Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Happy Birthday To All Who Are Born On 29th Feb - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To All Who Are Born On 29th Feb (5675 Views)

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / Celebrating Birthdays For February 29th Born Family Member? / Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To All Who Are Born On 29th Feb by omena555(f): 8:37am On Feb 29, 2008
its so good to know that ur birth date is on the calender this year! grin i wish you all a happy and prosperous new year of ur life. my next birthday greetings for u will come in 4 yrs time grin

happy celebration.
Re: Happy Birthday To All Who Are Born On 29th Feb by reality4us(m): 9:13am On Feb 29, 2008
It's true my dear. I have a neighbour whose wife has been expectant since this week. The guys prayers has been that let the baby come on any day except today 29th. This is to avoid his baby celebrating his/her birthday every four years instead of yearly like others. And thank God his prayers were answered as the wife put to bed yesterday 28th morning.

Happy birthday to you all leap year people.
Re: Happy Birthday To All Who Are Born On 29th Feb by omena555(f): 9:20am On Feb 29, 2008
he he he he he cheesy that was a narrow escape i must say! grin

we thank God for safe delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse / Is Marriage Truly A Blackmarket? / I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.