey d crocodile dey lyk for im mouth, dat is y d man stil dey alyv til now.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by geezyk(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
Chito is just food in disguise for poncho grin he's just waiting for the right moment to take his chances cheesy
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Leadn(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
I pray Poncko or croco doesn't wake one morning and feel like eating fresh meat embarassed
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by StarFlux: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Do you guys even read the thread sef?

[size=16pt]The croco died in 2011 at the age of 50. Natural causes.
[/size]
http://www.animalsaustralia.org/features/amazing-croc-story.php
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by jidejoseph: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
Prodigee: Crazy!!...kinda like 'the crocodile hunter' Steve Irwin.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by TWISTKID: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed SPEECHLESS
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by SOUTHSOUTH1: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
THAT CROCODILE WILL BE BADLY HUNGRY ONE DAY AND THAT DAY MAY BE THE LAST DAY FOR THIS DUDE grin grin
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by harlos: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
ezeuba:
Lol... dude why now?
the crocodile don die sef
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by cheikh: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ileke-IdI
I want this relationship with a lion tho. I'm jealous.

@^^ Na waoo abi u don tire for " Black star" grin grin grin wink...... I begi come back to Ekiti/Naija cool grin.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by LivingSaint(m): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2013
Parnassuss:

Thats not a white man brov
Well, he is not a black man either. So my final premise is still valid - black men are the wisest in matters of life and death.
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by wendys(f): 3:39am On Jan 22, 2013
Walai na that crocodile go kill am shocked sad
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by harlos: 6:53am On Jan 22, 2013
wendys: Walai na that crocodile go kill am shocked sad
ahn ahn... Wetin nah,sebi he like am ni y u come dey pray day make wetin he like kill am. E no good o

abi u get clash with him before
Re: A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile by Donjuan20(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kslib:

Oga,there is nothing stupid there.. No be everybody dey fear to die like you.. The man must have heard bizzare stories of animals killing their human friends,but he still went on to form a bond with the croc and thats what i call trust...
Abi e easy to play with/sleep besides a dangerous reptile esp a croc for that matter?? It only takes a brave man to do that.
WELL SAID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Banana Experiment / Things You Must Never Do In Public / TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.