Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission (132950 Views)

Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / University Of Jos 2016/2017 Admission. / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by gunners160(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2013
promisechild: @gunner do unijos admit second choice candidate
yes uj accept 2rnd choice but makin dem ur most prefered sch of choice is d best
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by gunners160(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2013
Goddon32: tanks man am realy gratful, bt i tink i heard last yr wrote deres 11th of june is dere any possibility of us writing ours witin d same time? In durin d post ume wil d schul ask of any of our document
u guys kant write on dsame date wit those dat wrote dhr own post ume last year but it is possible 4 u guys 2 write dsame mnth.1ce u write d post ume just knw dat after 5 or 6 days ur result wuld b out.but i wuld advise u 2 hv a gtb master kard or luk 4 sum1 wit gtb master kard because ur payment wuld b made online 4 d post ume
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by gunners160(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2013
Andrewakor: thanks bro i also apply uj as my first choice and i score 231 my course is law.pls wat are the post ume subjects and hw posible
is my admission? Thanks
whoa congrats ur jamb score is high nd checkin by d statistics of those who passed jamb u re indeed lucky.sha d possibility of u gettin adminssion is 90% just try in ur post ume nd make sure u re 4rm jos or jos shuld b ur catchment area
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by postulate321(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2013
gunners160: whoa congrats ur jamb score is high nd checkin by d statistics of those who passed jamb u re indeed lucky.sha d possibility of u gettin adminssion is 90% just try in ur post ume nd make sure u re 4rm jos or jos shuld b ur catchment area
how is he gonna make sure he is from jos? grin
gunners160: whoa congrats ur jamb score is high nd checkin by d statistics of those who passed jamb u re indeed lucky.sha d possibility of u gettin adminssion is 90% just try in ur post ume nd make sure u re 4rm jos or jos shuld b ur catchment area
how is he gonna make sure he is from jos?

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Goddon32(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2013
gunners160: u guys kant write on dsame date wit those dat wrote dhr own post ume last year but it is possible 4 u guys 2 write dsame mnth.1ce u write d post ume just knw dat after 5 or 6 days ur result wuld b out.but i wuld advise u 2 hv a gtb master kard or luk 4 sum1 wit gtb master kard because ur payment wuld b made online 4 d post ume
yes i aready operate a gtb acount n i hv a master card also, during reg ar we 2 com over 2 jos or al reg wil b don on line, n hw can we us our master card 4 d reg payment? N whn ar dere goin 2 ask 4 our document?
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by gunners160(m): 11:37pm On May 20, 2013
Ur documents wuld b asked of After adminssion durin screenin
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Goddon32(m): 2:39am On May 21, 2013
gunners160: Ur documents wuld b asked of After adminssion durin screenin
ok tanks, bt during reg ar we 2 cum 2 jos or al can don 4rom d comfort of our computer? N hw do we us our master card 4 payment?
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Isjaymoh(m): 6:23am On May 21, 2013
Hello haus, kindly help me. I heard that unijos cut off mark is 180 and I had 198 and am willing to buy change of institution form to change to unijos, but i don't know the right course that will favour my score under social management. Pls help.
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Goddon32(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2013
Isjaymoh: Hello haus, kindly help me. I heard that unijos cut off mark is 180 and I had 198 and am willing to buy change of institution form to change to unijos, but i don't know the right course that will favour my score under social management. Pls help.
which course do u want 2 go 4? In political sc department is 1 of most competitive course 4721 people hv already apliy dat course so if u ar choicin b wise
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Isjaymoh(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2013
Goddon32: which course do u want 2 go 4? In political sc department is 1 of most competitive course 4721 people hv already apliy dat course so if u ar choicin b wise

Actually I choosed pol/sci for unilorin and am willing to change to any social scienece/management science couse that is not too competitive. Which one can I go for? Help
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Oluwacolded: 8:46am On May 21, 2013
Isjaymoh:

Actually I choosed pol/sci for unilorin and am willing to change to any social scienece/management science couse that is not too competitive. Which one can I go for? Help
guy don't be despondent about ur score,who told u ur 198 can't fetch you admission in any course this year just stay calm and be focus read your book to the fullest and excel in the putme.
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Goddon32(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2013
Isjaymoh:
hmm, am also in po sci n i hv 193 bt am realy scare of d population if i hv knw whn i wa changing my course i wil hv choicein socialogy
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Isjaymoh(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2013
Oluwacolded: guy don't be despondent about ur score,who told u ur 198 can't fetch you admission in any course this year just stay calm and be focus read your book to the fullest and excel in the putme.

