Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Tag Team Championship - Rap Battles (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Tag Team Championship (18901 Views)

Blood In The Arena Championship B.i.t.a.c Part One... Sign Up / Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Tag Team Championship by Rapmaestro(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2013
sleakid: you came too late.. Sign up is over and battles have startd... Goto flow for rank
sleak,datz vewi mean of u, u shld hav just shorten it... F**k off 2 d flow for rank thread
Re: Tag Team Championship by Rapmaestro(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2013
Rap maestro: sleak,datz vewi mean of u, u shld hav just shorten it... F**k off 2 d flow for rank thread
just jokin o but seriously sleak,datz very mean of u,u shld hav just said dat he waz too late.. SIMPLE
Re: Tag Team Championship by sleakid(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2013
sleakid: you came too late.. Sign up is over and battles have startd... Goto flow for rank
lolz rap meastro yu dey always make me laff with ya post.. How mean is this? Don't mean to be mean oh.. Lolz.. I was only tellin him to use the flow for rank since their's no space left here.. Anyways i see you 2..
Re: Tag Team Championship by murphysmallz(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2013
Anticipatinnnn
Re: Tag Team Championship by Rapmaestro(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2013
murphysmallz: Anticipatinnnn

hmmmm
Re: Tag Team Championship by sleakid(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, we move into the second battle of round one (brutal diss) featuring The BLUD MAFIAz which consist of "KASTIEL-KILLz" and "I am MOZEEZ" going against META-VERSE which consist of "META4ELEMENT and KILLA-VERSE"
Well, twill be overhyping if i start quoting lines from each of these participants bt from their previous one on one battles, itz no doubt they have always delivered tight..
Few hours from now, this thread will do nothing bt get suprised like seeing ya ddick stop working as this battle field will be stained with blood and left with human parts..
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I BRING TO YOU "BLUD-MAFIAz" vs "META-VERSE"

CRITERIAS/RULES
1-FLOW 1points
2-METAPHORz 2points
3-PUNCHLINEz 2points
4WORDPLAY 2points
5-MULTIEz 2points
6-CREATIVITY 2points
7-VOCAB 1point
8-OPENER 1point
9-CLOSER 1point
-12bars/24lines
-no biting
-no recyclinh
-verses drop at 11:59a.m 23rd january 2013 (TODAY)
Yoh FFUCK-YAH-FLOW, itz no ggay ssex wen i CCOCK-AND-BLOW..
Let's have fun..
STILL YAH HOST ILLmatic SLEAK et MURPHY smallz
Re: Tag Team Championship by sleakid(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2013
BLUD MAFIAz

I AM MOZEEZ

Yo, these ffagz must be TOTALLY BLINDED, the way they'll neva c my punches plus maa bullet will leave holes in these m0fos chest and make
em claim they are OPENLY MINDED.. Leqqo.

My barz are gone BREAK YOUR FACE QUICK, spittinq like they ATE UP A DDICK, ur recordz? They MADE OF FAKE SCRIPTS and am here to DEGRADE UR
LAME SPITZ with ma amazinq fragrance, then leave ya both a$$es in the past tense cuz this ffags ar so ancient..

You beatinq Blawd Mafiaz? FFuck!!! What a SCARY THOUGHT, we be burninq these ffagz quick cuz we way hotter than the sun then leave threir a$$es bleedinq like they just
got their CHERRY POPPED.

And we SICK WITH THE KNIFE, plus we've got all different types, Meta Verse and bbitches are synonyms right? No doubt, what we SPITTING IZ TIGHT, then cut off em legz so they'll
realy be lame and CRIPPLED
FOR LIFE.

So who you got? We'd be BRINGING OUR KNIVES THROUGH, while these ffags wud be BRINGING THR GUYZ
THROUGH,, and its true what they say abt real recoqnise real, i guess that prolly why WE DIDNT RECOGNISE YOU.

And your siblinqs wil be the only önes LIFTING YOUR A$S, when am done DISSING YOUR A$S, yeah... This waz my
quickest freez and am sure its still gön FINISH YOUR A$S. So R.I.P Meta-Verse!!!

