Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works - Properties (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works (232974 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / . / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by amanikondo: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
I have bookmarked this. I will just need little modification. Still waiting for allocation.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4261236_lakeviewduplex11_jpege69810715a45db0c50b324c18abebc85

3 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2016
amanikondo:
I have bookmarked this. I will just need little modification. Still waiting for allocation.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4261236_lakeviewduplex11_jpege69810715a45db0c50b324c18abebc85

We are available as always sir

2 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by amanikondo: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2016
skimanski:

We are available as always sir

I know. I feel like paying you today to start the design. I don't mind paying you a nominal fee so that we can start the preliminary design before i get allocation. The plot is 400sqm. I can get the L X B from the estate (How they cut their plots). What do you think?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2016
amanikondo:

I know. I feel like paying you today to start the design. I don't mind paying you a nominal fee so that we can start the preliminary design before i get allocation. The plot is 400sqm. I can get the L X B from the estate (How they cut their plots). What do you think?

Lets take the discussion into "THE OTHER ROOM" wink wink. (Will email you immediately!)

2 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by amanikondo: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
skimanski:

Lets take the discussion into "THE OTHER ROOM" wink wink. (Will email you immediately!)
Will buzz you soon. thanks
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Joelogbajoel(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Some of our projects

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by femlumltd(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
can we be partners, we are into Aluminum fabricator and services
this is what we are into:
We do aluminum fabrication of all kind, whether you want to build your house, office partitioning, casement or needs aluminum Windows, doors, roofing sheet, or show-glass for boutiques or accessory shops we are professionals at that.

We do aluminum roofing of international standard whether send-down-the-rain or the simple standard you can contact us today and get a professional service for your money. we believe you will love doing business with us.

We are in ikorodu Lagos state and we also sell aluminum profiles and accessories i.e interlock, lock-style top, casement material, shine, we also have oluku materials, and partition board and doors and aluminum machinery.

Feel free to contact us today, we love to hear from you.
PLOT 251, Olutoye Bus-Stop,Opposite Flower House,Isawo Road, Ajaguro Estate,Agric Ikorodu, Lagos-state
www.femlum.com
info@femlum.com or femlumgroups@gmail.com
08023180393, 08034159443
please if u need us, u can contact us.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by ladyaa: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
skimanski:

The Rough ones were imported, while the smooth ones were bought here in Nigeria @ d rate of N3,650/m2 from Impacto.

Hi I know this is an old comment but I had a question. I want to build in Nigeria ogun state by redemption camp and I'm looking for a builder do you work in this area.

Also how do I ship tiles and glass from the UK and not have breakage?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by AkProsper(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
ladyaa:

Hi I know this is an old comment but I had a question. I want to build in Nigeria ogun state by redemption camp and I'm looking for a builder do you work in this area.

Hi ladyaa.
Am a professional tiler with years of experience. I also supervise building from start to finish. Feel free to contact me. 08025929046
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by NaGodwin: 6:23am On Oct 28, 2016
U be professional tiler, at the same time, u don turn building Engineer wen dey supervise building from start to Finish, my broda, stay one place, abi na buhari hunger dey mess with ur head so?

AkProsper:

Hi ladyaa.
Am a professional tiler with years of experience. I also supervise building from start to finish. Feel free to contact me. 08025929046
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2016
ladyaa:

We work anywhere.

I Will advise you task the seller of the glass with the Job of transporting the glass
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by robobo: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
robobo:

hello chief
can a 648m2 corner piece do the four family units here?
if not whats d dimension for everything?

hello Chief

wld appr8 ur response on this
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
robobo:

hello Chief

wld appr8 ur response on this

No it cant.

The design is sitting on a 1,100 Sq.m Land
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by robobo: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
skimanski:

No it cant.
The design is sitting on a 1,100 Sq.m Land

ok thank you appr8 ur response
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Living room furnishing and Designs

DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES
www.dnstructures.com

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bedroom Design by DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES

2 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by DJFRCLOTHING01: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Do you have a budget in place?

