Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Transmission Problem With Toyota Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Transmission Problem With Toyota Camry (1586 Views)

Toyota Highlander Transmission Problem / Volkswagen Golf MK 4 Automatic Transmission Problem / Brake Disc And Abs Problem With Toyota Highlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transmission Problem With Toyota Camry by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
I have a toyota camry 2005 and a couple of days ago,I discovered oil dripping from the engine.my mechanic checked it and discovered it was the oil seal that needed to be replace.After the repairs which he said would involve opening some parts of the engine which I know little of,I drove the car only to discover that it wasn't moving well and was over-heating even when the fan is working fine.
He told me it was the timing belt that need to be accurately set for efficiency.he has been adjusting it for the past two days and he seems not to be getting anywhere near success.please,mr siena and co should help me.
Re: Transmission Problem With Toyota Camry by speed001: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
Scn scan scan. Sacn dat car befoe it degenerates into somefin else. Where r u . I can scan it for u free of charge if u r in benin
Re: Transmission Problem With Toyota Camry by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
speed001: Scn scan scan. Sacn dat car befoe it degenerates into somefin else. Where r u . I can scan it for u free of charge if u r in benin
Please Boss, sorry for derailing this thread a bit. How can I get this scanner and for how much?
Re: Transmission Problem With Toyota Camry by speed001: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
Fink like 25K or so u can get it. Its very good o
Re: Transmission Problem With Toyota Camry by cardoctor(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2013
I have a toyota camry 2005 and a couple of days ago,I discovered oil dripping from the engine.my mechanic checked it and discovered it was the oil seal that needed to be replace.After the repairs which he said would involve opening some parts of the engine which I know little of,I drove the car only to discover that it wasn't moving well and was over-heating even when the fan is working fine.
He told me it was the timing belt that need to be accurately set for efficiency.he has been adjusting it for the past two days and he seems not to be getting anywhere near success.please

Its most likely that your 2005 Camry has the U140E or U250E tranny which is specifically designed to operate with the special Toyota WS ATF. You will find "WS" engraved on your dip stick towards the Max level. On some models there would be a sticker on the underside of the bonnet warning not to use any other tranny fluid. Any other other tranny fluid would almost instantly damage the gearbox. Try changing to the Toyota WS (though more expensive) and see what happens.
Re: Transmission Problem With Toyota Camry by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 22, 2013
speed001: Fink like 25K or so u can get it. Its very good o
Can you give me an idea of where I can get one?
Re: Transmission Problem With Toyota Camry by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2013
speed001: Scn scan scan. Sacn dat car befoe it degenerates into somefin else. Where r u . I can scan it for u free of charge if u r in benin

You are a life-saver.you said it and you did it free of charge.May God in heaven bless you. grin
Re: Transmission Problem With Toyota Camry by speed001: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rolling.:

You are a life-saver.you said it and you did it free of charge.May God in heaven bless you. grin
@ rolling. You welcome. So ow is d ride now.

(1) (Reply)

Guys What's The Cost Of Clearing A 2008 Toyota Highlander From Apapa Port. / I Want A Reliable German / Which Toyota Make Is D Best To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.