Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,943 members, 7,838,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

A Recent Photo Of Azadus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Recent Photo Of Azadus (35019 Views)

Azadus Replies Lepaciousbose Who Slammed Celebs For 'abandoning' Nomoreloss / Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? / I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by shadrach77: 1:42am On Jan 17, 2013
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by nursemyke: 1:44am On Jan 17, 2013
I can't believe it's Azudus
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 17, 2013
and who is this OP? The pic tells absolutely nothing of his life or welfare so shut it, will you?

2 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Krucifax(m): 1:53am On Jan 17, 2013
mekula: He lives around Isheri osun yes, and I know his house...but damn you to proclaim his life finished. You be God? He might not be having it rosy like some of his peers, but hey he can still bounce back. All it takes is one hit song, just one! He might just be hibernating for now. After all, alibi that u hear his music everyday(mofe joko o!...) once hibernated for years. Did you have to make a thread out of someones misfortunes? All these small yahoo boys sef, una know wetin life dey talk? These were the guys that pionered everything that u wannabes are dreaming of today. They laid the foundation for all the fame and fortune u guys now seek. Show some respect next time you see him and pose for a pix with him, not steal a gossip pix of him. FYI, he is still a star and doesnt need money to be one, if not how you take know am? Check out the support he has on this thread and you'd reckon.

Life is funny. I actually grew up with these guys Alibi= Sylvester and Azadus = Lekan. We all lived on the same street 322 road in Festac Town, Lagos. Tuface and Plantashun Boiz lived at the other end of Festac and were just coming up.
Azadus when he first started was known as Lekky Ranky and he started going to shows just a bit earlier than Alibi. I left for England and after a couple of years they both started making waves. What you guys don't know about Alibi(Sylvester) is that his greatest talent is not even music,he is a brilliant story writer! Lekan(Azadus) on the other hand loved his music and was a very nice guy,it's a real shame to hear some guys laugh at him on here. Why don't you guys worry about your own lives and leave the man alone who has not offended or stolen from you.

8 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by mikron(m): 1:54am On Jan 17, 2013
Slyr0x: LMAOOOOOOOO. .Na Boli & Epa dey hin hand?
so why re u laughing, some people can be so annoying, thats life for u, no condition is permanent, yours can be worst than that but God forbids. dont ever laugh at other peoples downfall cos u dont know if ours will be next. pray he grows
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by kandiikane(m): 2:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Sky-walker:
I am sure most people who are dissing the guy are broke aasss people who are looking for people to drop low to their level.Cant a brother live his life without haters and paparazzi going hard on him?

That's Africans for you. When they are not up there, they don't want anyone else to be ahead of them. For them to push the person so the person can come back and bring them up too, nooo. They have to be on the same level. "He shall not be better than me, lailai."
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 17, 2013
Who is Azdus? undecided
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by rume(m): 2:16am On Jan 17, 2013
Duke_Nija: This is what happens when you make the Wrong decisions when life is Rosy!

says the life guru... please
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by nlofficial(m): 2:19am On Jan 17, 2013
See how people are laughing at him. Why can't we be compassionate? 80% of the comments are of mockery.

@Op, I was going to reply you personally, but from your comments on this thread I can see that you're unintelligent, hence this juvenile thread.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Ilekokonit: 2:36am On Jan 17, 2013
Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.

2 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by moonraker(m): 3:13am On Jan 17, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Who is Azdus? undecided

He was a famous mechanic!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by tutu1: 3:25am On Jan 17, 2013
The person when take this picture na very wicked person Lol grin, Anyway dear Azadus even if music doesn't work they are a million and one things you can do keep hustling bro. Life goes on, haters will always hate.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by pak: 3:51am On Jan 17, 2013
youngbilly1: I couldn't believe my eyes seeing AZADUS in my area, Isheri-Oshun, Lagos. O boy this guy don crash gan oooh....

@poster,
This place looks more like 'ishefun oshin' ?
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by pharmow: 3:52am On Jan 17, 2013
JOYCEOUS: mayb he's d 1 holdin d leather

Which one is leather again? leather is made from animal hides for God's sake
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by imperiouxx(m): 3:59am On Jan 17, 2013
JOYCEOUS: mayb he's d 1 holdin d leather

hmmmm.....Ibadan girl grin
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by rman: 4:14am On Jan 17, 2013
The OP is obviously a kid.

A lot of unintelligent kids ve invaded nairaland.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Afolayan123: 4:25am On Jan 17, 2013
Bandit C.:
Azadus was such a great talent. it's so unfortunate that he came out in an era when indigenous music wasn't so much appreciated.

