Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

8 Things Muslims Do Better Than Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Things Muslims Do Better Than Christians (2941 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Muslims Do Better Than Christians by takeprofit: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2013
1. Dressing. They dress more decent, especially their women. Some Christians think there is nothing wrong with how you dress. They even wear half naked clothes to the alter as wedding gowns. Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy is not helping the matter.

2. Politics . They participate in politics better. Jehova Witnesses wont even vote, but when an evil man gets voted in, they complain.

3. Brotherhood. They help themselves better.

4. Prayer. Yesterday, their prayer calls woke me up around 5 am. To be frank I was still enjoying my sleep. and i hear they pray 5 times everyday.

5. Study. From childhood, they learn and memorize their koran better than christians memorize the bible.

6. Child Education. Islamic education starts from childhood. Catholics are trying with the block rosary, but not as good as muslims do.

7. Burial. I dont need to tell you how christians waste money and time in mortuaries and burial ceremonies.

8. Unity. Every state have one chief imam and a central mosque. i hear muslims have serious factional issues, but you cant compare that with the number of denominations we have in Christianity.

How true is the fact that islam is the fastest growing religion in the world today. i'm not sure about that. but if its true, the above mentioned points may have contributed to it. and by the way, it appears the prominent christian leaders are still interested in making more money from tithe so they can build classical churches, drive expensive cars and feed fat. Then buy private jets, build universities with expensive tuition fees. and some sunday worships have feature of a party club, the same dance beats and dance steps, only that Jesus is being mentioned in the songs. Dont get me wrong. Im a christian. smiley
Re: 8 Things Muslims Do Better Than Christians by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 15, 2013
Jesoul/Manmustwac, please move this to khomeni abode.
Re: 8 Things Muslims Do Better Than Christians by pheyikemi: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2013
U forgot to add terrorism to d list

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Muslims Do Better Than Christians by Captain2012(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2013
If u like, pray 1000 times daily, that doesn't make u a true child of God.. U may just be doing that for people to think u are a true worshipper while your handwork is as bad as Hell itself.

Also, the terrorist use the opportunity of early study to brainwash the kids as they know nothing..

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Muslims Do Better Than Christians by olumaxi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yeah,terrorism

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Muslims Do Better Than Christians by tobechi74: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
Op, ure right. Correct. Every group has its merit and shortcoming. I wish xtians could be more united and prayerful.
Re: 8 Things Muslims Do Better Than Christians by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
pheyikemi: U forgot to add terrorism to d list

grin grin grin grin grin

Uppercut to the ballz

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Muslims Do Better Than Christians by Paschal007: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
takeprofit: 1. Dressing. They dress more decent, especially their women. Some Christians think there is nothing wrong with how you dress. They even wear half naked clothes to the alter as wedding gowns. Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy is not helping the matter.

2. Politics . They participate in politics better. Jehova Witnesses wont even vote, but when an evil man gets voted in, they complain.

3. Brotherhood. They help themselves better.

4. Prayer. Yesterday, their prayer calls woke me up around 5 am. To be frank I was still enjoying my sleep. and i hear they pray 5 times everyday.

5. Study. From childhood, they learn and memorize their koran better than christians memorize the bible.

6. Child Education. Islamic education starts from childhood. Catholics are trying with the block rosary, but not as good as muslims do.

7. Burial. I dont need to tell you how christians waste money and time in mortuaries and burial ceremonies.

8. Unity. Every state have one chief imam and a central mosque. i hear muslims have serious factional issues, but you cant compare that with the number of denominations we have in Christianity.

How true is the fact that islam is the fastest growing religion in the world today. i'm not sure about that. but if its true, the above mentioned points may have contributed to it. and by the way, it appears the prominent christian leaders are still interested in making more money from tithe so they can build classical churches, drive expensive cars and feed fat. Then buy private jets, build universities with expensive tuition fees. and some sunday worships have feature of a party club, the same dance beats and dance steps, only that Jesus is being mentioned in the songs. Dont get me wrong. Im a christian. smiley

Yeah you're right to an extent, most of the things you said above are enforced by the state(islamic) or the society. Failure to comply one would face wrath of shariah law. I don't know if i agree with no.5 memorizing isn't the same as study.

Its all good. So take profit you haven't seen a classical mosque before?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Muslims Do Better Than Christians by kambo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
does it make any difference? The bible says "out of the heart comes evil things and these defile a man" (paraphrase) . Are they more disciplined than the pharisees and saduccees of Jesus day? Yet Jesus called them snakes and vipers. The bible says man's own righteousness stinks so muslim trying to score points with God by pointing to his the muslim goodwork s is wasting his time.

(1) (Reply)

Mansions In Heaven….. / Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System / Charles Finney: An Example Of A Prayer Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.