Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? (11957 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / My Father Said He Will Never Forgive Me Because I Didn't Go For Service!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by thorpido(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
JOYCEOUS: I do wish i ws yoruba, I wont 4giv ma parnts 4 nt bin yoruba. & by d special grace of Almighty God I'll marry a yoruba man.
Where are u from?I once had an admirer who also said she wished she was yoruba.
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Braimoh100(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
If we can pray to God and ask for forgiveness,y can't we have d mind to forgive our parents no matter what they do to us.i love my parents
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
thorpido: Where are u from?I once had an admirer who also said she wished she was yoruba.
Am 4rm d big hrt of 9ja. R u yoruba? *Hmmm jst askin*
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by bitterman: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Groundzero1: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
El Guapo: For Delivering me In Nigeria angry angry
I don't tink I would hav forgiven dem if dey hadn't given birth to moi
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by valicious1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
JOYCEOUS: I do wish i ws yoruba, I wont 4giv ma parnts 4 nt bin yoruba. & by d special grace of Almighty God I'll marry a yoruba man.
Are u sick in the head?
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by tunapawizzy: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
DANILSA:
EYA SORRY! IT IS WELL, CAN I BUY YOU HIGH HILL cheesy grin
no be only hill,,, very soon u go buy am high mountain

1 Like

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
valicious1:
Are u sick in the head?
Naaah! Mayb u r. Nw wat's rung in wntin 2b yoruba?
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2013

My brother is single... grin grin
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nothing at all,i miss my dad so much,love u Mum.
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by raystanley(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
I CAN'T FORGIVE THEM FOR GIVEN BIRTH TO ME,INTO THIS WICKED SIDE OF THE WORLD (AFRICA/NIGERIA)!
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by hassymo5(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
WHY ARE YOU ALL TALKING AS IF ALL PARENTS WILL GO TO HEAVEN, ALOT OF THEM WILL GO TO HELL.
1. FOR FORCING THEIR CHILDREN TO MARRY THE WRONG PARTNER, COS OF THEIR SELFISH INTEREST
2, FOR NOT RESPECTING THEIR CHILDRENS WISH WHEN ITS COMES TO MARRAIGE
3. FOR MISUSING THE POWER GOD GAVE THEM ON THEIR CHILDREN, FOR INSTANT WHEN YOU WANT TO MARRY THE ONE YOU LOVE AND THEY DONT WANT IT, THEY BEGIN TO MAKE STATEMENTS LIKE CAUSE ON YOU
There are more, dis are just a fews!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by valicious1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Naaah! Mayb u r. Nw wat's rung in wntin 2b yoruba?
Why would any right thinking person wish to be from another tribe? What has your tribe done to you or are you from ALUU community?
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
hassymo5: WHY ARE YOU ALL TALKING AS IF ALL PARENTS WILL GO TO HEAVEN, ALOT OF THEM WILL GO TO HELL!
Haaaaaaa dis 1 don pas 'dnt b silly'
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by lukaino(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
El Guapo: For Delivering me In Nigeria >sad >sad
spot on
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
valicious1:
Why would any right thinking person wish to be from another tribe? What has your tribe done to you or are you from ALUU community?
QUESTION!!!? Am nt only 4rm der, i am d cummunity itslf
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by martinifeanyi(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
neva 4give dem 4 makin an introvert xpecaily ma dad, he was so hard on me dat it made me stay indoors all ma life. I dnt mingle & am so dull dat i dnt even knw hw 2 ride a bicycle
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
raystanley: I CAN'T FORGIVE THEM FOR GIVEN BIRTH TO ME,INTO THIS WICKED SIDE OF THE WORLD (AFRICA/NIGERIA)!

In fact, I won't forgive your parents for delivering a deluded idiot like you in Africa/Nigeria.
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Daresh(f): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
For giving birth to me in Naija when they could easily have had me in the US thus denying me US citizenship.
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Kayzeetee(f): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

If he/she tries to sell my hapiness,mariage. ..etc to the ritualists,I‘ll never forgive for that
Yea..I totally agree wif u..most of the people commenting are guys and they have little/no knowledge that most parents have entered one covenant or the other all in the Name Of seeking refuge from those "helpless gods"before the birth of these kids (d girl-child especially), the effect of what has stagnated not only their kids' progress in life,but as well the parents' in later years...

1 Like

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by knockturnal(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
caropy:

You don't need to waste your mb posting something like this. Later, you will begin to quote bible saying, 'am created in God's image, am wonderfully and carefully made' see how you love yourself, but don't forget, your post atimes can show how urgly and dirty you are. Rubbish, pls think.

Sorry, are you in any way related to the OBJs.
u no go mind yourself? Wetin concern me with your predicament? See me see wahala with Mad Man!
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by huninaija(f): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2013
For not owning ota farm...
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by thorpido(m): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Am 4rm d big hrt of 9ja. R u yoruba? *Hmmm jst askin*
yea I'm yoruba but nt single.U could holla.#dntworryu'renthookingupwitme#

1 Like

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by thorpido(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2013
valicious1:
Big deal.I'm sure u would av wished being an American or even a footballer or something at one time.
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by thorpido(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2013
JOYCEOUS: QUESTION!!!? Am nt only 4rm der, i am d cummunity itslf
No mind the guy.We all have our fantasies.
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Prodigee: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Naaah! Mayb u r. Nw wat's rung in wntin 2b yoruba?
Absolutely nothing dear!

1 Like

Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Prodigee: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2013
Look no further gyal! Here i am!!
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by beatricewebb: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2013
insecurity.
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by valicious1(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2013
thorpido: Big deal.I'm sure u would av wished being an American or even a footballer or something at one time.
I'v never for one day dreamt of being an american. I see their lives as being dull, dry & so damn boring where depression & frustration abound am their fullest.I couldn't have dreamt of a more better place to be born. In my next worlds to come I'll still pray & want to be born into this great country. God bless my parents & God bless Nigeria. Naija all the way
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2013
sanb: I don’t think there’s anything that I can’t forgive my parents. As humans, God forgives us. Then, who am I not to do the same.....
smiley
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by olaife80: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2013
4 not relating wit Otedollar...lol
Re: What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? by pat077: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
EmmyDe25: If dem give me d kind fight lion mark wey dey my neighbour face... Dey don kill me be dat.
u 4 dey wear mask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breasts, Hips And Butts Enlargement / Divorce: Family Denies Court Granted Custody Of Children To Prophet / Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.