Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (25599 Views)

Axel- Mystical Novel Of Reincarnation. / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by dacutie1(f): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2013
The family by Mario Puzo
A place called freedom by Ken Follett
The Jester by James Patterson
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by beckyoma(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2013
Dangerous passion, Danielle Steel collection and Jackie collins, equally all Sidney sheldon's collection

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Divinepraize: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2013
I have read book but i think this very interest for an igbo man and many other:-Their a country by chinuwe Achebe[url][/url]
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2013
Please where can i download novel ebooks? Specifically jeffrey Archer's Prodigal daughter.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Amari(f): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2013
"VIOLENCE" by Festus Iyayi

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2013
Ebiro4: The Godfather by Mario Guzo
are you sure you read that book? This 1 u didn't spell the PUZO
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2013
edreesabiodun: read that book halfway and I abandoned it. Just didnt like it for some weird reason.
its a crazy book. Very warped author. She should go for psychiatric evaluation.

Pls I'm looking for a novel "shattered glass" can't remember the author. It was incomplete and I haven't been able to get my mind off it. If I knew it was incompolete I wouldn't hav started.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Otses(f): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
I have more than one. Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon, Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer, Jack and Jill by James Pattterson, A time to kill and The runaway jury by John Grisham
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by MosD: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
1. All James Hardley Chase
2. Omarta by Mario Pusso
3. As the Crow Flies by Jeffery Archer
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by lekkie073(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
have anyone come about this novel....not a penny more, not a penny less by jeffery archer? dats my best in d archer series
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by laykhorn(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
prairie: lol, moji and malaria nko, ijapa tiroko etc
u get it.... that IJAPA TIROKO a madt book ooo... remember my days in sec. school, I used to pay my classmates to read and tell me d story before the exam
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Roliks09: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
lekkie073: have anyone come about this novel....not a penny more, not a penny less by jeffery archer? dats my best in d archer series
yeah. I've read that book ooo. The guy collected the money complete. Think he sold flowers or ring at some wedding close to the ending to make his money complete. But Matter of Honor still tops my chart. I learnt what honor meant in that book,and it kinda helped! Now, I dont see anybody mentioning Tom Clancy. Mayb I missed the posts. Tom Clancy's book educate! There was one he spent like a page and half describing a bomb about to detonate, plenty scientific jargon! Who's read the Hunt for the Red October?
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by lekkie073(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
Roliks09: yeah. I've read that book ooo. The guy collected the money complete. Think he sold flowers or ring at some wedding close to the ending to make his money complete. But Matter of Honor still tops my chart. I learnt what honor meant in that book,and it kinda helped! Now, I dont see anybody mentioning Tom Clancy. Mayb I missed the posts. Tom Clancy's book educate! There was one he spent like a page and half describing a bomb about to detonate, plenty scientific jargon! Who's read the Hunt for the Red October?
clancy was in d military. reasons for his novels being pure military jargons and schematics
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Zupremo13: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
Tales out of school
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by willycrown: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
The Name of The Rose by Umberto Eco
One Hundred Years of Solitude, by Gabriel García Márquez
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by sigmundfreud(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
Now, I dont see anybody mentioning Tom Clancy. Mayb I missed the posts. Tom Clancy's book educate! There was one he spent like a page and half describing a bomb about to detonate, plenty scientific jargon! Who's read the Hunt for the Red October? [/quote]
Thats why i dont really fancy him...too many things i dont need. The guy go describe submarine and jet fighter so tay...u go find them beside u!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
All that Glitters. By Agbo Areo ... So much Love that Novel makes me wanna cry.
College Days of John Ojo by S.M.O AKA ... Very Hilarious you go laugh tire.
Ngozi My Daughter... Comedy and Tragedy.
Dizzy Angel ... So much Love that Novel.
Thats all i can remember for now.
I wish i knew how to write a Novel... I wish.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Unluvable(f): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
sigmundfreud: Now, I dont see anybody mentioning Tom Clancy. Mayb I missed the posts. Tom Clancy's book educate! There was one he spent like a page and half describing a bomb about to detonate, plenty scientific jargon! Who's read the Hunt for the Red October?
Thats why i dont really fancy him...too many things i dont need. The guy go describe submarine and jet fighter so tay...u go find them beside u!
My friend made me buy 'red rabbit' by tom clancy, it was boring, more like a was reading a textbook angry, I guess what the say about first impression is true...didn't try another one.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by PucciMama(f): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
Tafugo: Idamu Padi Mikialu (The travails of Father Michael)
Ogboju Ode ni igbo irunmole (The forest of a thousand demons) D.O Fagunwa
Guy, u Badddd...
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
sulakishop: Ogboju Ode ninu igbo irunmale
man dat buk is great..and ADITU OLODUMARE...both by Lt. D.O FAGUNWA

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
kingphemy: Please where can i download novel ebooks? Specifically jeffrey Archer's Prodigal daughter.
send ur mail address and i'll attach all jeffrey archer's books to ur mail..i ve got zillions of novels on ma hdd
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
sigmundfreud: Now, I dont see anybody mentioning Tom Clancy. Mayb I missed the posts. Tom Clancy's book educate! There was one he spent like a page and half describing a bomb about to detonate, plenty scientific jargon! Who's read the Hunt for the Red October?
na true talk..tom clancy alwaus create too many characters in his books and most of those characters only last 4 one scene...
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
kingphemy: Please where can i download novel ebooks? Specifically jeffrey Archer's Prodigal daughter.
send ur mail address and i'll attach all jeffrey archer's books to ur mail..i ve got zillions of novels on ma hdd
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by initiate: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
The Animal Called Man by Gen Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Unluvable*:

My friend made me buy 'red rabbit' by tom clancy, it was boring, more like a was reading a textbook angry, I guess what the say about first impression is true...didn't try another one.
I haven't read that book but Tom Clancy is as good an author as they come. Try reading Threat Vector and thank me later.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Try any of these; freebookspot.es or ebook3000.com . Those are the best ebooks site I know.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by uzoexcel(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
'blink of an eye' by ted dekker and also 'holcroft convenant' and 'bourne's identity' by robert ludlum stand out.....
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
Sidney Sheldon's 'The Other Side Of Midnight',for my money,one of his bes

t,and easily one of the finest literary pieces of this generation!
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ogbago: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
adexsimply: send ur mail address and i'll attach all jeffrey archer's books to ur mail..i ve got zillions. of novels on ma hdd
. Plsssss! I will be very gratefl if can also send to me. My email-iyaneg@yahoo.com.Thanks dearie.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Unluvable(f): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
edreesabiodun: I haven't read that book but Tom Clancy is as good an author as they come. Try reading Threat Vector and thank me later.
Am not saying he's not a good author, I don't just enjoy his style of writing. There are some novelist that are quite technical but they make it interesting. I'll try your suggestion though, but be ready to face my wrath if history repeats itself wink
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by decepticos(m): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2013
Wow 10 pages and no1 has mentioned Lovecraft (dream of unknown kadath, or call of cuthlu), Clive Barker (the guy who wrote the book turned to the hellraiser movies, i havn't read it before bt i tot i'd get sum1 who knws him here), too little J. R. R. Tolkeine here, very minute Steven king readers, nobody mentioned anything on the Once and future king (supposed to b the story of aurthur and merlin and in a very little way connected to the series Merlin), suprising no Agatha christie, nothing on the Hannibal lecter series, and yes nothing on the Hyborian age Babarian called Connan. Not like i'v read them all but i felt sum1 will ginger me here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: “Why I Wear Nigerian Designers" / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.