Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Would You Ever Fly Dana Air? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Ever Fly Dana Air? (1087 Views)

Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? / DANA AIR CRASH: Confusion Trails Passenger Manifest Released By Government Agenc / How ‘kukere’ Crooner, Iyanya, and Manager Escaped The Dana-air crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Ever Fly Dana Air? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sunday, June 3 would for a long time remain in the memory of Nigerians especially families of the victims of Flight 9J 992 which crashed in Lagos. This morning, I tried the online booking “Dana air” LOS-ABV. It was a big surprise to know that the first flight to Abuja was already filled up. I see Nigerians are becoming brave and conscious of the fact that air crashes cannot be completely avoided. No disrespect to the victims and their families. So would you ever fly Dana air?
Re: Would You Ever Fly Dana Air? by obi4eze(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
I think I can if their fares are cheaper. God protects His own.
Re: Would You Ever Fly Dana Air? by FKO1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
i rather ride camel
Re: Would You Ever Fly Dana Air? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
obi4eze: I think I can if their fares are cheaper. God protects His own.

Lagos to Abj 14k-17k economy saver
Re: Would You Ever Fly Dana Air? by obi4eze(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
FrontPageLawyer:

Lagos to Abj 14k-17k economy saver
That's good. But they can do better.

(1) (Reply)

Man Brutally Beats Girlfriend For Burning Rice / Family Announces Burial Arrangement For Late Prof. Dora Akunyili / Horn Free Day In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.