Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Important Notice: How To Avoid Getting Raped. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Important Notice: How To Avoid Getting Raped. (512 Views)

Doctor At Sayemi Natu­ralscience Centre Raped Me - Woman Claims / My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test! / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice: How To Avoid Getting Raped. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2013
A Woman at a nightclub was
taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang
raped her before dumping her at a Bus
stand! Unable to remember the
events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes along with traces of Rohypnol in her
blood. ... Rohypnol, date rape drug is an essentially a small sterilization pill. The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their
victims. All they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink. The girl can't remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before. Rohypnol, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape
and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test
identifying him months later. The Drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY
- they are PERMANENT. Any female that takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO
CONCEIVE. The weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in the
vet school or any university. It's that easy, and Rohypnol is about to
break out big on campuses everywhere.
Believe it or not, there are even sites on
the Internet telling people how to use it. Please forward this to everyone you know, especially girls.
Girls, be careful when you're out and don't leave your drink unattended. (added - Buy your own drinks, ensure bottles or cans received are unopened or sealed; don't even
taste someone else's drink) There
has already been a report in Nigeria of girls drinks being spiked by Rohypnol.
Please make the effort to
forward this to everyone you know. For guys - Pls inform all your female friends and relatives, remember
you also have sisters. important news r meant to b passed on pls!
Tnx. Dis was sent to me and I feel I shld pass it along. D veracity I can't confirm but prevention they say is beta dan cure!
Re: Important Notice: How To Avoid Getting Raped. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2013
hmm... oro ile aye yi, otoju shu mi....
Re: Important Notice: How To Avoid Getting Raped. by obi4eze(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2013
Prevention they say, is better than cure. Sometimes, the girls who are victims of molestation and gang rape are to blame. Only God that gives full protection. Shouldn't we trust Him for that? Poster, sorry but isn't the topic somewhat misleading?

(1) (Reply)

UN: Eat More Insects; Good For You, Good For World / Painkillers Can Cause Heart Problems / Dietry Supplement - Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.