KASTIEL-KILLz
What u fuqkinq with 'ßLUÐ-FOR? We could ßrinq out ur 'plasma' just to make u watch ur GUTS'-GORE-!| yezz! We sþit cray ßullets to þrove we MOCK-GLOCKS'-! #u tink u married to tha qame? Ah just destroyed tha rinq in MORDOR! -|

ßuh tha thuqs yet to ße known around ere! --xo tz ßleachinq' creams if u hear tha ladies summount-fair|­fear-­! |--& mafias could strip off ur cloak-ßreak ur stone and speLL u with ur own wand? -watchu tinkinq? Harry potter and tha hallows of death!-yea!|

We'iz sure to leave 'm.k' ßehind & ßurninq like tha letter 'L' /HELL --LoL! KiLLa rinqs a ßeLL?! Omoh! Na qßaqaun! Yezz! -| Listen sun|son--u wuld tink u culd ßlaze text tinkinq ur SCRIPTS-ARE-fEARED! --ßuh aLL we see iz msq-failed cuz u simply qot no cred!- // xo vanish & find a faq mate to fuqk wit cuz we ße the dads ere! -yea! U heard ryt -ah seid it!-homie! DISS-AH-þEER! -|

SLY-CLOWNS -- ah could steaL|stILL ur last laff just ßy hittinq tha 'þause' ßutton!---hommie! Y CRY-NOW? Cuz mafia qrilled ur dad?--raped ur mum ? And left ur sistaz' þussssyy stuntinq? | xo niqqz now fontinq with fire-lords! Tinkinq dey could fire-ßend ma ßarz?--ßuh KAS & mozeez ße quik to control tha elements ! -------hell-yea! AVATAR-! -|

dude! Chanqinq 'colours' like a chameleon wont 'þaint' u a 'GOOD-IMAGE'-| xo ßACK-OFF cuz ah snapped ur spine and wrecked ur ßRUTE-LINEAGE -| and tz TANK-TOPS if u eva hear Killah qat alotta amour--xo wen dey scream 'm.v' --tha vote iz sure qoinq to tha ßAD-ßLUD-|

Kastiel's key: the blood consists of plasma-platelets etc --and y'all kno' plasma screen tvs now -| mordor was tha only place the rinq could be destroyed in lord of tha rinqs--and rinqs are used durinq weddinqs -|

-- in harry potter --the three most powerful oßjects any wizard could posses wer --the 'cloak of invincißility , the resurrection stone and the elder wand and dey all tuqeda wer called tha deathly hallows--xo diq pls ' |

--m.k is the initials of their personal names --(meta4element and killaverse)
text messaqes fail wen tha user qot no cred and credißility also means respect --xo diqq tha þun -
stILL also means pause---in avatar (the cartoon) -- fire lord ozai was avatar aang's arch enemy -- and tha avatar was known to control all elements(water-fire-­air-earth) --one of 'em ßears meta4element:

rumour has it that killahverse is usinq 3 accounts --and piple that chanqe their personality are referred to as chameleons. | piple dat have spine proßs cant fuqk --hence,deir qeneration is put to a fuLL-stop --LoL -y'aLL kno' armour tanks now --and qerls dey wear tank-tops|- --- 'M:V' iz tha initial of deir taq name (meta-verse) -- and M:V in tha text world means MY-VOTE --| datz it ..tanx..
Re: Tag Team Championship by sleakid(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2013
VS
Re: Tag Team Championship by sleakid(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2013
META-VERSE

META4ELEMENT

'Italian Imbeciles' claimin 'BLUD MAFIANS' buh aLL i c in Dem iz just
'VAMPIRES WITAWT T££TH' cos lyke Wesly snipes I come wit Sharp 'BLADE'/ shatter dia jaws and splatter dia Flaws lyke av Dismantled 'EMPIRE WITAWT FEAST'// --jaws(jos)--flaws(flows)--feast(fist)--

They tryna Claimin road cops?/4uk tah HeLL cos ah brek road blocks/ i bend dia ups and sLice dia ccocks and dis 'impoted dwarfs' must have met 'averse' wen ah put up real Ideas// --cops(cups)--met'averse'(META~VERSE)

Ain't a 'wayward bbitch' buh Ah 'FORCE TRIVIA/ i displace dia 'JOYSTICKS' and lock dis 'TOYfreaks' in 'FOX RIVER'/4uk dia Future and Rolit up lyka 'DICE'/and wat dis dudes Doin?.. breakin awt!!.. tz
crystal clear av lockd tah Infirmary door TWICE!

