Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,912 members, 7,838,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Need A Car Business Partner In Us & Germany - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Car Business Partner In Us & Germany (1172 Views)

I Want To Start Car Business With 1M Naira / Which European Town Is Best For Used Car Business / Experience With Cotonou Car Business ***interested In Car From Cotonou Read *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Car Business Partner In Us & Germany by felixweah(m): 2:24pm On Feb 29, 2008
i need a car business partner in us and germany ,

This message is only for US & GERMANY people. I need
URGENT a Car business partner to work on a nice and profitable opportunity.

Why I need this? Because I live in Turkey and this new Opportunity is available only in US and germany (at this moment). if you are intrested plz send mail to felixweah@yahoo.com  Please you most have a family house in lagos or a company  ,i need a real and serious people, 419 step out

Thanks
Re: I Need A Car Business Partner In Us & Germany by sultaan(m): 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2008
ALL 419 EXPERTS PLEASE REPORT TO THIS THREAD.
FRESHMEAT ONLINE!

FREE MONEY Y'ALL. BRING YOUR AAA GAME.
Re: I Need A Car Business Partner In Us & Germany by felixweah(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2008
Bastared most talk, i need partner Don's that means i want to 419 people? your guys are very very stupid you need to learn how to talk on a Forum .Well For people that send mails plz check your mail for my reply

Thanks
Re: I Need A Car Business Partner In Us & Germany by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2008
felixweah:

[b]Bastared most talk, i need partner Don's that means i want to 419 people? your guys are very very stupid you need to learn how to talk on a Forum .[/b]Well For people that send mails plz check your mail for my reply

Thanks

You're the one that needs lessons in basic decorum! You can't control your temper, and that means, you're very easily riled!

So, supposing your "business partner" disagreed with something you wanted, or even one of your clients, then you'd insult them?? Jeeze! shocked
Re: I Need A Car Business Partner In Us & Germany by sultaan(m): 2:54am On Mar 02, 2008
felixweah:

i need a car business partner in us and germany ,

This message is only for US & GERMANY people. I need
URGENT a Car business partner to work on a nice and profitable opportunity.

Why I need this? Because I live in Turkey and this new Opportunity is available only in US and germany (at this moment). if you are intrested plz send mail to felixweah@yahoo.com Please you most have a family house in lagos or a company ,i need a real and serious people, 419 step out

Thanks

I'm not the one who posted this thread claiming to have fallen victim to a scam,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-115485.0.html

I am not trying to pull a fast one either.You posted a thread as a victim on 25th, on 29th you are looking for an online partner from US or Germany.

Common, that sounds like a switch and bait. You resorting to name calling clearing tells me you are not capable of doing business.
The idea will be to prove your integrity, not lash out at those who doubt you.

Nigerians have the the worst reputation for online scams, and your style of presentation is not different from what anyone will do from a cafe in Oshodi.

If you need business leads ask. You can't possibly be based in Turkey and expect to go into used car business in US or Germany(you just can't buy used cars by proxy)

I followed you ver the web for reference, and our business is well advertised. Unfortunately as a newbie on the sites you try selling your business, Ihave only seen a Nigerian claiming to have used your services, and the other non-nigerians who had doubt were not called names
http://freeadvertisingrealm.com/forum/index.php/topic,534.0.html
http://freeadvertisingrealm.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=d2nelfid74ugigmj0lr4dcl0o2&action=profile;u=685;sa=showPosts
It takes effort and patient to build a business, but courtesy to keep customers. You'll get a lot of question on your intergrity, keep cool and composed.
Re: I Need A Car Business Partner In Us & Germany by Midas02(m): 6:05am On Mar 02, 2008
Felixweah,

Email me at  midas02@yahoo.com and lets see what we can do together. No need to get angry.
Sultaan is not a bad fellow, I think you guys may actually find out that you have more in common than you realize!. We all need to chill and open our minds.
Trust is so hard to come by in our society today. What a shame! - it is unfortunate!!.  cry
I personally believe no one can be defrauded unless you are wittlessly willing  to be a victim! I may just be wrong, however, I believe there is a logical flow to every business transaction. If it smells like a fish then it is a fish and just as long as one is willing to be realistic and stop dreaming, the likelihood of being scammed is pretty slim. Let us discuss and I will tell you what I can do and what I cannot do. Who knows??
Re: I Need A Car Business Partner In Us & Germany by felixweah(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2008
Midas02 @ reply to my mail

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 2007 Toyota Camry For Sale(american Specs N Full Option) Good Price / Silverbooth: The Modern Day Auto Salvage Company / Buying Cars On E-bay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.