Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Demonic Convenant With Attachment, Weavon, Relaxer And Others (PART2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Convenant With Attachment, Weavon, Relaxer And Others (PART2) (20803 Views)

Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / Demonic Convenant Associate With Attachment And Weavon / I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demonic Convenant With Attachment, Weavon, Relaxer And Others (PART2) by highyo: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
EAR-RING, ATTACHMENT, WEAVON, AND RELAXER WILL LEAD YOU TO HELL
Babalola of Christ Apostolic Church stop the use of gold and silver in his church, then devil came up with another idea by bringing Attachment into use. In order to stand against what was recorded in (1timothy2:9) In order to bring back the world into the church and the church into the world, Ordinary rubber is used in producing this weavon , attachment etc, but there is an evil covenant associate with the uses it. This is unbelievable secrete I know, but pray to God for the truth
A word covenant with MEDUSA. ( if you don’t know medusa, go and watch clash of the titan or browse the net) that anyone who makes use of this so called attachment, her look will be exactly like Medusa before God.
With a snake on your head, you cannot enter the kingdom of God; your act must not be different from your working for God. If you can’t do without it, then it is better not to serve God at all and satisfy yourself.
There should be different between Delilah and Deborah. In the 80’s we describe Asawo with their looks and dressing, but nowadays we cannot differentiate a lady evangelist from a prostitute
Anybody can change or interpret the word God to any how they want it but the word of God will always remain the same.
Don’t move to where the world is moving into because the world is moving into destruction.
(take it or leave it)
Note that, Medusa is on Versace designer too
You are free to paste anything you like on
WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAID CONCERNING ELABORATE HAIR STYLE?
1timothy2:9, Women are to dress themselves in modest clothing, with decency and good sense, not with elaborate hair style, gold, pearls or expensive apparel, as is proper for women who affirm that they worship

(a) NOT WITH ELABORATE HAIR STYLE. Women only make use of attachment in other to make their hair elaborated. This means, you are not satisfied with what the lord has given to you. Don’t worry, keep on abusing deeper life ladies. On the judgment day, you will know who is wiser among you DELILAH and them Deborah.

The funniest part of it is that, some churches are not even compulsory it for women to cover their head anymore. When the bible even warn it in (1cor11:5) every women who pray or prophesies with their head uncovered dishonors her head . since that is one and the same as having her head shaved. So if a woman’s head is not covered, her hair should be cut off. But if it is disgraceful for women to have their hair cut off or her head shaved, she should be covered.

The bible said, anyone who teaches anything that is against the word of god, let that person be caused.
You all have forgotten we are in the end time, where false prophet and teachers now ruled the world, and teach false messages; you all only have your bible as a decoration book, Sunday-Sunday thing, that is why Satan has triumph over you all. Now we even have a pastor that now do jerry coil as hair style. I truly believe what prophet Obadare said About Pastor Bimbo Odukoya. What she told him that hair makeup lead her to hell,
Hair style
Trousers
Mini skirt bla-bla
Now many churches has adopted this crazy doctrine,
Going to church with head open
Jewries all over the body
Mini skirt to church to fall the saints etc

(b) Secondly the use of Gold as a makeup: Gen35:2,4 Jacob told his household, GET RID OF THE FOREIGN gods you have with you and purify yourself. 4: so they gave Jacob all the foreign gods and their ear ring and Jacob buried them. This is even before the time of Moses when they use it for Idols.
Jacob ask then to take away their foreign gods in order to purify themselves so why did they put off their ear ring?
1tmoth2:9b Women are to dress themselves in modest clothing, with decency and good sense, not with gold, pearls or expensive apparel, as is proper for women who affirm that they worship
God himself said it in the book of Ezekiel, that He has given all the gold and silver to the wicked men of the earth (Satan and it angels) and they will defies it i.e. spoiled it.
Satan himself prove this when he was tempting Jesus that everything is in his care.
Do not move to where this world is moving to if you don’t want to be destroyed with Satan
Go to a bible living Church and focus on God alone. Anyone who love the world, the love of my father is not in him
I WARN YOU NOW TO REPENT BEFORE IS TOO LATE
Mattw 10:14-15 if anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave. I assure you: it will be more tolerable on the day of judgment for Sodom and Gomorrah than those people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demonic Convenant With Attachment, Weavon, Relaxer And Others (PART2) by Kpuyaka555: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] the word of God is true and amen. thank you for that message. him who has ear let him hear.
Re: Demonic Convenant With Attachment, Weavon, Relaxer And Others (PART2) by luvmijeje(f): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ha! So I'm going to hell?

Funnily enough, the Holy Spirit, choose my hairstyle. The next one I'm doing is braid and I'll relax my hair today or tomorrow. And I'm definitely not going to hell.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Habits Christians Should Drop / 2017 National Marian Congress Holds In Benin(pictures) / Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.