Lyke Britney av gat Sharp 'SPEARZ/i scrape dia 'hairz' and fake dia 'warez/ crush!n dem lyke Dana airways buh we stil Cut 'IN' aint HOMIES 4rm WØØL and ah kip ask..'How can NL reqista disss 'ZOMBIES 4rm ZOO// --CUt 'IN'(cotton)--

I AM MOSES!... 4uk dat Kid Cos ah ain't Lettin Eqypt GO/ we ain't Foes buh ah brek toes with sharp Hoes buh Dis 'ImpotenT kid' iz jus 'CASSANOVA' and Even wit 'GOAT BLUD' smeard on dia Door Post ah wun't 'PASSOVER// --I AM moses(iam Mozeeez)

PUsh dem ina hiqhway cos Car stiLL kiLLs/ Bleep homies in 'Sickbay' cos av Gat Tank 'redy/ i 'trickday' and 'freakway' lyke em 'RANK Redy/ they
tryna kiLLin 'biLL gees'?/ ain't afred cos ah stryke lyke 'REAL BEEZ// --Car stiLL KiLLz(KAST¡L k¡LLz)--tank redy(TANCREDI)

i smash dia Cavity/ cause Enemity. brekin gravity tz clear am 'NEWTON' cos 2 dis 'ASIAN Bastards' i caus Insanity/ infertily/ and watch dem
say' Am Dommd tiLL eternity/ aV got them 'HIqh hop£s'/ and quess wat lyke we in 'AUction Sales' i' PRICE DIS GOATS' nd 'SLIC£ Dia TrOATs/ pluck dia Eyes and suck dia Tiqhs/ and dis 'INTELIqent Dumies' i beat dia 'TESTIs' Cos ah nid no stress 2 'SCRIPT AWT NOTE// --eyes(ice)--tiqhs(ties)(tires)--

No'THICK FOES THOROUHLY ATTACHD' buh we ain't ina 'BOND/ cos av qat
diss 'RETARDED FISHES' off my POND/buh lyke rOger moore ina h!qhway ah
roja more and d last tyme dis 'INCOMPETENT th!eves' claimd
'UNREPENTAND GAYS' Ah had dia 'DDICKHOLES HOROLY MASSAGD//
--bond(burnd)--roja more(roger moore)

KILLAVERSE
Lyk a *Candle flame*,am burning *Wackx* wit ma Stunnin rapx/ but u'd tink tx a *church at opening prayers* d way dix guyx be killn us wit dia *Boring raps*/-wax
if u keep talkn Back,den I'l act lyk a*Drummer* and *beat* u Dummiex bad/...
Cox tx bext u realise juxt cox people *Laugh at ur linex* does not make u a *FUNNY LAD*//
U *LAUNCH* an *ATTACK*/-dawn,Lunch

Ma rappin ix Quite Raw, no *Piratex*.. but I'll put a *Strap in ya Eyeball*/ cox ma uppercutx quick to leave ya Dome *Launched* lyk *Rocket shipx* if u claim to b a *HIGH UP*/
I'll ffuck ya life up,u'd fink u was a *Shoelace* d way I'll get u Flogged and *Tied Up*/... cox I wasnt referrin to a *Civil Jurisdiction* when I say I will slash u acroxx ur head and bring u a *HIGH CUT*//-High court

Cox m Braced 2 Kill, ur Life ix at stake, Believe/ cox even if u put *Numbers in2 ur Gun muzzle* u wunt stil Blaze a*FIFTH*/
u's juxt a Gay nit~wit who only Fake wit Diss/ yea, lame Indeed, xo watch me Slay d kidx, cox *carrying Container Covers* be d only time I see u *TAKE A LEAD*//-Lid

Lyk "Vaccinations*, watch me Get rid of dx *SIRx*, cox wen ma Blows Aimin, u gon hav ur Dome Breakin/ if Rap Game was a*Test*u're Soo Failing/-SARs
wit ma Colt Blazin, u slow Faintin/ cox u dnt hav 2 *Run lapx around ur house* jxt becox u nided sm *HOME TRAINING*//

And u Think U've Improved?/ watch me Hit Stick on d Schnook.. and have em Screamin mur *yeeh yeeh* than *WIZKID* on d *HOOK*/
Now d NNitwitx on d Move, and I'l put Six in d Fool/.. tx best dey Start singin d Bluex, cox if u eva hear say *BLUD bust On d Mic*, tx Just a *Rapper KILLED IN THE BOOTH*// -Blood bust

Meta4elemnt keys--tank redy(tancred!),tah doctor in Prison break--ROger
moore,jamesbond real nem...wesly snipes(blade real nem)....tenks 4
Diqqin!

