Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

See How Malian Soldiers Are Training For The Offensive - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See How Malian Soldiers Are Training For The Offensive (1096 Views)

Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality / Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza / 51 Killed And 322 Injured As Military Goes On The Offensive In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Malian Soldiers Are Training For The Offensive by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2013
Should I cry or laugh about that video, a big country like mali has no decent army, and no munitions ! shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NBUiA3Tjs
Re: See How Malian Soldiers Are Training For The Offensive by andrewza: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
thiendella: Should I cry or laugh about that video, a big country like mali has no decent army, and no munitions ! shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NBUiA3Tjs

i can see you not milltary. Just saying.
Re: See How Malian Soldiers Are Training For The Offensive by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2013
andrewza:

i can see you not milltary. Just saying.
r u?
Re: See How Malian Soldiers Are Training For The Offensive by andrewza: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2013
thiendella:
r u?

Yes I am. The bang bang thing is not rare or strange. The only thing strange is that they filmed it. You say bang bang when doing dry runs of drills. Every time you shoot a wapon you shorten it's life and if they recruits you don't want a freindly fire. There are many times for the bang bang shout thing.
Re: See How Malian Soldiers Are Training For The Offensive by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2013
andrewza:

Yes I am. The bang bang thing is not rare or strange. The only thing strange is that they filmed it. You say bang bang when doing dry runs of drills. Every time you shoot a wapon you shorten it's life and if they recruits you don't want a freindly fire. There are many times for the bang bang shout thing.
Are u for real with this slam slam thing, why don't you use fake bulletsor something like that ? This video is recent , and the bearded islamists are coming forward undecided undecided
Re: See How Malian Soldiers Are Training For The Offensive by andrewza: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2013
thiendella:
Are u for real with this slam slam thing, why don't you use fake bulletsor something like that ? This video is recent , and the bearded islamists are coming forward undecided undecided

Yes I am for real.

Same resoan. Uneasry Waer and tear. Prevent injuries from recruits being recruits (no one Fups like a troop(recruit) and there is no way to know if this was a just a dry run or a actual exersize.

The bang bang shout was even used by solders traing for WW2.
Re: See How Malian Soldiers Are Training For The Offensive by TerryCarr(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2013
ooook grin

1 Like

Re: See How Malian Soldiers Are Training For The Offensive by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
andrewza:

Yes I am for real.

Same resoan. Uneasry Waer and tear. Prevent injuries from recruits being recruits (no one Fups like a troop(recruit) and there is no way to know if this was a just a dry run or a actual exersize.

The bang bang shout was even used by solders traing for WW2.
I I'm still dubitative here, for what it's worth, at the very beginning beginning of the video, the reporter voice starts with '' Malian soldier may lack munitions, they still have imagination'' and they you see them slam slamming undecided undecided
Re: See How Malian Soldiers Are Training For The Offensive by andrewza: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
thiendella:
I I'm still dubitative here, for what it's worth, at the very beginning beginning of the video, the reporter voice starts with '' Malian soldier may lack munitions, they still have imagination'' and they you see them slam slamming undecided undecided

Not sayong the video is show how bad the malian army is. Only that the fact the video was even filimed is worse than the content. It makes sense why waist needed ammmo to shoot the ground.

(1) (Reply)

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Admits He Has Smoked Crack Cocaine, Plans To Stay On / SHOCKING!: Mother Puts Baby Up For Sale For $430 On OLX.COM [PHOTO] / Ethiopia Opens Sub-saharan First Tramway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.