Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game (7480 Views)

Super Eagles To Play Ghana In Friendly Match On 7th November / Super Eagles Defeat Sparta Rotterdam In Warm Up / Nigeria To Play Catalunya (Spain) In Friendly Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju: ALL NA WASH!!!

What shall it profit a country to beat an insignificant club five goals to nil in a friendly and be eliminated in the group stages of a tournament?!

Okija Juju,its either your crystal ball is blurred or your ekpiri is made in china.Eagles will soar and fly very high in South Africa.
You,ll all be disappointed...watch out they,ll not only perform well in the group stages but will surprise doubting thomases in the knockout stages...
They did well against cape verde in the friendly,soon people will realise how good the cape verdians are by the time they shock south africa in the opening match.
Eagles will fly high and the NPL players there will do well..
Uzoenyi will surprise people like Jarus who criticise keshi for including him..
Emenike will do very well too..
Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by Biafrarep(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
ejyko4aek: good work if they didn't buy the match over
Oboy na wa for your reasoning self. If they buy am wetin they go carry am do?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by MrEverest(m): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
banki: its simply totally funny..... our mates are playing serious warm up games with tougher countries and title contenders, we are playing catalonya(that is not a country or a club under fifa)or fc ferense.... the only game weve played that made sense was cape verde and that game exposed us badly totaly badly.....

we are camping in a very cold very very cold pourtugal, in southafrica where the tournament would be held its summer its hot very hot at this time, next thing you wil hear the boys are getting accustomed to the weather,

funny country
give me a break and quit being a pessimist! You call catalonia common but you forgot that they are Spain in disguise. So if SE and SS are to be allowed to play friendly matches under the name of Biafra, as a region in Nigeria, do you think they will be any different in composition from the convential Super eagels? Ofcourse not, simply because over 90 percent of them originate from the region!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by SirWaybijo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
kpozite: that team must be in division 4 for Mikel too to have scored. I hope FIFA is watching because after we will start hearing fixing stories.
He said from the spot-kick.na why Mikel score
Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by SirWaybijo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
Biafra rep: The super eagles yesterday ran amock in a 5-0 defeat of Portugease club fc Farense. Chelsea midfielder Mikel Obi, opened scoring for Nigeria through the spot kick while Ike Uche scored a hat trick and Emenike finally put a nail in the coffin of the Portuguese club to make it five. This is in contrast to their match against Cape Verde where they puffed and huffed to a frustrating goaless draw.
Nosa Igbiebor hit the post thrice,Mikel hit the post once and Emenike missed a sitter.It should have been 10-0.http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4687/2013-africa-cup-of-nations/2013/01/15/3674552/super-eagles-defeat-farense-5-0-in-final-warm-up-for-afcon

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by ecgreb(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
I know dat this year Nigeria is picking the cup except they come across south africa in any level of the play
Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ok good, seems they are in good form! I wish them luck in the Nations cup.
Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by testament007: 6:40am On Jan 17, 2013
cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by honeric01(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2013
The return of the goal poacher..Ikechukwu Uche cool

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by SirWaybijo(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2013
kpozite: that team must be in division 4 for Mikel too to have scored. I hope FIFA is watching because after we will start hearing fixing stories.
na division 2 dem dey.the ball knack post four times.1 from Mikel,3 from Nosa Igbiebor
Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by newwavemotors: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan: Mikel will score a hatrick against Burkina Faso. You heard it here first!
. Mikel, hatrick? Hhmmm, na hand he want use score the hatrick? Anyway, I hope the hatrick will be for 9ja and not against us. Lol
Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by mikeapollo: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
The Eagles should have played at least one strong African team e.g Egypt, Tunisia,CIV etc in a friendly before the ANC. Cape Verde is not a strong test
Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by honeric01(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
mikeapollo: The Eagles should have played at least one strong African team e.g Egypt, Tunisia,CIV etc in a friendly before the ANC. Cape Verde is not a strong test

You mean the same Cape verde that eliminated Cameroon is not a strong test? you people self.
Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
honeric01:

You mean the same Cape verde that eliminated Cameroon is not a strong test? you people self.

My brother, no be only you o. Some posts baffle me, honestly.

Anyway, I am wishing our darling Super Eagles all the best!
Re: Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game by honeric01(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan:

My brother, no be only you o. Some posts baffle me, honestly.

Anyway, I am wishing our darling Super Eagles all the best!

Some people just love to type for typing sake. well sha, na dem sabi o. can;t wait to catch up with AFCON.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onigbinde Writes Keshi, Asks Him To Quit Super-Eagles Job / What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. / Nigeria (0) Vs Jamaica (0) on Wednesday, 11th February 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.