Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali (1725 Views)

Al-qaeda Fighters Arrested In Northern Mali / Foreign Jihadists Pouring Into Northern Mali / The People Who Control The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by Rossikk(m): 12:30am On Jan 15, 2013
Meet the men Who Control Northern Mali

Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by free13: 12:32am On Jan 15, 2013
Their end is nigh. cool
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by Rossikk(m): 12:34am On Jan 15, 2013
Do you realise that these animals are in control of TIMBUKTU?

There, they've destroyed several ancient mausoleums and other monuments to African civilization, claiming they're un-islamic and therefore, 'heathen'.
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by free13: 12:40am On Jan 15, 2013
Rossikk: Do you realise that these animals are in control of TIMBUKTU?

Yes, just saw it on BBC2s' NewsNight and also on the channel 4 news. But with france, England, Nigeria grin, Senegal, Niger and Co. Their days are over.
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by confusion247(m): 12:53am On Jan 15, 2013
By the time France are done with them, they will never utter sharia law with their mouths again. After them, boko haram is next.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:03am On Jan 15, 2013
Bloody mindless osama-wanabes! Drones were created for these kind of scum!
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by nduchucks: 1:27am On Jan 15, 2013
It is quite disappointing that so-called educated people are too lazy to read up on the cause of the conflicts in Mali but prefer to make up their minds about the situation on ground, armed with only their own prejudice and ignorance. SMH
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by musiwa11: 1:42am On Jan 15, 2013
you posted that because you want to know my opinion. i am going to tell you the truth.. you see all arab nation in north africa support them and finance them .. so you are going to find it hard. they will get more men from other north africa countries to fight the united nation.

my honest solution is give them a country.. they will not give up. and they will not be part of mali.. it is an issue of the mind for them.. because they have no similarity with them.best solution is to divide that country.

same situation for nigeria.. if a civil war happens in nigeria.. there is no UN force that can stop war.. it will take 40 years to stop a civil war in nigeria.. that why i have said in Nigeria, we should take out the western niger of nigeria. we have all the 10 state in our hands to do so.. take my word for it.. all the 10 states.. will go.. you do not take risk with human life. when i say all of the 10. i mean all of the 10.. i can make a call all 10 states

you look at this video, does that look like if yoruba people like obasanjo or goodluck and his one naija by force saying to you.. we dont want to end up like this people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ytW23Vodo
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by confusion247(m): 2:04am On Jan 15, 2013
musiwa11: you posted that because you want to know my opinion. i am going to tell you the truth.. you see all arab nation in north africa support them and finance them .. so you are going to find it hard. they will get more men from other north africa countries to fight the united nation.

my honest solution is give them a country.. they will not give up. and they will not be part of mali.. it is an issue of the mind for them.. because they have no similarity with them.best solution is to divide that country.

same situation for nigeria.. if a civil war happens in nigeria.. there is no UN force that can stop war.. it will take 40 years to stop a civil war in nigeria.. that why i have said in Nigeria, we should take out the western niger of nigeria. we have all the 10 state in our hands to do so.. take my word for it.. all the 10 states.. will go.. you do not take risk with human life. when i say all of the 10. i mean all of the 10..

you look at this video, does that look like if yoruba people like obasanjo or goodluck and his one naija by force saying to you.. we dont want to end up like this people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ytW23Vodo
You've said it all, but the only thing i am against is implementation of barbaric sharia law in northern Mali. Forcing people to obey a barbaric sharia law that has no regard for human rights is wrong and should never be allowed. As for Nigeria, i am so happy you agreed that Biafran war was a mistake. Soon and very soon, we all will go back to our origin.
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by musiwa11: 2:36am On Jan 15, 2013
i dont think they are fighting over there because of sharia.. .. like you people in the west trys to show. it is beyond sharia from what i know over 90% of them are muslim.

You can imagine what gbanite said.. that was not correct. the truth is.. when officers of the mostly western niger of the nigeria stage a coup many years ago to remove the north from nigeria.. It was the so call northern christian officers of the nigeria who stage a counter coup.. lead by zidom, so you can see that if they tried to remove the Northern muslim and now the northern christian stage a counter coup to return them... do you think people will cry.

and even when sharia was voted for. the northern christian voted for it and not against it.. While the igbos been their normal self voted to vote it.. because Igbo people vote on "Cash and carry".. that how they got 5 states in Nigeria as reward.. even when what the igbos will vote is not good.. if you offer them anything even poison, they will vote for it.. this is how we got into that trouble.

to be fair to the northern muslim.. look at this map.. count, there were 19 state.. and they had just 6 state.. it was because the northern christain and igbos voted for them, that why we have this trouble in nigeria. "Cash and carry" politics of igbo .. get your story right.

Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by musiwa11: 2:51am On Jan 15, 2013
do you know this song. Don't Cry For Me Argentina,

this is the mistake they made ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZziK9yqgV5c
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by Rossikk(m): 2:54am On Jan 15, 2013
Nigeria, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Niger, and Guinea are contributing forces to the Nigerian-led West African intervention force, leading some to ask:

Where is GHANA?
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by musiwa11: 3:12am On Jan 15, 2013
Ghana is smart, Ghana is playing safe.. they are been smart, libya, algeria, egpyt, morocco etc all are not against the rebel and they will support that a country be created from North mali.. many africa leaders see Goodluck Jonathan fishing into trouble water because he want to avoid his own trouble water at home in Nigeria. Using mali as a detour. that way attention will be focus on mali and not nigeria.. This is Goodluck Jonathan plans.. that way the international community will not focus on him. he is been smart.

