Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? (2593 Views)

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? / Christianity Vs Science. / Terrorism: Christianity Vs Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by kelvee(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2016
I've not really tot of sumfin like this Ish* b4...but the truth b told..I dunno ;-
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by GloriaNinja(f): 1:16pm On May 22, 2016
Christianity is older but Islam is more widely practised.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by NorthernParrot: 1:24pm On May 22, 2016
Islam started since the beginning of mankind

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by chubbyswit(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Christianity is older but Islam is more widely practised.
who told you that?

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by emerged01(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2016
chubbyswit:
who told you that?
I don't usually comment on a thread like this because we all know the end result.
I just feel like asking you a question. Do you know that Quran always refer to bible? If Christianity is not older why did Quran always refer to Christians as people of the book,and Bible never talked about Islam?

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by chubbyswit(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2016
emerged01:

I don't usually comment on a thread like this because we all know the end result.
I just feel like asking you a question. Do you know that Quran always refer to bible? If Christianity is not older why did Quran always refer to Christians as people of the book,and Bible never talked about Islam?
i dont think you should direct ur question to me cos every christian already know that islam was invented by muhamed (CPBUH) centuries after christianity. He copied and twisted the bible to suit his own selfish and satanic goals.

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 22, 2016
chubbyswit:
i dont think you should direct ur question to me cos every christian already know that islam was invented by muhamed (CPBUH) centuries after christianity. He copied and twisted the bible to suit his own selfish and satanic goals.
STATEMENT
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 22, 2016
Islam- Submission to the will of God i.e existed right from creation.
xtianity-following christ i.e a supposed saviour who existed some 2000 years ago.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by johnydon22(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2016
kelvee:
I've not really tot of sumfin like this Ish* b4...but the truth b told..I dunno ;-

CHRISTIANITY is your answer sir.

Christianity started in the 1st century AD though as an offshoot of Judaism but later developed into a small religion (cult) before becoming wide spread through missionary journeys through out 1st to 3rd AD. Became an official roman religion in the 4th century and boomed through out Europe either by crook or hook or every other means.

Islam is a religion based on the ideas and doctrine as derived by an Arab man named Muhammed who was born in 570 in Mecca (6th century)

you decide

3 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 22, 2016
johnydon22:

CHRISTIANITY is your answer sir.

Christianity started in the 1st century AD though as an offshoot of Judaism but later developed into a small religion (cult) before becoming wide spread through missionary journeys through out 1st to 3rd AD. Became an official roman religion in the 4th century and boomed through out Europe either by crook or hook or every other means.

Islam is a religion based on the ideas and doctrine as derived by an Arab man named Muhammed who was born in 570 in Mecca (6th century)

you decide
Islam- Submission to the will of God i.e existed right from
creation.
xtianity-following christ i.e a supposed saviour who existed some
2000 years ago.
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 22, 2016
XTIANITY vs HINDUISM- WHICH IS OLDER
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 22, 2016
crusadistic:
XTIANITY vs HINDUISM- WHICH IS OLDER

Hinduism
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by NorthernParrot: 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
Islam existed since time immemorial. All the prophets (Adam, Isah, Musa, etc) were Muslims that is why the Qur'an refer them as prophets of Islam

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2016
NorthernParrot:
Islam existed since time immemorial. All the prophets (Adam, Isah, Musa, etc) were Muslims that is why the Qur'an refer them as prophets of Islam
Really?

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by cocoduck: 7:47am On May 23, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Really?
hahahahahahahah confusion.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 23, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Really?
Yes! really
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Demmzy15(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2016
chubbyswit:
¬Yet you twisted and copied from the pagans, if you know you don't know anything just shhhhh!! You'll end up embarrassing yourself here!
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by cocoduck: 2:50pm On May 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
¬Yet you twisted and copied from the pagans, if you know you don't know anything just shhhhh!! You'll end up embarrassing yourself here!
how can he be embarrassed for saying the truth, MuhamMAD (shit unto his name) fused Bible, Torah and Arab pagan beliefs to make this madness called Islam(e).

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Demmzy15(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2016
cocoduck:
how can he be embarrassed for saying the truth, MuhamMAD (shit unto his name) fused Bible, Torah and Arab pagan beliefs to make this madness called Islam(e).
Your moniker shows how retar'ded you're, a duck with coconut head. Anyways prove the above assertion!
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by cocoduck: 3:01pm On May 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
Your moniker shows how retar'ded you're, a duck with coconut head. Anyways prove the above assertion!
hahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahafafafafafafafafafafafa

look You don't know who I am, okay?
your religion is a cancer to mankind, if you don't know what to do, were a bomb vest and run into the nearest church. Isi monkey.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Demmzy15(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2016
cocoduck:
hahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahafafafafafafafafafafafa

look You don't know who I am, okay?
your religion is a cancer to mankind, if you don't know what to do, were a bomb vest and run into the nearest church. Isi monkey.
Coconut head duck, stop pouring spit on my screen jare! Prove that Prophet Muhammad bough a King James Version of the bible and copied it, is it too much to ask? sad
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by cocoduck: 3:33pm On May 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
Coconut head duck, stop pouring spit on my screen jare! Prove that Prophet Muhammad bough a King James Version of the bible and copied it, is it too much to ask? sad
pig head, KJV is an English translation of the bible, and King James of England was not yet born by then, England didn't even exist, The Bible was written in Hebrews, Greek and Aramaic, okay? KJV is just a translation to English. Now between I and you, who is the ret.ard?