Killa verse' Keys:I guexx we dnt nid *shovelx* to *dig* dose linex...and ax for d Vocab,I think Dictionariex can help...hehehe
and d last bar,am sure moxt of ux na wixkid fan,and we know his common *winkx*....thankx! Hehehe
Re: Tag Team Championship by sleakid(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2013
OJOAWO
KHIMWHYTE
MURPHYSMALLz
Please drop yah unbiased verdicts
Tanx
Re: Tag Team Championship by sleakid(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD QUOTE AND REPOST ANY OF THE VERSE HERE TO AVOID FLOODING
Re: Tag Team Championship by KillaVerse: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wtf Sleakid,u only drop Five Outta ma six linex,wherex d sixth? Or sud I type it here sharply?
Re: Tag Team Championship by KASTiELKiLLz(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
prolly cuz u overstretched . Element stretched too --buh chill out now -one line wont make a diff- let tha verds roll In----
Re: Tag Team Championship by Rapmaestro(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
meeeeeehn.. Na wa o
Re: Tag Team Championship by increda(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wtf.. Jesus diz some ddope ish...
Am so outter words. Yo capo firestone where tha ffuck is yo verse.
Re: Tag Team Championship by sleakid(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
KillaVerse: Wtf Sleakid,u only drop Five Outta ma six linex,wherex d sixth? Or sud I type it here sharply?
dnt type it.. Lemme check my inbox again.. If i see it, i'd include it, just wait.. Gimmie 5minutes
Re: Tag Team Championship by KillaVerse: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pls one of ma barx ix mixxin..xo am typing it here

2ND BAR:
yo,I crush and Scatter,xo u'd think I was "tearing chromosomex" as I'd Stomp and batter them to leave their "Jeans" Torn and Tattered/-Genes
ma punch Can shatter,xo u'll lose flawlessly to this "DON" like "Vampire"/...cox tz juxt a "fight for Meals in d Noon" if we Eva Hear say u Guys Can "LAUNCH" An "ATTACK"/-Dawn,Lunch
Re: Tag Team Championship by sleakid(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wtf killaverse check wat u sent.. I didn't miss any of ya line.. I dropped exactly what u sent.. Check ya sent box.. D mistake is prolly from u and i've already posted ya verses so their's no way'l add an extra line u'l send again.. Check ya sent box, i made no ffuckin mistake
Re: Tag Team Championship by KillaVerse: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ok Sleak,if u see it,I will eraxe dixx!
Re: Tag Team Championship by sleakid(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
KillaVerse: Pls one of ma barx ix mixxin..xo am typing it here

2ND BAR:
yo,I crush and Scatter,xo u'd think I was "tearing chromosomex" as I'd Stomp and batter them to leave their "Jeans" Torn and Tattered/-Genes
ma punch Can shatter,xo u'll lose flawlessly to this "DON" like "Vampire"/...cox tz juxt a "fight for Meals in d Noon" if we Eva Hear say u Guys Can
"LAUNCH" An "ATTACK"/-Dawn,Lunch
sowi man... Twasnt part of what u sent to me so it doesn't count..
Re: Tag Team Championship by KillaVerse: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mehn,see where u put dat LAUNCH AN ATTACK,i Cnt just send that without d linex nau...I sent my complete six barz...plx no do dix one!
Re: Tag Team Championship by KASTiELKiLLz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
LoL - are u dat skared of losinq dat u had to drop xtras? - ur normal lines are stretched alredy -and u stILL wana add mo -smh sha - #watchinq
Re: Tag Team Championship by sleakid(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
KillaVerse: Mehn,see where u put dat LAUNCH AN ATTACK,i Cnt just send that without d linex nau...I sent my complete six barz...plx no do dix one!
check ya sent box.. U prolly made a mistake and forgot to send that... Really u dint send it..
Or u want me to screenshot my inbox and show u were that LAUNCH AN ATTACK falls?
Re: Tag Team Championship by Rapmaestro(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Na wa o.. Verdz please jawe.. Mtcheew
Re: Tag Team Championship by sleakid(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
OJOAWO
KHIMWHYTE
MURPHYSMALLz
Tanx