LetsDesigStudios can provide you the best and most Affordable 3D Architectural visualisation and plans for your projects. We are architects that possess in-depth knowledge in working on project from DWG’s, PDF’s and sketches to getting this ideas on several platforms like 3ds Max, Revit, AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, Lumion to produce high quality, breathtaking visuals.

Our services include 3D Architectural Animation, Modelling, Rendering, Logo design, Floor plan, Interior Rendering, tshirt Designs. With an impressive portfolio, containing a line-up of our previous and latest projects, we qualify as the No. 1 stop for the best affordable Architectural Visualization. Take a look at our portfolio or website and you will see why we are the ones to work with - http://www.letsdesignstudios.com/portfolio.php
WHATSAPP - 09056426472

1 Share

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by ceosnave(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
skimanski:
Proposed 5 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store
Guest Bedroom

FIRST FLOOR

Family Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
Bedroom 3
Gym
Laundry

SECOND FLOOR.
Master's Lounge

Building Floor Area : 136 Sq.m

Hello Skimanski, nice design...can you kindly send me the building plan and cost for this design and its construction...email: ceowah@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Proposed 5 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store
Guest Bedroom

FIRST FLOOR
Family Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
Bedroom 3
Study
Inverter Storage

SECOND FLOOR.
Master's Lounge With Big Balcony.

Building Floor Area : 108 Sq.m

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
PROPOSED 5 BEDROOM DUPLEX

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store/Laundry
Guest Bedroom
1 Bedroom BQ

FIRST FLOOR
Family Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
Bedroom 3
Master's Bedroom

PENT FLOOR.
Pent floor Lounge & Gym.

Building Floor Area : 137 Sq.m

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by ceosnave(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2017
ceosnave:

Hello Skimanski, nice design...can you kindly send me the building plan and cost for this design and its construction...email: ceowah@gmail.com
Thanks.

Hello Skimanski, i'm still waiting for your response to my email.
Thanks
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2017
ceosnave:

Hello Skimanski, i'm still waiting for your response to my email.
Thanks

Email had been sent since, and also resent now.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by ceosnave(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2017
skimanski:

Email had been sent since, and also resent now.

Email received...thanks...
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by sleekdre: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
skimanski:
Living room furnishing and Designs

DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES
www.dnstructures.com

Please which product is this AC? I've been looking for ac with piping outlet that is on the left so that it can cover the prepared hole for the outdoor unit.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
sleekdre:

Please which product is this AC? I've been looking for ac with piping outlet that is on the left so that it can cover the prepared hole for the outdoor unit.

This particular one is still on the right
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Flaghouse1: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=skimanski post=53189703]

skimanski

Please i will need your advice on the use of clay brick/blocks for building as I am fascinated as regards your display of expertise in one of your build pictures attached.

I have the following questions

1, is it cheaper to use this type of bricks hen building
2. Is it very strong to withstand load
3, can it be used in decking for a first floor building
4. Durability

Wil appreciate a detailed response to above questions

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=Flaghouse1 post=53390990][/quote]

To answer your question

1- Its more expensive to use, as a piece of the conventional 9 inch Block cost N200 while this red one I heard is up to N700 as of recently.

2- It can withstand load a lot, but also to some extent. but far more than our conventional.

3- Yes it can be use for decking of floor slab

4- it is highly durable.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Flaghouse1: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2017
skimanski:

To answer your question

1- Its more expensive to use, as a piece of the conventional 9 inch Block cost N200 while this red one I heard is up to N700 as of recently.

2- It can withstand load a lot, but also to some extent. but far more than our conventional.

3- Yes it can be use for decking of floor slab

4- it is highly durable.

Thanks, this will put me on the right part in making decisions
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2017
Flaghouse1:

It's my pleasure sir !!
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Kaellivi(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Flaghouse1:

you can get the 9 inch bricks at 295. call me if interested 08154666666
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by akinola98: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
@OP
I like this design and I wish to build it on my plot of land at Ajah if affordable. Could u send quotes to me preferably in stages to jimmyakins@ymail.com. Awaiting. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply)

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.