Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (20764 Views)

COVID-19: As A Christian Will You Take Alcohol If Its A Cure To The Virus / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / No True Christian Will Marry A Muslim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: 1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

What's Christ?

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

You can imagine the power and the wisdom of God Almighty abiding inside you, what pleasure, what greatness!

The question to ask yourself??

Have you accessed Christ inside you? Or rather have you experienced Christ within? If you have please reveal him to the world. If you haven't, seek first the kingdom of God Almighty and his righteousness and all these things shall be added to you.

Don't forget that Christ is the righteousness of God Almighty.

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2018
thanks for this sir

6 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2018
Grace church

3 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by orisa37: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2018
Blessed are Those who are persecuted for Righteousness' Sake for they shall be called The Children of God.

7 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2018
orisa37:
Blessed are Those who are persecuted for Righteousness' Sake for they shall be called The Children of God.

For Christ sake who is our righteousness

4 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by orisa37: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
lightblazingnow:

For Christ sake who is our righteousness

Christ. He is our Light, our Goodness and our Life.

7 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Awesome

1 Like

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by orisa37: 3:34am On Nov 02, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Awesome

Christ for U.
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by IamTheAnswers: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2018
Amen. Thanks
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2018
Greatness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hallelujah
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2018
Grace church
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2018
Surely
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by LandlordHopeful: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2018
Bullsheet

2 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2018
GOD BLESS YOU op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by tstx(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2018
I am a Christian but sometimes i cant just help it but wonder... What if the Arabs got to Eastern Nigeria first.. Will i be a muslim now

What if our forefathers were strong enough mentally to resist the white men God' will i be a traditionalist now??

What ive come to realise is Religion is a war of cultural identity and superiority that's why countries worship the gods of whichever country colonized them..

Lets stop discriminating... That Muslim hitting his head on the ground could hv bin you... That Christian screaming in the church could hv bin you...

We are all victims of circumstances.... Lets stop discriminating

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Emekaokoro77: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by ayusco85(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2018
Good morning Jesus, good morning Lord

3 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by FTjnr(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2018
why don't we have to swear allegiance to the Amighty God and His Son Jesus Christ before gaining access to Christian threads?

just asking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by BedLam: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2018
Pathetic.

Yet your people die of diseases and starvation.

2 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by allanphash7(m): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2018
Lol

Don't finish me with laughter here ooo

Let them know
LandlordHopeful:
Bullsheet

2 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Hakeem12(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2018
k
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by CheapDataGuy: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2018
shocked
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2018
hmm
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by BeingFrank(m): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2018
FTjnr:
why don't we have to swear allegiance to the Amighty God and His Son Jesus Christ before gaining access to Christian threads?

just asking.
That's one of the major partialities on Nairaland forum, everyone is forced to do so on muslim threads. Its a pity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by fiercehillz(m): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2018
Christ is life....No other way but the way of light
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Realisticallyme: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2018
Then I ask the op, when last did ur pastor preach about seeking the kingdom of God first?
Most churches have forgotten teachings scriptures like : the second coming of Christ, Making heaven, existence of hell fire, repent or u perish etc.

4 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:
I am a Christian but sometimes i cant just help it but wonder... What if the Arabs got to Eastern Nigeria first.. Will i be a muslim now

What if our forefathers were strong enough mentally to resist the white men God' will i be a traditionalist now??

What ive come to realise is Religion is a war of cultural identity and superiority that's why countries worship the gods of whichever country colonized them..

Lets stop discriminating... That Muslim hitting his head on the ground could hv bin you... That Christian screaming in the church could hv bin you...

We are all victims of circumstances.... Lets stop discriminating

How is this connected to the beautiful message that the Op posted?

Was the topic discrimination?

5 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Koda001: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2018
@OP, I'm sure all your problems have been solved! Well done!

3 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Liveair: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2018
Continue deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Annoying Things People Do In Church / RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service / Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.