Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls (235691 Views)

Nice Building Designs With Refined Aesthetic Value / 10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'm a young, Energetic,vibrant,determined, focused and will driven home/building designer from Warri, Delta state .... I would be posting my designs here for your viewing pleasure and hopefully patronage....I know there also professionals here and those who are more advanced, experienced and seasoned designers ...so your honest comments and honest criticism would be highly appreciated....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Semi detached design of a 5 bedroom duplex and 2 bedroom apartments

5 bedroom duplex
Ground floor

Foyer
Main lounge
Dinning
Kitchen and pantry
Bedroom 1&2 (ensuite)
Visitors toilet

First floor
Masters bedroom (ensuite)
Bedroom 4&5(ensuite)
Kitchen
Family sitting
All rooms upstairs have balconies

2 bedroom apartments
Lounge
Dinning
Visitors toilet
Bedroom 1&2 (ensuite)
Kitchen and pantry

Land requirements
100ft(30m) x 50ft(15m)

Building dimensions
(23m x 10.5m)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Twin two bedroom bungalow design

Both rooms ensuite
Dinning
Kitchen
Main living
Visitors toilet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hotel design for a 100ft(30m) x 50ft(15m) plot of land

Features:

Reception
Bar/restaurant
Kitchen&pantry
Laundry
Conference hall
15rooms
Managers office
Changing room (for staffs)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by spygadgets(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Must confess your unique designs speaks volume..
I have a land of 60x100ft... And its d 3rd plot from d entrance to d street.. Can this hotel design fit in.. (Knowing fully well that enough parking space is what drives d business) and in did case the entrance should be from d 60ft angle... If u can convince me with more detailed pictures ...I can assure u am working with u on my next project.... Cos have been seriously wanting to use that plot of land for hotel business . that will have roof top bar.. Just to allow more space for parking bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
spygadgets:
Must confess your unique designs speaks volume..
I have a land of 60x100ft... And its d 3rd plot from d entrance to d street.. Can this hotel design fit in.. (Knowing fully well that enough parking space is what drives d business) and in did case the entrance should be from d 60ft angle... If u can convince me with more detailed pictures ...I can assure u am working with u on my next project.... Cos have been seriously wanting to use that plot of land for hotel business . that will have roof top bar.. Just to allow more space for parking bro...

Thanks alot... I appreciate

Send a message to any of my email address

Talk2odarhare@yahoo.con
Darenyxaid@gmail.com

Lets discuss further...
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2015
Mass housing design

9 units of 3bedroom flats.

Features:
All bedroom ensuite
Living
Dinning
Kitchen&store
Dinning

2 Likes

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by spygadgets(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2015
darenyx:
Mass housing design

9 units of 3bedroom flats.

Features:
All bedroom ensuite
Living
Dinning
Kitchen&store
Dinning
This requires how many plots of land
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by spygadgets(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2015
darenyx:

Thanks alot... I appreciate

Send a message to any of my email address

Talk2odarhare@yahoo.con
Darenyxaid@gmail.com

Lets discuss further...
Email sent already
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2015
spygadgets:

This requires how many plots of land

100ft(30m) x 100ft(30m) would be adequate
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Where space is a problem...height becomes the solution

5 bedroom duplex design for a 50ft x 50ft plot

5bedrooms all ensuite
2 living room
Dinning
Kitchen/store
Laundry......

10 Likes

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
darenyx:

100ft(30m) x 100ft(30m) would be adequate

That is a nice building on two plots... Can a two/three bedrooms BQ fits with land size of 120 x 120ft? (2 Plots 60x120ft)?
Can you show more angles, please. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
mufutau55:

That is a nice building on two plots... Can a two/three bedrooms BQ fits with land size of 120 x 120ft? (2 Plots 60x120ft)?
Can you show more angles, please. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Thanks sir,

The total sqm of 120ft x120ft plot is approximately 1337.36sqm

While that of the building is 765sqm
A 3 bedroom bungalow of my design should conveniently occupy a total area of 156sqm

When summed up the total sqm of the buildings would be 921sqm which constitutes about 69% of the gross area... Leaving you with about 30% (416.36sqm) for car park, landscaping, footpaths and functional areal...