The reason why am confused is that i choosed unilorin and their cut off is 200 above, but I scored 198 and am thinking of buying change of institute to change to Unijos because they accept 180 above. Which course can i apply for under social science that will suite my score which is 198.
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Goddon32(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2013
Isjaymoh:
The reason why am confused is that i choosed unilorin and their cut off is 200 above, but I scored 198 and am thinking of buying change of institute to change to Unijos because they accept 180 above. Which course can i apply for under social science that will suite my score which is 198.
u can choice any course of ur choice bt sociology is less competitive
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Isjaymoh(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2013
Goddon32: u can choice any course of ur choice bt sociology is less competitive

But will Unijos accept second choice candidate that score less than 200
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Goddon32(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2013
Isjaymoh:
But will Unijos accept second choice candidate that score less than 200
yes second choice can b accepted wit d score bt first choice is more at an advantage
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 21, 2013
u dont need to be from plateau per see. Im from enugu state, not just that. I came all the way from enugu to go to school here. Ive never lived in the north in my life. And i still got merit admission to study medicine. Just trust Gods will and study. May God grant all aspirants success...i also am a person of great hope and faith for this our country naija. We are the future. We shape the future. Choose a course that fits you. Im alarmed at the number of people going for medicine these days...when u gain admission, you'll realize that things are more challenging in this countrys educational system. Just choose the course that suits you, be disciplined and God fearing, and we can change things for the better. We need good chemists, artistes, physicists, mathematicians, who will conduct ground breaking research and lead this country to greatness and light. Dont be discouraged, expect the best, stand for what is right. The anti-corruption war starts with us now. Refuse bribes and exam malpractices. Be a loyal patriot. God bless u. Unijos is great, come and see. Keep praying and acting. Never give up. Wishin u success where ever u are. God bless u. God bless and save naija.
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Goddon32(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2013
Chibuebem: u dont need to be from plateau per see. Im from enugu state, not just that. I came all the way from enugu to go to school here. Ive never lived in the north in my life. And i still got merit admission to study medicine. Just trust Gods will and study. May God grant all aspirants success...i also am a person of great hope and faith for this our country naija. We are the future. We shape the future. Choose a course that fits you. Im alarmed at the number of people going for medicine these days...when u gain admission, you'll realize that things are more challenging in this countrys educational system. Just choose the course that suits you, be disciplined and God fearing, and we can change things for the better. We need good chemists, artistes, physicists, mathematicians, who will conduct ground breaking research and lead this country to greatness and light. Dont be discouraged, expect the best, stand for what is right. The anti-corruption war starts with us now. Refuse bribes and exam malpractices. Be a loyal patriot. God bless u. Unijos is great, come and see. Keep praying and acting. Never give up. Wishin u success where ever u are. God bless u. God bless and save naija.
tanks 4 ur prayers man, pls any idea on whn d post ume date is?
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Goddon32(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2013
Chibuebem: u dont need to be from plateau per see. Im from enugu state, not just that. I came all the way from enugu to go to school here. Ive never lived in the north in my life. And i still got merit admission to study medicine. Just trust Gods will and study. May God grant all aspirants success...i also am a person of great hope and faith for this our country naija. We are the future. We shape the future. Choose a course that fits you. Im alarmed at the number of people going for medicine these days...when u gain admission, you'll realize that things are more challenging in this countrys educational system. Just choose the course that suits you, be disciplined and God fearing, and we can change things for the better. We need good chemists, artistes, physicists, mathematicians, who will conduct ground breaking research and lead this country to greatness and light. Dont be discouraged, expect the best, stand for what is right. The anti-corruption war starts with us now. Refuse bribes and exam malpractices. Be a loyal patriot. God bless u. Unijos is great, come and see. Keep praying and acting. Never give up. Wishin u success where ever u are. God bless u. God bless and save naija.
tanks 4 ur prayers man, pls any idea on whn d post ume date is?
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Joeprince2nd: 10:13pm On May 21, 2013
Unijos have started selling remidials form. If you want to purchase the form should go to the school(unijos)
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Chidoski64: 10:48pm On May 21, 2013
i applied 4 unijos my first choice is guidiance n counselling education and my second choice is french education i scored 182 in my jamb wat are my possibility of getting admission
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Isjaymoh(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2013
How competitive are this courses; Biz Admin, Biz Managmnt/Managmnt Sci, Acct, Pol Sci and Econs. And how many people choose each courses, somebody should help me because am gonna buy my change of course form soon. My score is 198
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 21, 2013
Goddon32: tanks 4 ur prayers man, pls any idea on whn d post ume date is?
not yet. I'll update u guys if i hear any news. But its sure to be next month..and its computer based
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Oluwacolded: 7:46am On May 22, 2013
Chidoski64: i applied 4 unijos my first choice is guidiance n counselling education and my second choice is french education i scored 182 in my jamb wat are my possibility of getting admission
hope u did french in jamb and u also have it ur olevel,the courses u choose are less competitive courses in think u have a chance.
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Goddon32(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2013
Chibuebem: not yet. I'll update u guys if i hear any news. But its sure to be next month..and its computer based
ok, tanks man pls hw is gtb master card used 4 d reg? N durin reg ar we 2 cum 2 jos or we can do everythin in our individul state?
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Goddon32(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2013
Isjaymoh: How competitive are this courses; Biz Admin, Biz Managmnt/Managmnt Sci, Acct, Pol Sci and Econs. And how many people choose each courses, somebody should help me because am gonna buy my change of course form soon. My score is 198
d most competive of al is pol sci wit 4721 people bt other ar 4rom below 3000
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:15am On May 22, 2013
Goddon32: ok, tanks man pls hw is gtb master card used 4 d reg? N durin reg ar we 2 cum 2 jos or we can do everythin in our individul state?
no. You have to come in person for registration. You use your master card to pay online. If u dont have one, get one, or just come and some guys will help you pay online. You'll have to pay them though.
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Isjaymoh(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2013
Chibuebem: no. You have to come in person for registration. You use your master card to pay online. If u dont have one, get one, or just come and some guys will help you pay online. You'll have to pay them though.

