Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,362 members, 7,843,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

A Recent Photo Of Azadus - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Recent Photo Of Azadus (35022 Views)

Azadus Replies Lepaciousbose Who Slammed Celebs For 'abandoning' Nomoreloss / Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? / I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by chyket(m): 7:16am On Jan 17, 2013
I don't see why people should be celebrating somebody's misfortune.He at this point needs his friend's encouragement and prayers to bounce back.This attitude is what pushes a lot of celebrities to crime all in a bid to regain relevance.We must learn to be our brothers keepers

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by blackrules1(m): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2013
Can't Azadus have a chat with an Okada man anymore?

I see nothing bad here; it appears this is his neighborhood, and he is in there.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by kheart(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2013
pecopeco: cool cool cool NO CONDITION IS EVER PERMANENT shocked shocked shocked shocked
True
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Ninilowo(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2013
If person wan bear name make him choose beta one. That name sef fit bring Hazard to im life

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Akeud(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2013
roseade247: dis guy no sabi azadus at all no be him be dis
True talk babe. This is a scandal.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by mrborn2fuck(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2013
Some people are just so stupid and useless on nairalaand, instead of wishing him rise up, you useless monkeys with no life accusing someone that his life has finish.
Azadus only produce one hot single"she is the one" and people are expecting much from him,I am a big fan of every people putting up things to be great. I keep praying everyday he rise up again,either through musics or another source.
Some valueless boys and girls on nairaland who have no life at all mocking him like their fore father did to crucify jesus

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by gabriel212: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2013
@OP, you had achieve ur aim for ppl to make derogatory remark of AZADUS. He might not hav upto expectaion but it is very wrong of u to flaw him.
And u are such a person dt v no living means(jobless for u to v seen him at the time of d day)!!!
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by ffo(m): 7:36am On Jan 17, 2013
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by gabriel212: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2013
ffo: .
what ar dy saying what is ur reply?
hop kk
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Travelexpat: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2013
Suljosh:
Why wld u say azadus is finish? Is that english language?
[
pak:

@poster,
This place looks more like 'ishefun oshin' ?
quote author=Rooneyboy]This guy is a broke mutherfucker, I see him every other day jumping bike from place to place, that's life for u

NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT.
[/quote]
in my own opinion, i think dis people should prove to us that they re better than this guy? moreover, the pic doesnt say anytin regards to the guy`s life. how does holding a nylon and talkin to a bike guy a sign of crashed life. all this people using free etisalat mb, they will jst come here and start saying rubbish. and look at the quality of the camera of the person that took this pic, am sure azadus uses a better phone.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Tobbylobar(m): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2013
Let me tell all of u dat is mocking him...u r God sent to help him regain back his confidence..cos very soon he will drop a single n all of u again will rush to download n comment it about n dat ow it begin..mark my word
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Nuzo1(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2013
What's wrong with the picture? Or are you trying to say its low class for a highly placed in the society to chat up or board a bike? Na waoh!

BTW, I've never thought Azadus was a good singer. He was over-hyped by Kennis Music.

Wish him luck tho.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by omenka(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2013
truborn9ja:
Guy, its unfair .. whatever u know or see about azadus, kindly keep it to yourself . dont come to nairaland to say negative things about people. nobody knows tomorrow
Please stop being overly sentimental joor. We've seen and heard far worse things before.
And to me, the pics don't realy say much about his current situation.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by idonchop: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2013
roseade247: dis guy no sabi azadus at all no be him be dis
U sabi Azadus at all?
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by pinkylips1: 7:47am On Jan 17, 2013
This is just not fair......the fact that you have a phone doesn't permit you to snap people wherever they are......the downfall of a man is not the end of his life.....people deserve some privacy,just like someone said here,is he not better to be down and have have his freedom to walk around than to commit a crime all in a bid to be big n be locked behind bars....pls this is absolutely wrong,you cannot decide anyone's fate.....words like"this guy don finish" is very wrong,are you God Almighty......please for next time,do not embarrass people and mock their situations because you want to be a superstar on naija land lest you face the wrath of God......do you know what embarrassment dis might cause him.....let us be wise and sensitive.