I believe the solution is still peace.. We can have peace in the region.. And not war..
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by musiwa11: 3:13am On Jan 15, 2013
Alot of africa countries will support that a country be created from mali and Nigeria. the western niger will get over 40 africa countries vote with the africa union.. if removed..
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by musiwa11: 4:01am On Jan 15, 2013
i will be able to secure 40 countries or more in africa to do business with the western niger.
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by teskyg: 6:21am On Jan 15, 2013
Who is this Musiwa 11,your comments are irritatiing.Do you know how many people these Animals have injustly killed?Your Religion Islam is the problem of this world and people like you that supports violence can go and join your fellow blood sucking demons.
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2013
ndu_chucks: It is quite disappointing that so-called educated people are too lazy to read up on the cause of the conflicts in Mali but prefer to make up their minds about the situation on ground, armed with only their own prejudice and ignorance. SMH
thanks this is a forum, educate us. But wait is it the conflict in bamako or the northern mali we are uneducated of? Which?
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by fkaz(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2013
teskyg: Who is this Musiwa 11,your comments are irritatiing.Do you know how many people these Animals have injustly killed?Your Religion Islam is the problem of this world and people like you that supports violence can go and join your fellow blood sucking demons.

No, the guy is right. When it comes to religion, they will always have sympathy from their sisters country. And this will make it difficult for the UN troops to get it right. Remember places like Iraq, Afghanistan were their issue were partly religion, the problem still continue despite all effort by US Δπϑ UN to restore peace in those region. Just because of difference in faith (shitte and sunnis).
When it comes to religion it is very difficult to fight, the best, is to give them their freedom let them go. If biafra war was base on religion i think i think o they would have seccede.
That of ghana, the president is wise enough to take that decision.
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by grafikii: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2013
If these people want to practice sharia why not let them be, must everyone live according to the west's manuscript. So much for freedom to choose.
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by Demdem(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2013
Am made to understand that most of the weapons being used by them were shipped from Libya during the uprising
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by OsunOriginal: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2013
musiwa11: Ghana is smart, Ghana is playing safe.. they are been smart, libya, algeria, egpyt, morocco etc all are not against the rebel and they will support that a country be created from North mali.. many africa leaders see Goodluck Jonathan fishing into trouble water because he want to avoid his own trouble water at home in Nigeria. Using mali as a detour. that way attention will be focus on mali and not nigeria.. This is Goodluck Jonathan plans.. that way the international community will not focus on him. he is been smart.

I believe the solution is still peace.. We can have peace in the region.. And not war..

My fear now is if the rebel starts targeting African countries contributing soldiers, it may further worsen the already bad security situation in Nigeria. We know what Alsabab is doing to Kenya.
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by daryoor(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
the french forced have joined in the offensive, good news
n.mali has always been used to train boko haram, so, good news for us.

Even if the northern mali is secured. the tuareg should be allowed to secceed -its been long overdue

Where will all these terrorist run to when they cant contain the french army. Nigeria? Abeg o.

......Im waitin for the next conflict after this one ends- is that not what we(africans) are known for
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by Rossikk(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
grafikii: If these people want to practice sharia why not let them be, must everyone live according to the west's manuscript. So much for freedom to choose.

It seems you don't know what's happening in Mali. Those pictures posted above are not of Malians, but Islamist invaders from north Africa who have invaded the secular state of Mali, and are now forcing the people of the northern territories they captured to live according to Talibanistic principles.
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by confusion247(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
grafikii: If these people want to practice sharia why not let them be, must everyone live according to the west's manuscript. So much for freedom to choose.

Is there any freedom to choose in Islam?

Rossikk: It seems you don't know what's happening in Mali. Those pictures posted above are not of Malians, but Islamist invaders from north Africa who have invaded the secular state of Mali, and are now forcing the people of the northern territories they captured to live according to Talibanistic principles.

Please thank you for educating him more on that, i wonder if he will come back to say thanks.
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by confusion247(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
musiwa11: Ghana is smart, Ghana is playing safe.. they are been smart, libya, algeria, egpyt, morocco etc all are not against the rebel and they will support that a country be created from North mali..
Are you sure of what you are saying? Algeria have allowed their Airspace and Airports to be used by France on their way to bomb northern Mali.
Re: Meet The Men Who Control Northern Mali by confusion247(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
musiwa11: [s]i dont think they are fighting over there because of sharia.. .. like you people in the west trys to show. it is beyond sharia from what i know over 90% of them are muslim.

You can imagine what gbanite said.. that was not correct. the truth is.. when officers of the mostly western niger of the nigeria stage a coup many years ago to remove the north from nigeria.. It was the so call northern christian officers of the nigeria who stage a counter coup.. lead by zidom, so you can see that if they tried to remove the Northern muslim and now the northern christian stage a counter coup to return them... do you think people will cry.

and even when sharia was voted for. the northern christian voted for it and not against it.. While the igbos been their normal self voted to vote it.. because Igbo people vote on "Cash and carry".. that how they got 5 states in Nigeria as reward.. even when what the igbos will vote is not good.. if you offer them anything even poison, they will vote for it.. this is how we got into that trouble. [/s]

[s]to be fair to the northern muslim.. look at this map.. count, there were 19 state.. and they had just 6 state.. it was because the northern christain and igbos voted for them, that why we have this trouble in nigeria. "Cash and carry" politics of igbo .. get your story right.
[/s]

Unfortunate write up from a confused soul who derailed from the subject matter. Avoid him and his gabble with utmost care and seriousness.

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Begs Forgiveness From Rothschilds In Leaked Email! (PIX) / Tragedy As Famous Chinese Daredevil Climber Plunges To Death From Skyscrapper / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.