VERDICTz PLEASE
Re: Tag Team Championship by khimwhyte(f): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
Diz is some real ddope sshit.. Need to take my time and do this..
Re: Tag Team Championship by Shockerblast(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mehn-- So awta words, don't wana sway, so i'd better Limit ma words- #Ðamn ! cool
Re: Tag Team Championship by KillaVerse: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Xo d judgex are actually gonna juj 11barx againxt 12?....hmmmm,alright then,sleakid I still c u
Re: Tag Team Championship by KASTiELKiLLz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
KillaVerse: Xo d judgex are actually gonna juj 11barx againxt 12?....

dude! Dont act like u was cheated! Ur 1 line = mafia's 2ßarz ..wtf! See stretchinq and u stILL wana drop mo' --stop it #tz chIldish!
Re: Tag Team Championship by khimwhyte(f): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
CRITERIAS/RULES
1-FLOW 1points --- BLUD MAFIAz (like wtf, both really planned it)
2-METAPHORz 2points ---METAVERSE (both tag groups were damn sick bt killaverse wuldnt stop spittin em)
3-PUNCHLINEz 2points ---BLUD MAFIAz (good work kastiel and mozeez)
4WORDPLAY 2points --- METAVERSE (duh most were forced bt atleast dey came up wit some coz kastiel also forced sum like "L"(hell) "fair" (fear) bt ya "disappear" wordy was sick duh// and mozeez didn't even spit any.. Element too forced few bt hadda give it to metaverse coz killaverse really tried on diz)
5-MULTIEz 2points ---BLUD MAFIAz (mozeez and kastiel kept it coming.. Killaverse tried bt element came weaker on diz)
6-CREATIVITY 2points -- ima just TIE diz.. Both tag groups were ffuckin creative.. No doubt
7-VOCAB 1point ---BLUD MAFIAz (obviously)
8-OPENER 1point ---META-VERSE (meta4element u got me laffin on diz.. Nice way to start a verse)
9-CLOSER 1point ---BLUD MAFIAz (kastiel is krazy.. Lolz M.V being initial as "my vote" same as meta-verse" lolz u sure placed it at the right spot..

BLUD MAFIAz total points-- 7
METAVERSE'z total points-- 5
MVGT-- BLUD MAFIAz
SICK BATTLE
Khimkiller

1 Like

Re: Tag Team Championship by Tztyphoon(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Boring lines , i nearly slip *yawns*

1 Like

Re: Tag Team Championship by increda(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
khimwhyte: CRITERIAS/RULES
1-FLOW 1points --- BLUD MAFIAz (like wtf, both really planned it)
2-METAPHORz 2points ---METAVERSE (both tag groups were damn sick bt killaverse wuldnt stop spittin em)
3-PUNCHLINEz 2points ---BLUD MAFIAz (good work kastiel and mozeez)
4WORDPLAY 2points --- METAVERSE (duh most were forced bt atleast dey came up wit some coz kastiel also forced sum like "L"(hell) "fair" (fear) bt ya "disappear" wordy was sick duh// and mozeez didn't even spit any.. Element too forced few bt hadda give it to metaverse coz killaverse really tried on diz)
5-MULTIEz 2points ---BLUD MAFIAz (mozeez and kastiel kept it coming.. Killaverse tried bt element came weaker on diz)
6-CREATIVITY 2points -- ima just TIE diz.. Both tag groups were ffuckin creative.. No doubt
7-VOCAB 1point ---BLUD MAFIAz (obviously)
8-OPENER 1point ---META-VERSE (meta4element u got me laffin on diz.. Nice way to start a verse)
9-CLOSER 1point ---BLUD MAFIAz (kastiel is krazy.. Lolz M.V being initial as "my vote" same as meta-verse" lolz u sure placed it at the right spot..

BLUD MAFIAz total points-- 7
METAVERSE'z total points-- 5
MVGT-- BLUD MAFIAz
SICK BATTLE
Khimkiller
u spoke my mind..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze / Yoruba Rap Wannabes/learners And Everything In Between / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.