2 Likes

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by chubbyswit(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
lolz stupidity at its peak. Trust me i ve no intentions of arguing with your kind. Now run along slave of alah (CPBUH).
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Demmzy15(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2016
chubbyswit:
lolz stupidity at its peak. Trust me i ve no intentions of arguing with your kind. Now run along slave of alah (CPBUH).
If that's the case, I'll prefer you keep silent and stop spreading lies!
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Demmzy15(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2016
cocoduck:
pig head, KJV is an English translation of the bible, and King James of England was not yet born by then, England didn't even exist, The Bible was written in Hebrews, Greek and Aramaic, okay? KJV is just a translation to English. Now between I and you, who is the ret.ard?
Omo see how the guy just quickly confess grin, don't be excited, I know this I just wanted to see how gullible you were! So you stated Prophet Muhammad copied, now, how is it possible for him to copy books which weren't written in his language especially when we know he was an illiterate? He was an Arab, but the books were written in Greek, Aramaic/Syriac and Hebrew, so possible is it?
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by cocoduck: 4:42pm On May 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
Omo see how the guy just quickly confess grin, don't be excited, I know this I just wanted to see how gullible you were! So you stated Prophet Muhammad copied, now, how is it possible for him to copy books which weren't written in his language especially when we know he was an illiterate? He was an Arab, but the books were written in Greek, Aramaic/Syriac and Hebrew, so possible is it?
hahahahaha between you and I who is the ret.ard? Are you an English man? No but you read and write the language, am I a French man? no but I write, read, speak and understand the language fluently. Do I need to be a French man to read and write French.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Demmzy15(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2016
cocoduck:
hahahahaha between you and I who is the ret.ard? Are you an English man? No but you read and write the language, am I a French man? no but I write, read, speak and understand the language fluently. Do I need to be a French man to read and write French.
grin grin grin You're more gullible than I thought, for be to be able to read and write English, French and whatever languages, I must be a "literate". A white man is an illiterate to Yoruba culture because he can't read, write or knows anything about it, Prophet Muhammad only knew the language and culture of his people the Arabs, so how could he have been able to read and write Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek when it's a known and established fact that he was an illiterate?

That aside Prophet Muhammad couldn't even write the language, that's why he had scribes!
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by UyiIredia(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2016
Christianity is older than Islam. Check Wikipedia to confirm.
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 23, 2016
Demmzy15:

Who told you Muhammad was illiterate? Muslim scholars agreed that the term ummi refers to one who had no insights of the past knowledge and not necessarily an illiterate. Even if Muhammad was illiterate, some of his followers were literate and probably understood Jewish texts. Again, Jews and Christians were in Arabia as at then, so there was an Arabic version of the Tanak (Jewish text) and Christian texts which was used by Jews and Arabs. It is probably from this Arabic version that Muhammad copied some of the texts found in Quran.
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Demmzy15(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Who told you Muhammad was illiterate?

The history and the Qur'an!

Muslim scholars agreed that the term ummi refers to one who had no insights of the past knowledge and not necessarily an illiterate.

Ummi is roughly translated as mother or mama, I call my great grandmother Ummi!

Even if Muhammad was illiterate, some of his followers were literate and probably understood Jewish texts.

So it's your duty to tell us who amongst them did the copying!

Again, Jews and Christians were in Arabia as at then, so there was an Arabic version of the Tanak (Jewish text) and Christian texts which was used by Jews and Arabs.

The first portion of the bible which was Translated into Arabic was in 867AD and this was almost 250 years after Prophet Muhammad had died, so find another lie!

It is probably from this Arabic version that Muhammad copied some of the texts found in Quran.

You're just talking, you've not proved that he copied. You're just speculating, give me tangible proves he did. Unlike your bible, when one opens it, you find outright copy and paste from pagan sources! Give me something tangible and stop the speculations
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by cocoduck: 6:09pm On May 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin You're more gullible than I thought, for be to be able to read and write English, French and whatever languages, I must be a "literate". A white man is an illiterate to Yoruba culture because he can't read, write or knows anything about it, Prophet Muhammad only knew the language and culture of his people the Arabs, so how could he have been able to read and write Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek when it's a known and established fact that he was an illiterate?

That aside Prophet Muhammad couldn't even write the language, that's why he had scribes!
once again between you and I who is the retar.d? do I have to physically write some thing for it to be me the writer? can't I dictate for somebody what to write, Islam(e) is an opium, it gets people high, GI and were a bomb vest and find the nearest church you PIG
Re: CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older?? by Demmzy15(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2016
cocoduck:
once again between you and I who is the retar.d?

It's you now, oya let's look down and see how you expose yourself once more!

do I have to physically write some thing for it to be me the writer? can't I dictate for somebody what to write,

How can I dictate something I don't know to someone? I thought you said he copied from a book which is Greek, Aramaic and Hebrew, so he has to read it first. Now the problem is that, Prophet Muhammad is an illiterate and there's no way he would have even been able to read it in the first place! You see how you've exposed yourself again! grin

So if Prophet Muhammad dictated it without reading from anywhere, then it actually proves he's a Prophet the Most High, because he can't know all this. Don't let hate destroy you.

[s] Islam(e) is an opium, it gets people high, GI and were a bomb vest and find the nearest church you PIG[/s]

Old boring rhetorics, you're a frustrated man! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Spend The Yuletide? (xmas) / Throw Back Picture Of Abaku Of Ife Selection / For Believers: A Thread For Biblical Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.