Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Please I Need Intensive Help On How To Advertise Product Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Intensive Help On How To Advertise Product Online (521 Views)

Shopping Different Product Online From Prosperent Is Still The Best / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. / How To Advertise Your Product And Services On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Intensive Help On How To Advertise Product Online by adewaleh(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hello, Can anyone explain to me how to advertise products/websites using ads services. which ads service is the best and how do i pay for the advert plan..
Thanks
Re: Please I Need Intensive Help On How To Advertise Product Online by mj(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
adewaleh: Hello, Can anyone explain to me how to advertise products/websites using ads services. which ads service is the best and how do i pay for the advert plan..
Thanks
we have so many ads service company Google, Addynamo, Bing, etc, Google is still the best to use in reaching millions of people in Nigeria since more than 100,000 nigeria websites are on their network. the price, you can either pay per click or per impression. you can pay with your master card, $1 sign up fee. all the best.
Re: Please I Need Intensive Help On How To Advertise Product Online by eagleeye007: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Check out [url] http://.com [/url] .. they'll link you to cool internet marketers

(1) (Reply)

Partners Needed / Listen & Download Every Song On This New Joint / Check Out The Mail I Got Frm The Main Service Provider(syskay Reseller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.