So sad.
yes my brother,i pray for him shaaaa
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Roland17(m): 4:36am On Jan 17, 2013
Nothing beats wisdom, no one remains in the spotlight forever... make hay when the sun still shines...
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by snthesis(m): 4:40am On Jan 17, 2013
i actually applaud the OP for this thread, for the following reasons;
1. tis an eye opener on d real wold out there, not the type we see in music videos. or pix nowadays i.e. whizy buys a newhouse, i go die gets a range bla bla bla
2. when up, u save for d rainy day.
3. staying up is hardwork, dnt rest on ur oars.
4.adapt to change- reinvent urself, or u bcome archaic and irrelevant

mockery is one of the best motivations, its more effective than patronizing kind words, if channeled positively wink, dnt wallow in past/missed glory

5 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by niceuzor: 5:00am On Jan 17, 2013
is it bad to be broken, naija na wa for una...
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by himclfgud(m): 5:01am On Jan 17, 2013
AZADUS!!!! Come forth!...... grin
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by lekkie073(m): 5:44am On Jan 17, 2013
ok, u saw azadus in ur area and it was an unbelievable scene to u. y? because ur area is full of low-lifes? op, try grow up with ur age, dont let ur age leave ur brain behind o. shocked

3 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by darne(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2013
Azadus is still one of my favorite artist and I still think he will blow Up again, the guy is talented, its just one of those things that happens if you trust your Record Label too much, I absolutely think Kennis Music Added to his condition b'cos Kennis Music might seem like a Good record, But seriously It is whack, check its present Products, Where is FEMI ?? Where Is Marvelous Benjy ?? C what it turned the likes of Eedris Abdulkareem To And I think Azadus Is even Better Than Eedris at this Point Because What Eedris Is Doing Is Absolutely Rubbish, He's lost it so back to Topic,..Azadus If You're Reading This, I am Sure You Can Rise Up Again Even From This Thread, Its Just A Matter Of Time, Think And You'll definitely Gain something, Old folks like Old Producers who were your friends Before and are making waves in the Industry May Feel Bad when they see this and in the End They May Consider Producing Your Next Hit Track For You FREE, Just Out Of Sympathy,...If You Believe, That is wink !!!

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Suljosh: 6:27am On Jan 17, 2013
youngbilly1: I have one more pic but I gotta compress it...mehnn this guy life don finish oooh
Why wld u say azadus is finish? Is that english language?
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by justi4jesu(f): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2013
Make una free the guy abeg.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by philips70(m): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2013
Are you guys not sure this is a movie? The guy on bike looks like Chiwetalu Agu.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Suljosh: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2013
imperiouxx: Chei! Wetin happened to this ugly mouthed guy?! Dem tuface don cut corner leave him behind. Osanobua!
God punish u for makin' such a statement against ur fellow human being. (MICHAH: 7:cool Rejoice not agaist me. O my enemy: wen i fall i shall arise: wen i sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light to me.

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by OBUKOMENA: 6:57am On Jan 17, 2013
goldfish80: Well, am not going to make α derogatory remark about α fellow who is down.

On α second thought, could be his car is stuck at α traffic jam απϑ he needed to catch up an appointment in his kitchen, hence, he Decided to. Bike up cheesy( jst α thought)

Anyways, I wish him well
..and wat abt d polytene bag he's carrying?What could b in there?
G4,I guess?
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by imperiouxx(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Suljosh:
God punish u for makin' such a statement against ur fellow human being. (MICHAH: 7:cool Rejoice not agaist me. O my enemy: wen i fall i shall arise: wen i sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light to me.

Why do some motherfucckers like nose poking?? For making that statement up there + backing your unnecessary judgement with a paraphrased bible verse, everlasting suffering is yours. That's why you got no job than to wake up early in the morning, check NL on your hopeless phone with N100 worth megabyte when your peers are on their ways to work. Animal!
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by KINGwax(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2013
Bandit C.:
Azadus was such a great talent. it's so unfortunate that he came out in an era when indigenous music wasn't so much appreciated.

So sad.
forget wot u knw, azadud shlda been on the same level as Tface, but his wanton love for weed finished him.
His contract was not renewed wit kennis wen he started fumblin and collapsin onstage, his manager left him and no one wanna sign him!
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Hemanwel(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2013
Chei!...who do my guy this one naa??
Azadus has been relegated to Division 0!

But I thought music was his talent
The gods must really be crazy!
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by proudlyafrican(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2013
I have seen the Dude severally around Isheri Osun and it is obvious things are down right now. The OP is quite young and his brain is infected with the Nigerian mentality of riches.I just can`t understand why Nigerians cannot see the inner person but always focus on the physical things of life(Material things).I have learnt so much from this post and when next i see him,i will stop by and take a picture with him. You don`t post this trash if you know how it feels to fall down...He needs your love,wish you seized that opportunity to tell him that he is a great musician,you would have made a difference.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material / I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. / Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.