So yes sir...it would fit in comfortably in a 120ft x 120ft plot..

Thanks

The other angles of the building u requested for would be rendered and upload ASAP sir

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
darenyx:

Thanks sir,

The total sqm of 120ft x120ft plot is approximately 1337.36sqm

While that of the building is 765sqm
A 3 bedroom bungalow of my design should conveniently occupy a total area of 156sqm

When summed up the total sqm of the buildings would be 921sqm which constitutes about 69% of the gross area... Leaving you with about 30% (416.36sqm) for car park, landscaping, footpaths and functional areal...

So yes sir...it would fit in comfortably in a 120ft x 120ft plot..

Thanks

The other angles of the building u requested for would be rendered and upload ASAP sir

Thanks for the full detailed explanation.

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
mufutau55:

Thanks for the full detailed explanation.

Hajji M.

You are welcome sir..
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mass housing 2

Consisting of 8units of 2bedroom apartments

Features
2bedrooms(ensuite)
Main living
Kitchen/store
V.toilet
Dinning
And an amazing balcony

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
3d visualisation of the mass housing 2

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2015
3,2,1 bedrooms bungalow design on a 100ft x 50ft plot of Land

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
And a client had to remodel an ongoing project of a 5 bedroom duplex and (2)1 bedroom flats to a block of (4) 2bedroom flats (2) I bedroom flat....

And this was the result obtained... Hectic buy worth the time and pay. smiley

1 Share

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by spygadgets(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
darenyx:
3,2,1 bedrooms bungalow design on a 100ft x 50ft plot of Land

Pls explain further... How many apartments here?
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
spygadgets:

Pls explain further... How many apartments here?

Three apartments, on building
The first flat is a 3 bedroom apartment
The middle one is 1bedroom
While the last is 2bedroom
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
darenyx:
And a client had to remodel an ongoing project of a 5 bedroom duplex and (2)1 bedroom flats to a block of (4) 2bedroom flats (2) I bedroom flat....
And this was the result obtained... Hectic buy worth the time and pay. smiley

Which of the design is new and which is old? Or are all designs new?

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2015
mufutau55:

Which of the design is new and which is old? Or are all designs new?

Hajji M.

The one I pasted here are new...the client only gave me an old and torn up plan...had to work with that..
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2015
darenyx:

The one I pasted here are new...the client only gave me an old and torn up plan...had to work with that..

Good work. Nice design.. and the columns (pillars) inside were not affected min any area after being redesigned?

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 6:49am On Mar 17, 2015
mufutau55:

Good work. Nice design.. and the columns (pillars) inside were not affected min any area after being redesigned?

Hajji M.

Some walls had to be broken down and a few others erected, even the exterior straight flight staricase is a new addition... Fortunately tho, it was just the ground floor
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
darenyx:

Some walls had to be broken down and a few others erected, even the exterior straight flight staricase is a new addition...
Fortunately tho, it was just the ground floor

Thanks for the details... good it did not affect the columns but just the walls.

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
mufutau55:

Thanks for the details... good it did not affect the columns but just the walls.

Hajji M.

Yes sir... The cost implication of that would have been too high.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Four bedroom duplex design

Ground floor
Ante room
Guest bedroom
Main lounge
Kitchen
Dinning
Store
Stairwell(public and private)

First floor

3 bedroom (all suite)
Private lounge
Library
Kitchen2

2 Likes

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
darenyx:

Yes sir... The cost implication of that would have been too high.

Agreed, that is why I asked... imagine implementing a new column from the Foundation level. Thank you sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
mufutau55:

Agreed, that is why I asked... imagine implementing a new column from the Foundation level. Thank you sir.

Hajji M.

Trust me ..even the client would feel the sting...

Uwc sir
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Residential development...

3,2, and one bedroom flats apartments...

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by mufutau55(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
darenyx:
Residential development...
3,2, and one bedroom flats apartments...

Very nice.. Dimensions of the building please.... very useful in determining how many can fit or what else can fit in a 60x120ft plot.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) / How Many Blocks & Cement Will 3bedroom Flat Chops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.