Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! (57243 Views)

7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / How Mothers Handle Kids When They Refuse To Brush Their Teeth / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by yungmarshall(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
children are wonderful gifts from God and they should be given beautiful names,by God grace my beautiful wife will give birth to 3kids 2boys and 1 girl and they will b called

ALVIN
EHIS
ROYALTY

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by martyns303(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
H. Crystabel ------------ Girl
H. Martyns Jnr. --------- Boy

5 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by sexymoma(f): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
martyns303:
H. Crystabel ------------ Girl
H. Martyns Jnr. --------- Boy
Why foreign names

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
A boy.. i'll name him Patrick
A girl.. i will name her patience. The former will know how to speak Enqlish, the latter won't.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by yungmarshall(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:
Why foreign names
koz we are in a foreign land

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
ORUBEBE

PATIENCE

FAYOSE

226 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Olagbenga95(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
kefa.jnr
modified
tnks to God,made it to Fp shouting halleluyah
if its a girl *oluwaaisha*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by martyns303(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:
Why foreign names

H. Is the initial of my surname and it is an English name.

Why English names, "Martyns" has been and want to keep it, so my son technically would be Martyns III.

Crystabel is my kid sis name and I love her so much I intend to pass that love and name to my daughter.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by IamLEGEND1: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Zadok (sounds badäss)

Sapphira (cute)

Maia (adorable)

Nyra (an ode to my beloved 9ja)

Ebele (¿¿??××**??¿¿)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by sexymoma(f): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
martyns303:

H. Is the initial of my surname and it is an English name.

Why English names, "Martyns" has been and want to keep it, so my son technically would be Martyns III.

Crystabel is my kid sis name and I love her so much I intend to pass that love and name to my daughter.
Oook good wink
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by sexymoma(f): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
yungmarshall:
koz we are in a foreign land
Where angry
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by tosyne2much(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
These are the names I will give my children

Boy: Lalasticlala

Girl: Biola

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
CARACTA AND UJSIZZLE cheesy
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
CARACTA AND UJSIZZLE cheesy

cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Blanc8(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tudor - My Son

Mmesoma - My Daughter
*My dad would name my son an igbo name, my wife would name my daughter an english name. *thinking #Mia dunno the meaning tho

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Roses4u: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Oluwafela

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

cry
Why would I use your name when you'll be their Mom? grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why would I use your name when you'll be their Mom? grin

*pours cold water on his face and body*

'Wake up, it is light already'

If I hear grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

*pours cold water on his face and body*

'Wake up, it is light already'

If I hear grin
Yimu cheesy

Justfollowme please. grin
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimu cheesy

Justfollowme please. grin

Can you die for me? cheesy
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Can you die for me? cheesy
One hand as long as you'll reciprocate the same gesture - I can't afford to leave my iyawo behind for all these boys like caseless and co to be visiting, pretending to be paying condolence visit while looking for a way to knack my wife. grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Dekatron(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Richard Dekatron II,TINA,RITA,MAX, Laura.

Those, i can remember(i love most).

My first son would officially bear : RICHARD DEKATRON II

1 Like

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
One hand as long as you'll reciprocate the same gesture - I can't afford to leave my iyawo behind for all these boys like caseless and co to be visiting, pretending to be paying condolence visit while looking for a way to knack my wife. grin grin

I am afraid I will have to say no grin

Go search for someone else please undecided
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am afraid I will have to say no grin

Go search for someone else please undecided
What are the conditions to fulfill to land you like an airbus A380 ? grin
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari-boy
Osinbanjo-girl cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by U2ice(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jesus-boy , Mary-girl

N:B. Christ no de wiv d jesus

5 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Shemmyglo(f): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jesulayomi
Oluwatunmise

24 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
What are the conditions to fulfill to land you like an airbus A380 ? grin

Really? You are not up to it grin

Here are they:

100 human brains

100 white lions' intestines

100 six month foetuses

100 calabashes

100 mortars and pestles

100 dark skinned female virgins

100 fair skinned female virgins

100 dark skinned eunuchs

100 fair skinned eunuchs

100 yam tubers

100 kegs of palm wine

....would you like me to go continue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Really? You are not up to it grin

Here are they:

100 human brains

100 white lions' intestines

100 six month foetuses

100 calabashes

100 mortars and pestles

100 dark skinned female virgins

100 fair skinned female virgins

100 dark skinned eunuchs

100 fair skinned eunuchs

100 yam tubers

100 kegs of palm wine

....would you like me to go continue
I give up angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I give up angry

You are not a real man tongue
Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by DrAify(f): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kaisha

Jason

Ava

Ryan

6 Likes

Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by Truckpusher(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are not a real man tongue
I got diick. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. / 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.