Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nnpc, Exxonmobil, Total, Chevron, Schlumberger Test Materials - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc, Exxonmobil, Total, Chevron, Schlumberger Test Materials (1943 Views)

Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program / Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc, Exxonmobil, Total, Chevron, Schlumberger Test Materials by irhivbenochuko: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sometimes last year i have been sending many Nigerians job seeker this materials free of charge.
Due to request of some to have various years of this aptitude test question with solution, i had
decided to consults some of our expert tutor to compiled and solved this test materials for effective
learning and revision.
Finally we have been able to compiled four years of NNPC, EXXONMOBIL, TOTAL, CHEVRON, SCHLUMBERGER
past aptitude test materials with detailed solution.

If you had check the net for past aptitude test materials you will see that the price for just one year test
materials range from 1500 naira to as much as 4000 naira.

Looking at the quality of this compilation with the benefits you can get from it by making the difference in
your next job aptitude test, how much are you willing to pay?

Well not as much as 4000 naira or as low as 1500 naira

Well for the first 50 person who order for this materials we will be giving it out for just 1000 naira only
In addition we are also going to give you the following materials as bonuses(note only for the first 50 person)

Blueprint master aptitude test e-book with 50 chapter worth 2000 naira
Dragnet GSC past question and answer (numerical, verbal, abstract) worth 1000 naira
Blueprint Abstract Reasoning E-book worth 1500 naira
Blueprint Mechanical reasoning E-book worth 1500 naira
Blueprint Spatial reasoning E-book worth 1500 naira
Gmat Numerical reasoning past question (1000 question) worth 1000 naira

Note once more that it is only for the first 50 persons that order
You can start ordering now

This is another scammer many people will quickly say, but before you made that conclusion why not do a little research

Open Google and type <about peter irhivben> before making conclusion

Why am i giving so much for so litttle some may ask

Most of the bonus are design by me and my team of educational expert. I am giving it out for these 50 person to access it
and make comment in order to see if there is any addition before this other materials are release to the public

Know that the difference between those who have succeed and fail lies in their attitude and awareness. Information can make the difference
it has made it in my case.

This book will be sent to all those that order on MONDAY 21, JANUARY 2013.
The other bonus will be made to the public to buy on WEDNESDAY 23, JANUARY 2013.

TO ORDER FOR THIS PACKAGE PAY 1000 NAIRA INTO
BANK: UBA
NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2059613132
OR
BANK: DIAMOND BANK
NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0012400318
After payment text your name, teller number, phone number and e-mail to

WE WILL COMPILED YOUR PACKAGE WITH YOUR UNIQUE SERIAL NUMBER TO ACESS
THE DOCUMENT AND SEND IT TO YOU.Then on monday 21, january 2013 you will get it
in your e-mail box by 9.00 am

for enquiry call 08064147946

SUCCESS IN YOUR FORTH COMING APTITUDE TEST IN ADVANCE

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Job Scam / Latest Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria At WTS Energy / English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.