Can u xplain it very well, because i can't understand. We gonna make payment via gtb mastercard and register online in our individual state, then come to jos for the post utme. Is that how it gonna be?
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Goddon32(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2013
Chibuebem: no. You have to come in person for registration. You use your master card to pay online. If u dont have one, get one, or just come and some guys will help you pay online. You'll have to pay them though.
k, pls hw much wil d reg tak n if we ar cumin ar we cumin wit any document?
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by postulate321(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2013
Goddon32: k, pls hw much wil d reg tak n if we ar cumin ar we cumin wit any document?
yea! You are to come to the post ume with your Jamb result. As at last year i came with the original jamb result but they didnt ask for it, i dont know about this year.
As for the post UME fee, it was 2000naira only plus 500naira as computer charges for the person that did the reg for yoy. That is a total of 2500 only. I dont think its advisable for you to give someone your master card to pay for you, because anything can happen. Soo dont mind about that.
There are alot of people doing the reg with their own master.(i dont know weda d reg fee might incres dis year)
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 22, 2013
Isjaymoh:

Can u xplain it very well, because i can't understand. We gonna make payment via gtb mastercard and register online in our individual state, then come to jos for the post utme. Is that how it gonna be?
sorry. I misunderstood you. You make payments online in your state, then come to jos for the post-ume.
Re: University Of Jos 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 22, 2013
Goddon32: k, pls hw much wil d reg tak n if we ar cumin ar we cumin wit any document?
reg is about 2500 total. You register online in your state and write the exam in jos. Come with all necessary documents, especially your payment reciept just to be safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) / If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.