1 Like

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by imperiouxx(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2013
Nuzo':
What's wrong with the picture? Or are you trying to say its low class for a highly placed in the society to chat up or board a bike? Na waoh!

BTW, I've never thought Azadus was a good singer. He was over-hyped by Kennis Music.

Wish him luck tho.

Sure he wasn't but whoever is sponsored by Kennis then becomes famous for the meantime. Only those that are really good that are still producing without Kennis.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by omanifrank(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2013
see life
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by chucky234(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2013
jobless and broke nlders dissing Azadus
see kettle dey call pot black,mumu-magas on parade.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2013
mekula: He lives around Isheri osun yes, and I know his house...but damn you to proclaim his life finished. You be God? He might not be having it rosy like some of his peers, but hey he can still bounce back. All it takes is one hit song, just one! He might just be hibernating for now. After all, alibi that u hear his music everyday(mofe joko o!...) once hibernated for years. Did you have to make a thread out of someones misfortunes? All these small yahoo boys sef, una know wetin life dey talk? These were the guys that pionered everything that u wannabes are dreaming of today. They laid the foundation for all the fame and fortune u guys now seek. Show some respect next time you see him and pose for a pix with him, not steal a gossip pix of him. FYI, he is still a star and doesnt need money to be one, if not how you take know am? Check out the support he has on this thread and you'd reckon.

Thank you so much. . .so so much. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw someone declare another person's life "finished" just because he was chatting with an Okada man. My goodness! And other fools were also mocking him and saying thrash. It is ridiculous that a thread had to be opened just to mock a pioneer perceived to have fallen on hard times.

To be honest, it is clear that being broke is the biggest sin in Nigeria, and I guess this justifies the quest to get rich at all costs and by any means. This generation really worries me. Things can only get worse.

4 Likes

Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by ignis: 8:08am On Jan 17, 2013
What about him? Do you guys know the assets he have and the amount of money in his account? Why are people just spilling rubbish by insulting the young man? Most of you here are broke ass niggaz who haven't made any impact and are not known by nobody. Atleast Azadus is well known Απϑ famous, he is a star and will remain a star.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by achu442(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2013
baby_123: Not nice. Not everyone will stay on top. This is how you people will pressurize people to carry drugs, so you can laugh some more.
Nice rhymes there my guy.Are u an artist?
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2013
Lesson to the likes of Wizkid,psauare,olamide and others who are smiling to the banks now;lavishing all their eearning that they better start saving for the rainy days.not all that glitters is gold.Spend less now and save more.stardom is not a forever stuff.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by mukoloAndy(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2013
[/quote][quote author=emiye]

What da hell do you mean by "this guy life don finish oooh" ? embarassed embarassed

What goes down can still go up . even at old age, google Fatai Rolling dollars for better understanding.

Pls remind im! #
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by tunde1200(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2013
This is a signs of who we really are in this country.
What is wrong in talking to an okada man or even use okada for transport.
The leaders we have shows the quality of people, who we really are.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by achu442(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2013
Ninilowo: If person wan bear name make him choose beta one. That name sef fit bring Hazard to im life
if its his name that brought hazard to him,what of the main HAZARD of Chelsea FC that we know.?Is ther hazard in his life?
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by toskut(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2013
No now. Can it be this bad for Azadus
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Kaxmytex(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2013
M jex speechless...
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by grafikii: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2013
I see azadus every day and I really pity him, he has been like this for over 5 years, I pray for him though and I am hope others can learn.
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Whykay10(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2013
An so, was d meanin mchweeeee
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by ujchief(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2013
The guy looks better than ur area!!
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2013
Chai some people get bad mouth for this nairaland
Re: A Recent Photo Of Azadus by roy4real(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2013
@ imperiouxx,
You this ESAN BOY from Edo state stop insulting nairalanders. We r not here 2 mock great people.
What has Azadus done wrong by contributing his quota to the development of the music industry in Nigeria? Do you want him to trafick drugs and get caught like others. Azadus my brother you shall make it better this time; but try gospel music to glorify God & your cup will never run dry in Jesus' name , Amen. [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Falz Pictured Cooking, Declares Himself Husband Material / Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day / Newlywed Mo'cheddah Steps Out In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.