Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Who Can To Hire Me To Be Your China Purchaser To Save Your Cost - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can To Hire Me To Be Your China Purchaser To Save Your Cost (455 Views)

Tips To Hire Your First Employees (for First Time Entreprenuers / How To Reduce Your Cost Of Diesel / How To Hire Creative People For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can To Hire Me To Be Your China Purchaser To Save Your Cost by kevinchina: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2013
I am from shenzhen china,the biggest electronic market,also cooperate with many factory and can find factory and product for you,anyone want to hire me to be your china purchaser also do the inspection and so on.

Email:kevin.zeng@hk-easy.com
Msn:jj_zhs@hotmail.com
Re: Who Can To Hire Me To Be Your China Purchaser To Save Your Cost by ddestiny20(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2013
kevinchina: I am from shenzhen china,the biggest electronic market,also cooperate with many factory and can find factory and product for you,anyone want to hire me to be your china purchaser also do the inspection and so on.

Email:kevin.zeng@hk-easy.com
Msn:jj_zhs@hotmail.com

Wat is the process one has to go through all details is wat I need
Re: Who Can To Hire Me To Be Your China Purchaser To Save Your Cost by kevinchina: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2013
HI,what do you mean,also you can send me by e-mail
ddestiny20:

Wat is the process one has to go through all details is wat I need
Re: Who Can To Hire Me To Be Your China Purchaser To Save Your Cost by kevinchina: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Do Bed Bugs Spread.............? Part 4! By Chogon Facilities Services Ltd / How Do I Get A Registered Company's Name? / Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.